Kiehl's Kiehls - Ultra Facial Moisturizer - SPF 15 - 2.5oz.. uploaded by Sierra B.Kiehl's Kiehls - Ultra Facial Moisturizer - SPF 15 - 2.5oz.. uploaded by Isabelle H.

BY KIEHL'S

• Now that the cooler weather is here, what are some good skin care...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for combination skin? 1 Answers
  • I have a love for Kiehl's facial moisturizer But I have a quest...1 Answers
Catherine M.
Tamuning, GU
I love Kiehls! I try any line they have. I don't get any acne, cleans the face well. Also, it lasts long. It may be pricey, but the prize is worth it. 2.5 lasts me for 3 months and I wash my face 2-3 times a day with it.
Shadee T.
AMAZING. it makes my skin soft while adding protection and looking beautiful under makeup. Its the best daytime moisturizer at an affordable price point for a more high end product.
Alex C.
This is such a great product. It really feels light and refreshing, would totally buy again
Charlotte E.
I received a sample of this and it kept me moisturized without shine all day long. There's no weird scents to be concerned about here either if your skin is sensitive to that. Finally, i know it's iconic for the brand, but the packaging is boring, and I find it deceptive that the brand tries to market its essentially beauty supplies as medical or medicinal and their salespeople as medically qualified.
anushehk K.
Brooklyn
This moisturizer is my go-to especially in the winter when my skin is dry. I love how it is no frills. It's not really scented but it has a rich texture and always makes my skin feel moisturized and elastic. I like using it at night after washing my face and using serum.
Leah E.
This is the perfect lightweight moisturizer for my sensitive skin. There is no fragrance, so it doesn't compete with other scents from makeup/perfume etc. I have been using now for over 8 years and I will never switch. I did try the version that has SPF and I found that to be a bit too runny for my preference. Leaves skin dewey and ready for the day/night
Kristy H.
This brand is so underrated. It is extremely affordable and works amazing. This moisturizer helps hydrate the skin. It doesnt have any scent which i love. It soaks into the skin fast. I will definitely be repurchasing when this bottle is out
Jas S.
Taneytown
I love applying this before I go to bed to wake up with a fully moisturized face. A family friend gifted this to me, and I've been using it ever since Christmas of 2016. It's lasted me long enough until August 2017.
Grace F.
Hamburg, DE
An awesome go-to in my face care arsenal. It's medium thickness and doubles as SPF which is essential. I put this on before bed and when I wake up in the morning. My skin is a lot less red and dry in winter months.
Allison D.
College Park, MD
This is such an awesome product, especially in the summer time. It's light-weight but still moisturizing and I love that it offers SPF. Unlike a lot of other SPF-containing products, this doesn't feel greasy or heavy on the skin. I'd recommend for any skin types!
Victoria O.
Kiehl's Kiehls - Ultra Facial Moisturizer - SPF 15 - 2.5oz.. Is this product better than the original Ultra Facial Moisturizer? I have just run out of it and am debating whether or not it is worth splurging on the one with sunscreen built in.
Mylynn V.
Does this product leave behind a heavy feeling on your face?
Tracy S.
Now that the cooler weather is here, what are some good skin care products for oily skin? Kiehl's Kiehls - Ultra Facial Moisturizer - SPF 15 - 2.5oz..Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Gustavo P.
Los Angeles , CA
I have a love for Kiehl's facial moisturizer But I have a question,, I want to try the spf formula.. does it leave the skin with a white cast ?? Does it smell like glue or sunscreen cream??? Help please
Grace F.
Hamburg, DE
Is this moisturizer good for combination skin?