BY KIEHL'S

Energizing, lightweight daily sun shield specifically formulated for men. High level SPF broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection guards men from daily damage and premature aging. Provides maximum protection from UVA rays which cause 90% of skin's aging. Caffeine and Vitamins C & E energize and invigorate tired and dull skin. Ultra-lightweight and non-sticky. Fragrance-Free. Oil-free. 1.7 oz. see more...

Nick R.
This is my daily sunscreen and part of my morning ritual. Once applied it does not leave any greasy feeling behind. Please note that this sunscreen is not a lotion. So you’ll need to add this to your routine and apply when you apply your standard facial lotion.
Wacey F.
Blanchard, OK
I receive Kiehls in many birchboxman's each month and these products are great! It's an older brand and the time that it has been around shows it's worth. It can be a little pricey, more so that your drugstore stuff, but is well worth the money
Erica D.
Pleasanton , CA
One of the best sunscreens! It is lightweight and non greasy. It goes well on top of my skincare and under my makeup, I use it on a daily basis to help
Protect my skin from sun damage. I will continue to repurchase this product.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
This is a must for travelers! Make it female. It's lightweight. It's non greasy. It dries clear. It's not sticky. It's highly effective and it's a great price point. I would buy again and I would highly recommend.