BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Lip Balm SPF4 Sunscreen - # 1 Mango

Kiehl's Lip Balm SPF 4 Sunscreen 1 Cranberry
  • "I highly recommend this lip balm, especially for the summer. With the hot sun and the added harsh water from beaches, lakes and pools your lip can get extra dry and actually sun burned, this sun screen lip balm fights that greatly. I actually use it all year round because just as the hot sun and harsh water can damage your lips so can cold hard weather." in 3 reviews
Pamela J.
Robinsonville, MS
Anissa B.
Norwalk, CA
Love this chapstick, purchased this at target. & its so easy to use & it so moisturizing for anyone who has dry cracked lips. This chapstick met my expectations by far. I would definetly recommend for the summer or just your everyday go to chapstick!
Bryelle D.
Greensboro, NC
Moisturizing, simple, and a must have. It's a classic that's always great to have with you. The SPF factor is really awesome and makes it a more desirable product, in my opinion. Will continue to buy! Kiehl's
Kassandra R.
Miramar, FL
Love this stuff! When I'm at the beach and in the sun, I absolutely need to keep my lips protected and moisturized. This does exactly that and more! It leaves my lips soft after I've applied it. I wear this even on a regular day. Recommended!
Jazmine G.
Lynnwood, WA
My lips get so chapped during the summer months from swimming and being out in the sun. I've tried so many different chaps to keep them soft and smooth and chap-free and I'm pretty sure I've found the holy grail!
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
Great product to keep your precious lips from getting burnt during a beach day. Yes ladies your lips will burn. This goes on smooth and does not freely thick all day
Bernarda B.
Zagreb
Really good lip balm. I have dry lips especially on winter and summer. They got dry very fast. This product meed my expectations. It's easy to apply and it's soft and gentle to my lips. That's really good product and I would recommend it to all.
Cliona S.
This is the best lip balm out there, second to none. I never go to bed without this on and always keep a tube in my purse and on my bedside table.
L. J.
Miami
It's not bad but I was expecting more from this brand, the texture it's kind of watery and it takes a lot of applications to finally get better lips.