Kiehl’s Magic Elixir

A lightweight pre-shampoo conditioning hair treatment.

I have 11 year old daughter with psoriasis and I am in desperate need of help, would this help her scalp from itching and flaking so bad? We have tried everything and been to the dermatologist. I have tried medication shampoos, and numerous shampoos.
Has this improved scalp dandruff?
Does this help with thinning hair?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Magic Elixir!
Patty S.
This has completely changed the health of my hair and scalp. It also washes out well and leaves my hair looking shiny and healthy. A little bit of this goes a long way. This treatment helped reduce the shedding of my hair and I see lots of new growth coming in. Thank you Kiehls!
Jessica D.
In the early winter, my scalp dries out quickly and violently. This saved me. Olive oil works well, too, but this has a soothing effect that my dry scalp just can't get enough of. I appreciate the herbal rosemary scent instead of adding perfume. Great product.
Krishna R.
Passaic, NJ
I Would like to win this product and Wana give a good review for this and I don't buy this yet
Maria H.
His product is amazing. I used to work for Kiehl's, but after I left, I miss this oil!! I put it all in my roots and the ends of my hairs and lay it soak all night, although it's lot needed (all you need is 15 mins) but the next day I double washed my hair and I could tell the my ends wear healthier, and did look like it had split ends at all. My hair looked shiny, and healthy. I would recommend it to anyone I know!
Masara I.
El Cajon, CA
I got this oil with the hopes that it will help me with my hair loss. After using it for several months I don’t think it’s miracle product but I do notice that my scalp is doing much better in terms of dryness. I usually put it on my roots shoe 10-15 minutes before showering and it washes our easily. It’s a product that I will repurchase because I feel it does help my scalp healthy enough to strengthen hair growth.
Alaina W.
Denver, CO
This does its job and is easy to use, but it’s nothing special. It smells a little funky. Definitely makes a difference when I use it, but its not a miracle product.
Josh M.
I’m currently using this. Some people say it truly is magic. I honestly can’t tell much of a difference. I use a decent amount of products in my hair alternating throughout the week. So it’s possible that whatever this does, I’m also getting and overlap from another product, and why I don’t notice anything. I don’t care for the smell, as it just smells like olive oil. Which makes sense, because that’s what’s in it. Also, looking at the ingredient list, it seems that you could easily make this product in your kitchen.
Lisa L.
I originally bought this because I was trying to grow my hair out, and this has rosemary leaf oil which is supposed to help with that. One bottle lasts forever. It definitely smells like rosemary (pleasant, but I call it my "salad dressing") but the smell doesn't last. It also washes out cleanly. It does seem to make my hair more manageable when I use it.
Holly C.
I use this on my daughter's thick curly hair and it works beautifully. A little goes a long way so the bottle lasts a long time.
Emily B.
Love this scalp treatment. The bottle makes it so easy to apply and the oil is very thick. I have dry sensitive scalp and dandruff and this really helps. It is very oily and not a dry oil so I have to shampoo twice to get it all out. It’s doesn’t give a tingly sensation but I’ve actually noticed a lot less hair falling out after using this so I’ll continue. This is my second bottle and I think it will be my new go to for a scalp treatment.