Kiehl's Lip Relief uploaded by Sarah M.Kiehl's Lip Relief uploaded by Sarah M.

BY KIEHL'S

Restorative Lip Treatment Soothes Parched Lips

• Our no-shine lip treatment helps to mend and soothe lips in-flight or any time.
  • Allergy tested/ Dermatologist tested/ Safe for sensitive skin

Sarah M.
Brookline, MA
Spring has sprung -- and so have my allergies. Chapped lips are a given whenever I get congested which comes with super painful lips. Regular chapstick never seems to help, so I was a little skeptical to try the Kiehl's Eucalyptus Lip Relief but I'm SO glad I did. I no longer have to suffer with chapped lips while I get over my colds! It smoothed everything back to normal within 24 hours. This definitely gets a spot on my spring "holy grail" list!
H C.
New York , NY
This is the only Kiehl's product that I'm giving less than 5 stars.
This lip balm gives a nice cooling and tingly feeling. The smell is quite nice and lets me use it either alone or as a base with a swipe of lipstick for some color.
The lost star is because of the application tip.
It's flat and rigid which is commonly seen in lotion tubes.
I don't like it because it's hard to spread the balm around with the flat tip - it usually bunches up on the tip's perimeter.
Natalie A.
I really love this lip relief barm! It is cooling and moisturizing and so much better for keeping my lips moist than the original balm. It's my new go-to lip thing. Although I do wish it wasn't easiest to apply with a finger - it's worth it, though!
Jessica G.
Canton, OH
This is AMAZING! I travel a lot and I keep one in my purse, suitcase, and carry on. It's excellent for both dry weather and super sunny days.
Miatta J.
Somerset, NJ
i like the lip balm. it steers away from the minty kind of balms that im used to. i dont really like the consistency of the balm though
Samantha D.
Florham Park, NJ
living in an area with cold weather, this product has been a life saver and prevents my lips from cracking
Alissa M.
Fort Riley, KS
My absolute favorite lip care treatment and I cannot adequately express how devastated I am that it appears to have bee discontinued!