Kiehl's Lip Balm # 1 Tube ( SPF 4 Sunscreen Petrolatum Lip Protectant ) - 15ml/0.5oz

BY KIEHL'S

Kristen K.
Meh. This is just an alright product. Nothing spectacular at all. It definitely did not help heal lips when they were super dry and cracked. It has a Vaseline-like feel. Scent is also not my favorite, not sure how to describe it. Maybe, natural/herbally? Will I use this product up? Yeah, it's okay to use. Do I recommend? No. I definitely prefer even Chapstick brand chapstick over this. This stays in the bottom of my drawer or purse, and gets used only when I can't find anything else. I literally prefer anything else to put on my lips, but if I'm in a pinch, I'll use it. Not worth the pricetag. If it were a dollar, I'd still choose a normal chapstick over this. (I have both versions, in the tube and in the pot. The formulas feel pretty similar on the lips, but I kinda feel a grittiness from the tube)
Kara B.
chicago, IL
I got this product at a beauty discount store so I didn't mind that it was pretty basic since I didn't pay full price. I almost like that it's so basic. It feels nice and moisturizing, I used it all last winter and had consistently smooth lips. I wouldn't go out of my way to get this product though. Many more comparable drugstore priced type items.
Lauren P.
MARTINSVILLE, IN
I do NOT understand the hype over this product. Everyone claims it to be some miracle worker but it does absolutely NOTHING to soothe or heal your lips. It is petroleum jelly. That's it. No repairing ingredients. Nothing to calm chapped skin. Nothing to exfoliate. Nothing. It is complete crap in my opinion and not worth the money one bit. Want a petroleum lip product? Go buy some vaseline and save yourself some money.
Jessica M.
I really love this lip balm. I use it over night. I love that it's a thick lip balm in a tube, not a tin. I think it is work every penny. I use the non scented one. The lip balm lasts for like years.
Aimee C.
Mableton, GA
This is a staple- great lip protector and I love that it has SPF in it. I wish there was an applicator on it, but you have to squeeze out and apply with your finger.
Ashley M.
Camillus, NY
I love this lip balm. The mint flavor is my favorite. It works well and I gave it as part of my bridesmaids gifts. They all liked it and most of them bought more when theirs ran out.
Mai O.
Pennsauken, NJ
Pretty basic. they have scents like mango which is cool but the product was not that impressive. you will be better off with blistex or carmex.
Tania G.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite lip balm hands down. I use it to mix lipstick colors as well. Love that it also has spf.
Quennie L.
It was great because it has sun protection too so it’s a great product I love it and good product