BY KIEHL'S

Nourishes and hydrates hair as it gently cleanses, leaving hair manageable, supple, and full of shine, without weighing it down Contains Olive Fruit Oil, Avocado Oil, and Lemon Extract, to hydrate, lock in moisture and promote shine see more...

• Is there wheat in this shampoo? I use the conditioner version of ...1 Answers
Kaylee L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wwooop wooopp finally order this big pump of my all time favorite conditioner! Super creamy and filled with avocado oil goodness! Makes my hair feel super hydrated, repairs split ends and helps to minimize breakage! I know the price is high but compared to the smaller bottles this is the best deal. This makes my hair look and feel so much healthier and when I don't use this I can see my hair looks dry and not healthy. This really is worth the splurge.
nour m.
Makes my hair smell like Mediterranean olives. Recommend to every one who has dry or normal hair.
Kaylee L.
Is there wheat in this shampoo? I use the conditioner version of this and LOVE IT! I was wondering if I am able to use this shampoo because I notice a lot of Kiehls shampoos I can't use with wheat in them.