Kiehl's Kiehls - Lip Balm #1 - Tube - .5oz.. uploaded by Susan R.Kiehl's Kiehls - Lip Balm #1 - Tube - .5oz.. uploaded by Liza O.Kiehl's Kiehls - Lip Balm #1 - Tube - .5oz.. uploaded by Liza O.

BY KIEHL'S

Sarah T.
Belmont, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this from Sephora and I have to say I’ve not seen much benefit of using this as it’s very runny, the container has no tip on it so you apply with your finger and it seems like I might have gotten the same benefits if I used Aquaphor or Vaseline instead from my local drugstore.
Jennifer B.
Minneapolis, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip balm has been my favorite for over 20 years. I've tried several others over the years and always go back to my reliable Original Kiehl's lip balm. There is no comparison to help solve chapped lips in cold, dry Minnesota winters. And I use it year round to make my lips shine! This is one product that I purchase multiples of for my travel bag, cosmetic drawer, handbag and nightstand drawer. It's simple, effective and reasonably priced. Plus, I like the Kiehl's brand for their simplicity, commitment to environmental stewardship and high quality, safe ingredients.
Sarah D.
Sparta, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the holy grail product if you have severely cracked, dry lips all year long. I've tried everything and this is the only product that not only moisturizes them for the day, it absorbs the moisture making my dry cracked lips not my main concern. I would highly recommend this product!!!
Melly C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this lip balm it is ultra hydrating especially in winter time. I find it reduces the the appearance of fine lines on my lips. It is a good value despite the price, you don't need too much and it lasts a long time. I bought mine in winter and I still have some left now in August.
Rachael M.
Garden City, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great lip balm. I like to use it when I go to bed at night. It's a great price too considering it's kiehl's. It can get a bit messy . I wish it came in a different package but I would still buy it again.
Courtney W.
Lake Charles, LA
Currently by my side! I love Kiehl's products! I love both the lip balm and their chapped stick. Great for every season of the year! Especially wear this when I want a natural look but still supple lips 👄
Brenda M.
Linn, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip balm was a little weird to me at first because it's a cream product so I was usually getting too much product out but the results were amazing! Made my lips so smooth but not greasy or slippery. Smells great!
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom used to carry this in her purse and its become one of my favorites for treating my lips. It's no nonsense packaging and simple ingredients work well with both of our sensibilities. 10/10 would buy again!
Brooke C.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
so i got a sample size of this in an airplane travel kit one time and i'm so glad i did because it was amazing! now i order this stuff online. it's so moisturizing and hydrating to your lips and also gives you that gentle shine everyone loves
4373 F.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased at saks. Thought this was good but my lips are not better with this. I kept trying and just gave up. I decided to go back and mix the balm with Vaseline and it last longer. I don't recommend this.
Erika P.
Webster, NY
I'm dying to try this, but must know - IS IT WORTH IT?!