Kiehl's Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence uploaded by Michael H.Kiehl's Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence uploaded by Princess G.Kiehl's Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence uploaded by Elizabeth S.

BY KIEHL'S

Product Details
This Unique Facial Essence Is An Essential “first Step” Anti-aging Treatment To Help Smooth Skin Texture, Reduce Fine Lines And Boost Radiance. Enhance Your Routine With Essence Skin Care To Hydrate, Exfoliate And Prepare Skin.

•     Hydrates Skin While Helping To Smooth Fine Lines And Improve Texture
  •     Helps Activate Skin’s Exfoliation Process For A Smoother, More Radiant Appearance
  •     Prepares And Primes Skin As A “first Step” In An Anti-aging Skincare Routine
  •     Infused With Iris Florentina Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, And Lipo Hydroxy Acid (Lha)
  •     Visibly Improves The Appearance Of Fine Lines, Dullness And Rough Skin Texture Over Time
  •     For All Skin Types

How To Apply Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence

•     After Cleansing, Our A Few Drops Into The Palm Of Hand
  •     Gently Press Facial Essence Onto Cheeks, Forehead And Chin Areas
  •     Apply Before Your Usual Skincare Routine To Help Prime Skin For Serums And Concentrates
  •     Avoid Contact With Eyes
  •     Can Be Used Morning And Night

Key Ingredients
Lipo Hydroxy Acid
Lipo Hydroxy Acid

Lipo Hydroxy Acid Is A Salicylic Acid Derivative That Is Known To Help Exfoliate Skin. Within Our Formulas, This Ingredient Activates Skin’s Natural Exfoliation Process To Help Remove Dull Skin.
Sodium Hyaluronate
Sodium Hyaluronate

The Sodium Salt Of Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate Is Known To Be A Moisturizing Agent, Viscosifier And Emulsifier. Within Our Formulas, Sodium Hyaluronate Helps Hydrate, Replenish And Refine Skin Texture.

Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence
Aqua / Water,Butylene Glycol,Glycerin,Dipropylene Glycol,Alcohol Denat.,Methyl Gluceth-10,Phenoxyethanol,Ppg-6-decyltetradeceth-30,Chlorphenesin,Parfum / Fragrance,Capryloyl Salicylic Acid,Tetrasodium Edta,Iris Florentina / Iris Florentina Root Extract,Sodium Hyaluronate,Xanthan Gum,Citric Acid,Sodium Citrate,Adenosine,Limonene

Princess G.
Columbus
Seriously, this might be the most important product I’ve gotten from the line. My skin has looked so smooth and pretty ever since adding this product into my routine. After you cleanse and tone your skin, you dab this onto your face before your other skincare products. It’s a skincare primer, it primes your face so that whatever serums and moisturizer you put on your face will work to its best performance (just like how you use a makeup primer before you apply your foundation, except this is for skincare). I use it morning and night. I’ve even been using it to prime my skin before a face mask!!

I thought this product seemed pointless when I read its description, but I decided to try it after reading its product reviews. I’m so glad that I did because the reviews were not joking!!

I just pour 1-2 drops onto my finger tips, I lightly rub my fingers together, and then I gently dab the product onto my face before applying anything else. Since I only use a total of 2-4 drops a day, I know this bottle is going to last a LONG time (because the bottle is big), so I definitely think it is worth the price.

Also, I’m pretty sure the website says this product is good for all skin types!! Kiehl's Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I've been testing out a few essences lately, and this is the current one I'm using. I think it has made a big difference in my routine! My face looks brighter and healthier. I've even had some co-workers ask what have I been doing because I look so rested (man I must have looked haggard before!) I was a little concern about the scent (I'm very sensitive), so I tried it out in the Kiehl's store before purchasing. The scent is very faint, and dissipates in less than a minute. I pat/press into my skin after I tone on face, neck & chest. Whatever is left on my hands I press into my arms (I figured if it can be used on my face, my arms can benefit too right?). Then I follow with serum. You don't need much product, so I'm guessing this is going to last me a bit. I like that it is in a plastic bottle. My son, 5, likes to be in the bathroom when I'm getting ready, so at least I know if won't shatter if it hits the floor.
emma s.
Deming, NM
Recently I have been becoming a big fan of kiehl’s products and this one is probably my most favorite product ever. When I first saw this launch it caught my eye because it said hydration and radiant and I was sold than with those two words. Man this product didn’t disappoint after the first few use my skin look and felt more radiant and hydrated. I will continue to re-purchase this product
Ashley C.
West Jordan, UT
I haven’t tried this for long enough yet but it seems to be working well. I tried it after seeing Jamie Genevieve talk so highly about this product and so I have been using for a couple of weeks and I like it a lot I’m looking forward to seeing further results
Elizabeth S.
I’ve been using this for about a month both in the am and pm post washing my face and pre moisturizing. It has a nice subtle scent and the formula is light enough that it absorbs quickly but potent enough that it hydrates and leaves your skin silky smooth after using. I like using with my hands and just pat into my face and neck- it kind of reminds me of SK-II Facial Treatment Essence but it’s way cheaper.
Jamie B.
Orlando, FL
Love!! I Have to be extremely careful with skincare products because I absolutely cannot have anything with citrus because I am allergic and when I put anything that has citrus in it on my face I get really bad and painful cystic acne. This product not only smells amazing but works it’s also a toner and essence so you can also skip a step. I have combination to normal but very dehydrated skin and I have noticed a difference Kiehl's Iris Extract Activating Treatment Essence
Michael H.
Oklahoma City, OK
So I've had oily skin for my entire life because I hadn't been hydrating properly . This essence is now a part of my night time regimen ...It Helps my moisturizer work better .  I suggest this for someone trying to really give their skin a boost of health ! the prices worth it ...I do suggest getting a sample before investing in it completely .
Annie B.
Was convinced to buy this product, and so happy I did! I wasn’t sure what an essence did, but after using this product I’m hooked. This bottle lasts forever and makes such a difference in the texture of my skin.
Zahraa R.
Leesburg, VA
This is the purple serum i was referring too in the night serum review (hehe). This serum makes wonders. More refine skin after wearing and you can see visible glow. When i was using this, i don’t need to use much makeup because it is amazing! The smell is refreshing
Velinda L.
Definitely one of the lesser known gems in the Kiehl's skincare collection! I use this in place of a toner and it does a fantastic job of bringing hydration back into my skin after cleansing my face. It has a very thin, watery consistency similar to a toner and absorbs quickly into the skin. I love how it instantly brightens up my complexion and refreshes my skin. After patting in this essence, I apply my serum (I alternate between Skederm's Shiftage Snail Serum with Hyaluronic Acid and their Vitamin C x30 Aqua Serum) and moisturizer (The Body Shop's Vitamin E Moisture Cream).

The bottle is huge so it'll definitely last quite a while. This is hands down one of my favorite products from this brand. I highly recommend this product especially for girls with dry and dull skin.