Kiehl's Kiehls - Ultra Facial Moisturizer - SPF 15 - 2.5oz.. uploaded by Daniel S.Kiehl's Kiehls - Ultra Facial Moisturizer - SPF 15 - 2.5oz.. uploaded by Isabelle H.Kiehl's Kiehls - Ultra Facial Moisturizer - SPF 15 - 2.5oz.. uploaded by Sierra B.

BY KIEHL'S

• Now that the cooler weather is here, what are some good skin care...1 Answers
  • Is this moisturizer good for combination skin? 1 Answers
  • I have a love for Kiehl's facial moisturizer But I have a quest...1 Answers
Geneva B.
Longwood, FL
The products are always amazing. They are pricey but long lasting and feel so good on your skin. You can find them a lot of places now and I highly recommend them as your skincare line.
mariam k.
chicago
The only moisturizer that actually helps with my dry skin in the winter. With the winters being so harsh in chicago ... I have to use a strong moisturizer.. and it literally doesn’t get any better than this. They actually sell a bigger version in a tub, I use that and always keep an extra handy because my skin can’t live without this!
Jenifer W.
Gahanna , OH
I reallly like this moisturizer I bought it after I ran out of my normal Clinique spf moisturizer and don’t have any complaints. No breakouts and if fairly light not heavy under my foundation. I will probably purchase again. Only reason I am not giving two stars is the price point is higher than I’d like.
Kristy H.
This brand is so underrated. It is extremely affordable and works amazing. This moisturizer helps hydrate the skin. It doesnt have any scent which i love. It soaks into the skin fast. I will definitely be repurchasing when this bottle is out
Ruby P.
This moisturizer is just so amazing i love it so much. If you have dry, flaky skin you will love this. Its so moisturizing makes the skin feel so nice. Even sometimes when i feel extra dry i use this as a primer and my foundation looks flawless.
Judy A.
Maitland, FL
This lightweight moisturizer is perfect for layering with my dry skin in the morning. I usually put my serums and oils on underneath and put this on top. Love the sun protection and moisture!
Charlotte E.
I received a sample of this and it kept me moisturized without shine all day long. There's no weird scents to be concerned about here either if your skin is sensitive to that. Finally, i know it's iconic for the brand, but the packaging is boring, and I find it deceptive that the brand tries to market its essentially beauty supplies as medical or medicinal and their salespeople as medically qualified.
Leah E.
This is the perfect lightweight moisturizer for my sensitive skin. There is no fragrance, so it doesn't compete with other scents from makeup/perfume etc. I have been using now for over 8 years and I will never switch. I did try the version that has SPF and I found that to be a bit too runny for my preference. Leaves skin dewey and ready for the day/night
Grace F.
Hamburg, DE
An awesome go-to in my face care arsenal. It's medium thickness and doubles as SPF which is essential. I put this on before bed and when I wake up in the morning. My skin is a lot less red and dry in winter months.
Katie W.
Ocean City, NJ
Absolutely my favorite moisturizer of ALL TIME. I love the lightness of the formula as well as the SPF protection. I have combination skin & t-zone issues but this always leaves my skin feeling great
Victoria O.
Kiehl's Kiehls - Ultra Facial Moisturizer - SPF 15 - 2.5oz.. Is this product better than the original Ultra Facial Moisturizer? I have just run out of it and am debating whether or not it is worth splurging on the one with sunscreen built in.
Mylynn V.
Does this product leave behind a heavy feeling on your face?
Tracy S.
Now that the cooler weather is here, what are some good skin care products for oily skin? Kiehl's Kiehls - Ultra Facial Moisturizer - SPF 15 - 2.5oz..Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate
Gustavo P.
Los Angeles , CA
I have a love for Kiehl's facial moisturizer But I have a question,, I want to try the spf formula.. does it leave the skin with a white cast ?? Does it smell like glue or sunscreen cream??? Help please
Grace F.
Hamburg, DE
Is this moisturizer good for combination skin?