BY KIEHL'S #33 in Tinted Moisturizers

Jessica G.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a sample size container of Kiehl's Ultra Facial Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15. I love that it was tinted, because it worked as a SPF, a moisturizers, and a sort of primer or BB cream as well. I would purchase this item and recommend it to others!
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this tinted moisturizer . Goes on super smooth. Great coverage. It's never cakey. And there's a great choice in color ranges for this line. I highly recommend getting this foundation. Super affordable as well.
Jillian F.
East Greenbush, NY
This is the best moisturizer I have used yet. It leaves your skin feeling vibrant soft and hydrated. I will never stop using this product. It's definitely worth the money you pay. I have really dry skin and it works perfect for me. My skin also cracks really bad this fixes everything about my skin. The smell is great, not strong like some other moisturizers. I'm really sensitive to smells this one is perfect for this.
Wendy D.
Santa Monica, CA
I live in Los Angeles and am out in the sun often. So I need a moisturizer that keeps my skin soft and fresh and free from sun burn. I also am naturally a little red, not great when you are out and about in the sun. The Khiehls-Ultra Fascial Tinted Moisturizer really works to keep the red out of my skin.
Cody W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this, this makes my daily makeup routine fast and easy with amazing results. It goes on very smooth and the tint is perfect for my skin. Lovely scent also. A little of this product goes a long way!
Airica Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite moisturizer there is. my favorite products are Kiehls. I love everything about them. they have been around for many years and no what they are doing. it is pricey but worth it.
Jennifer L.
My favorite tinted moisturizer - which shows color within 3hrs. there is no odor and I don't break out when I use it on my face. it is non streaky and goes on clear like a regular moisturizer - it also has SPF 15 already in it so you can utilize for that day on the beach
Sofia M.
Spring, TX
I love this stuff. Keeps my skin hydrated all day. It is very gentle on my skin. I love that it has SPF in it as well. While it is a little pricey I feel like it is worth the money. I bought this at the outlet mall at a reduced price. I recommend this product.
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this tinted moisturizer! It has very light coverage, but it is enough on a day when you want to wear light make up. Also, it is extremely moisturizing, and leaves my skin with a dewy glow. In addition, the SPF is an added plus, and it is gentle on sensitive skin.
Brittany O.
A good tinted moisturizer is hard to find. This is moisturizing, and provides a light glow to your skin. It's perfect for a light make-up day when I am on the go.