BY KIEHL'S

Our special formulation for hands uses gentle coconut derived cleansers, vitamin E and botanical extracts - including chamomile and aloe - to gently cleanse, soothe and recondition skin. DIRECTION FOR USE: Dispense an small amount onto wet hands. Rub hands together to lather, distributing evenly. Rinse. Use as often as needed. see more...

Alexander O.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Kiehls Liquid Hand Soap, 250ml.
Honestly - washing your hands shouldn't really give people this much joy. Every time I wash my hands in a place other than my kitchen or bathroom I just feel like I could be doing so much better.

This is a real staple in my house for all eternity (or until I'm broke!). The coriander scent is completely refreshing and I prefer it only slightly to the grapefruit one.
Yesenia G.
Inglewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product smells ok, but it does leave my hands nice and soft after washing! Not what I expected, I just wish it was a little less fragrant
Amber D.
This is absolutely one of the best smelling hand soaps there is! It foams nicely and rinsed cleanly. All their Coriander products are amazing but this is particularly delightful. I just wish they had a big refill bottle!
Elaine C.
Ardrossan, Ardrossan
Beauty Junkie Expert
I defy you to walk by a Kiehl's emporium without being drawn in by the beautiful, indulgent scents that waft from their stores. Upon entering, the visual array of stylish, decadent skincare products blends with the olfactory delights of their luxurious products.

The liquid hand Soap is the perfect way to not only get that little touch of luxury each time you wash your hands - if you place it in your guest bathroom everyone will know you have exceptionally good taste!

Beautifully presented, this is more than just a liquid hand soap, it leaves your hands beautifully soft and your skin feeling nourished and pampered. Highly recommend.