BeautyBodyBody CareKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Intensive Treatment and Moisturizer for Dry or Callused Areas

Kiehl’s Intensive Treatment and Moisturizer for Dry or Callused Areas

A rich moisturizing treatment for dry skin and callused areas.

Is this really good for dry skin. I am constantly trying things that others say work and have not had any luck.
Does it really works?
Have very large, dry and hard calluses on my feet. Have tried acid based callus removers but they don't seem to work very. Is this better than other callus removers/treatments?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Intensive Treatment and Moisturizer for Dry or Callused Areas!
Product Highlights
This product is fantastic. It's easy to apply and works like magic at making my dry skin feel super moisturized. I like using this during the winter, as it's a little heavy for the summer. It definitely preps your feet for sandal season!in reviews
...fresh and leaves me with a great scent and moisturized all day! Great for sensitive skin. Very moisturizing on feet - great for after shower.in reviews
Maryem A.
Kiehl’s Intensive Treatment and Moisturizer for Dry or Callused Areas uploaded by Maryem A.
I love kiehl’s! I have purchased their moisturizer for the last three years and I don’t plan on changing. I love how they focus on the formula inside rather than the advertising and packaging of the product, the pricing is very good!
Erika L.
Cassadaga, NY
Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cream is all I am seeing right now. So much hype on social media right now. The skincare addict in me was screaming for me to get it; justifying my purchase with "its still winter it will be perfect for dry skin." My skin isn't really that dry but its still winter so I bought it. To my surprise I didn't really find this that moisturizing, least not as much as everyone it claiming. With that being said I do like it. Its nice, its just not was I was expecting after see all the hype around it. To be honest I find the Cerave in the tub to be more moisturizing. The Kiehls moisturizer took awhile to soak into my skin and it sat on top for hours. This is pretty expensive for it not doing anything that it promiseed. I do really like the ingredients they use and the formulation is great. I just know of brands I support and products I like alot better. Keihl's is NOT cruelty free so i will not be repurchasing but I will use what I have up. Substantial package, clean ingredients, vegan formulated and cruelty free matters a lot to me. I don't like to support brands that don't fit with my morals so I was pretty upset with myself for not double checking before purchasing.
aziza K.
Brooklyn, NY
I know this product is not for everyone but however it was really effective for a sensitive dry combination skin. #kiehl #skincare
Kimberly Y.
Lancaster, CA
This is thick and creamy and oh so soothing. Perfect for cold, dry and/or windy climates. Moisture soaks into the skin but isn't tacky afterwards. Super soft skin afterwards! [brand:kiehls-5]
Anthony P.
This is an excellent moisturizer for daily use. My skin takes a beating and I like to keep it feeling fresh so I use this every time I get out of the shower. It leaves me feeling fresh and moisturized but doesn't leave behind a sticky or tacky residue.
Jolene L.
Pflugerville, TX
The best moisturizer ever. It cured my dry winter skin. Super hydrating and good value. I’d definitely recommend this product!
Tree B.
Dallas, TX
I use this product on the calluses in the heels of my feet as well as on my elbows, so it lasts a long time. But when the cold weather comes and my skin becomes very dry on my face I use just a little which goes a long way and my face in the morning is baby soft and completely hydrated. Kiehl’s is always a win win in my book
Nizar M.
I got this as a gift during winter and yes years for try skin. I don't have very dry skin but winter plays tricks on my skin this has been great to go during winter. Leaves my skin so moisturized I like it.
Liliana T.
Brooklyn, NY
despite my face is oily, even in winter my face gets very dry, I apply the moisturizer every day and it feels so perfect that my skin recovers quickly! Nice scent
Kelly Anne M.
Seattle, WA
Intense is right! This cream is real thick and moisturizing! It doesn’t have a fun scent but it works!