BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

What it is: Keep your skin strengthened and protected with this collection by Kiehl's that comes wrapped up in limited-edition packaging by Brooklyn-based artist Jeremyville. Set includes:- Midnight Recovery Concentrate (1 oz.): a natural replenishing elixir of pure botanical oils that provides vital nutrients to skin to enhance skin's nighttime recovery- Midnight Recovery Eye Concentrate (0.5 oz.): a restorative concentrate of essential oils and botanicals that improves the youthful appearance around your eyes- Super Multi-Corrective Cream (0.25 oz.): a multi-targeted corrective cream designed to reduce visible signs of aging- Nightly Refining Micro-Peel Concentrate (0.14 oz.): a nightly leave-on serum by Kiehl's has been clinically demonstrated to accelerate the cell turnover process, revealing fresher, smoother, younger-looking and more radiant skin- Zip-top travel pouch Brand: Kiehl's. Style Name: Kiehl's Since 1851 'Jeremyville - Overnight Essentials' Set (Limited Edition) ($105 Value). Style Number: 5264419. Available in stores.

juena k.
this is definitely the essential set! i love everything in here! i bought them all in full sizes after i ran out. my skin regiment has all these products included for nighttime
Caitlyn C.
I got this whole set together at Nordstrom and it is something that is definitely a bang for your buck. All the products are very generous and a little goes a long way. I found that I mostly just use the eye cream and the midnight recovery. I have really dry skin and suffer from really bad bags. I started working graveyard this past year and these two products saved my life. I run off two hours of sleep almost every day and most people can't ever tell.
Amanda J.
Columbia, SC
This serum is the best one I’ve ever used. Smells amazing and makes your face feel like silk! Your skin will look gorgeous after using consistently (my fiancé even used and noticed a difference with his face)
Matlynn H.
Campbell, CA
Man I love kiehls 🙏 I absolutely love the eye cream and serum and this kit has both! What a steal! It's a little bit pricey but it's definitely worth it. Skincare is never something that you should skip out on
Patti J.
Mankato
This serum is WVERYTHING. I love the all natural ingredients. I love the smell. It's expensive but worth every penny! Recommend!
Amber C.
Huntington, WV
Love this brand. It is so good. Helped me out a lot. Definitely something I would repurchase in the future.
🌸MiMi👸🏻 m.
I love that product best serum for the night midnight recovery this is the best product ever...it literally has made my skin glow, helped my wrinkles, and overall improved the condition of my skin! And the product is very cost effective- it lasts a very long time at a very good price! I would recommend this 100% I love it 😍😍😍
Surbhi B.
One of my blogger  friends recommended this product. All that late night internet surfing a nd scrolling, caused eye bags, then i started using this kit. It made a tremendous change to my skin. not only was it glowing but it was looking healthy too. I use it every night before bed and never miss it.