BY KIEHL'S

Concentrated with Cotton Seed Oil Blended with Octinoxate, a gentle sunscreen of SPF 4 Helps shield lips against dehydration caused by wind & cold seasons Soothes chapped or cracked lips Unveils smoother & healthier lips see more...

• I need a good lip moisturizer. Has anyone tried this? Looking fo...3 Answers
Kristen K.
Kristen K.
Meh. This is just an alright product. Nothing spectacular at all. It definitely did not help heal lips when they were super dry and cracked. It has a Vaseline-like feel. Scent is also not my favorite, not sure how to describe it. Maybe, natural/herbally?

Will I use this product up? Yeah, it's okay to use. Do I recommend? No. I definitely prefer even Chapstick brand chapstick over this. This stays in the bottom of my drawer or purse, and gets used only when I can't find anything else. I literally prefer anything else to put on my lips, but if I'm in a pinch, I'll use it. Not worth the pricetag. If it were a dollar, I'd still choose a normal chapstick over this.

(I have both versions, in the tube and in the pot. The formulas feel pretty similar on the lips)
Maggie C.
Maggie C.
Sacramento, CA
I know this lip balm is a popular one, but I'm not a big fan of the container. To be honest, it is a great product, long lasting and keeps my lips moisturized through the day. I kept it in my purse for everyday use, but it got really sticky after it was exposed under a hot temperature. For example it is in my purse for the hot sunny day. When I gave it a squeezed just to keep my lips moisturized, this little tube squeezed out more lip balm than I needed. I cannot put it back in and It got really messy. This is the reason why I won't purchase any type of lip balm in a jar again. It really is a great product, but I will not purchase it if it comes with a tube.
Julia N.
Julia N.
This is literally a glorified Vaseline. It looks and smells like Vaseline. It consistency is just a LEETLE less thick than Vaseline, but almost identical. It even tasted like Vaseline when I put on a little too much and it entered my mouth. It's good for the cold and moisturizing, and generally not a bad product but a tube of Vaseline lip therapy is much cheaper.
Judith M.
Judith M.
I love this product and I would repurchase. It is pricey, but I think this is a great product to splurge on. It helps with my dry lips in the winter and keeps them moisturized all day, basically. It takes time to fully sink into the skin, but I do feel that this is an amazing lip balm and ai do not mind that. BEST PRODUCT AND HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Roanoke, VA
It works well to heal chapped lips and keep them moisturized for quite a while but I don't love the texture. Even though it sort of "soaks in" quickly, it feels goopy and greasy when it comes out of the tube and always makes a little bit of a mess. Honestly, it doesn't seem that much different than a $0.99 tube of vaseline or petroleum jelly.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Brooklyn, NY
One of the best lip balms I've ever used! A little goes a long way if you think $10 is a little pricey for a Chapstick. It has a texture that's similar to Vaseline but it's less thick and gooey. Keeps my lips moisturizer even when I no longer feel it on my lips! I usually exfoliate my lips at night and apply before I go to sleep ;)
Julia M.
Julia M.
My favorite lip balm! I love how it makes my lips look, I feel naturally sexy while wearing it and the texture is soft and smooth. I do reapply once an hour or two. Definitely exceeded my initial expectations - I am totally hooked and I have been using it for years! I constantly recommend this lip balm to all of my friends.
Daniella D.
Daniella D.
La Jolla, CA
Chapped lips- be gone! This product truly is the holy grail of lip balms. It is easy to carry, smells good, a perfect consistency and always soothes. It is long lasting and very effective. The lip balm works even with lipstick or gloss and I always rely on it to keep my lips silky smooth!
Heather L.
Heather L.
Suwanee, GA
If you are looking for a lip balm that will hydrate, look good and not catch your hair every time you wear it, then I recommend this lip balm. It stays for a while and I like that the taste isn't too strong or sweet. I would highly recommend this for the summer and especially the winter.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Pineville, NC
I love this balm. It perfectly hydrates my lips. My husband even uses it in the winter. My only qualm is the application. There's no applicator tip. I wish they would change the design for an easier application. I love this balm but don't love the packaging.
Darcy P.
Darcy P.
Goose Creek, SC
I need a good lip moisturizer. Has anyone tried this? Looking for opinions before I waste money on another balm that doesn't live up to the hype.