BY KIEHL'S

What it is: Keep your skin soft, smooth and moisturized with this travel-sized collection by Kiehl's that comes wrapped up in limited-edition packaging by Brooklyn-based artist Jeremyville.

Who it's for: All skin types.

Trio includes:

- Three travel-size Creme de Corps (2.5 oz.): This rich, nongreasy body lotion works hard to give you soft, smooth and beautifully moisturized skin

Lu C.
Very moisturizing, skin feels soft, it doesn't get sticky. No strong fragrance. Thick like butters, but light like lotion o. The skin, one of my favorites moisturizer of all times, a little pricey for buying all the tome.
MissMandyDeVine D.
I love this creme!!! I am a repeat user and I will continue to buy it! It lasts for such a long time and it definitely exceeded my expectations! I recommend it to others! I would definitely continue to buy it!
Jeremy S.
This is a great brand and awesome product. I was given this as a gift and I love it. Made my skin super soft and it was really gentle and mildly scented. I would recommend this product.
Sara C.
Love Kiehls! Creme de corps hand creme is so great! Makes my hands feel wonderful and hydrated. Easy to apply, doesn't leave any residue or goopyness. Dries quickly!
Jassica D.
Hartford, CT
This was a spur of the moment purchase but OMG I love it! The smell, the price, the feel, the results, it’s amazing!
Karen D.
Cardiff
This cream is great for your skin, with constant use you do notice a difference. Especially if you have dry skin. It leaves skin smooth and feeling moistured. I do find its slightly price, so it’ll be worth asking for a tester in store then if you like it, get the actual bottle.
Sabrina c.
Vaudreuil, QC
This product is a must for me. Perfect size to leave in your bag or in the car. Extremely moisturizing and long lasting. It is great for medium to severe dry hands.
Diandra A.
PProdutos muito bom de grande qualidade com um preço justo e acessível, realmente adquiro sem medo para nos transmite segurança
Glorihect Z.
Me encanta este producto súper duradero de muy excelente calidad dejando un acabado hermoso 100% recomendado
emely l.
Doral, FL
I like this creme.. Is so good forma the.. Specially forma hair with frizz... I recommeded it .........