BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Limited Edition Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner

Kiehl’s Limited Edition Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner

Limited Edition Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner

What is your favorite toner? I have oily skin and currently use [product:kiehls-since-1851-calendula-herbal-extract-alcohol-free-toner] but am not sure if I love it enough to repurchase. Any suggestions are appreciated
I just received this as a gift. Does anyone know of any tips or tricks with the product? I don't have severe acne but do have random breakouts here and there.
Is this worth the price? I have the ultra facial toner (8.4 fl oz) right now which is twice the size of the calendula but much cheaper. How do the two differ?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Limited Edition Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner!
Stushy B.
Bronx, NY
Kiehl’s Limited Edition Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner uploaded by Stushy B.
Purchased at: Sephora
This toner is SUPER gentle, perfect for sensitive skin. It honesty smells like iced tea 😆 Real flowers are actually in the formula which is pretty cool. I apply this day and night. It calms my skin down after I dermaplane at home ☺️[product:limited-edition-calendula-herbal-extract-toner,-84-oz]
yiren Y.
West Boylston, MA
I think the toner is a little over priced for its value. Overall, I think it is a mediocre product. I have a combination skin and I do get some acnes occasionally. This product does not break me out, but it does not really help with eliminating acne or reduce the appearance of pores. Will not purchase again.
Neda B.
Granada Hills, CA
I love this toner. I used to not use toner at all and this changed my life. I'll keep buying because it makes my skin feel youthful and great
Charito Z.
San Antonio, TX
Kiehl’s Limited Edition Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner uploaded by Charito Z.
I was trying to find a toner with alcohol free content because I have a bad acne and alcohol makes my skin dry and it sting while applying to my face and so my friend recommended me to try this. Upon applying the toner to my face I can smell a herbal scent which didn't bother me at all. I like how my skin felt hydrated and moisturize but the only downside for me is the price. It's a little bit pricey but overall I like this toner.
Sydney C.
Brooklyn, NY
Kiehl’s Limited Edition Calendula Herbal-Extract Toner uploaded by Sydney C.
Purchased at: Macy's
I absolutely love this. I normally use it every night after I wash my face with a cleanser and this adds as extra cleaning from wearing makeup. It does have a very chill and cool sensation which I like a lot. It also smells good.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,280 reviews
I am a new fan of Kiehl's products and I am so glad that I have discovered this brand. This toner makes my face so soft and it smells like freshly brewed black tea! So in love with it! I would highly recommend this predict to anyone who has sensitive skin and is looking for a good toner!
Hali P.
Let me begin by saying that I never sought to experiment with different toners. I always found my  Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Triple-Action Toner to do the job well. It never broke me out and my skin looked fine, so I assumed that it was working. I started doing a little more research on the effects of alcohol on your skin, and I realized that while it may have looked like it was working, it was actually drying out my skin like crazy (horrible for dry skin or for those who are trying to avoid premature aging). I decided to give the  Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner a try and I'm so happy I did. I worried that since it wasn't an "acne control" toner it would make me break out, but it's done the opposite. My face has remained clear, and instead of that instant tightening feeling from the alcohol that was in my previous toner, my skin feels refreshed and supple. It is pricey, but I've had the same bottle for about two and a half months now and have barely hit the halfway mark, so for me personally it's definitely worth the price.
Nitosha S.
San Francisco, CA
This is a great toner only thing is that is run out quick, I feel that this works way better then the face wash, it's very gentle and smooth but it just cost to much to run out so fast and I only use mine twice. If these came in presoaked form I would for sure rebuy these again. Now I'm using the pixi glow tonic Togo which works just as good as this in a bottle but cost half the price for a 30 day supply.
Ang R.
This helps clear up my acne. It has a clean scent. It leaves your skin feeling clean and fresh.
Clare R.
Toronto, ON
It's a decent toner if it is within your budget. Sometimes after I wash my face and use this, I could still see some dirty stuff on my cotton pad (I'm not sure what it is but it doesn't look like makeup). It doesn't burn or smell artificial at all.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Azlyn H.
Ewa Beach
4 years ago
What is your favorite toner? I have oily skin and currently use Kiehl's Calendula Herbal Extract Alcohol-Free Toner but am not sure if I love it enough to repurchase. Any suggestions are appreciated
Jamie C. 3 years ago
I love the SKII Clear lotion. It's a bit prizey but totally worth the money. I double cleanse with a oil cleanser and then a foaming cleanser. I use the clear lotion with a cotton pad after, STILL there is brown stuff off my face! Where as the calendula toner just doesn't do that =(