BY KIEHL'S

Ultra facial cream intense hydration by kiehl's is formulated for those with dry skin. It instantly smoothes and softens while improving radiance and your skin's overall appearance with its lightweight formula. The cream also locks in moisture for 24-hour hydration. see more...

Neath s.
Apple Valley, MN
I always used this during winter when my skin start to dry. I really love this products because it doesn’t break me out. It also good for my sensitive skin. It keeps my skin moisturize through out the day.
Melissa M.
This cream has a gel like texture that applies smoothly like no other. It feels super lightweight and by no means sticky after application. This cream leaves my skin looking more radiant!
Christine L.
Long beach, CA
Literally my favorite product. Not a powerful scent that overpowers. Very unisex looking packaging. So unisex that my bf loves using it as well. He even said he would buy it himself!
Stephanie G.
Saddle River, NJ
This moisturizer is a very hydrating and gentle on your skin. I started using it years ago and always have it on hand as my go to product. It’s effective and not very expensive.
Shawna B.
Franklin, OH
It’s my favorite moisturizer that I’ve tried. It’s gentle on dry skin and it’s the only one that doesn’t break me out. It’s a little on the pricier side but it’s well worth it.
Raedah S.
Love the facial moisturizer. Have purchased many jars. Not sure if this is the exact one. But the facial moisturizer is good and effective. Though pricey we have repurchased.
Amna S.
Dubai, N/A
This moisturiser is heavy for oily skin and best for normal to dry skin. My skin became too dry lately and I've been loving this moisturiser. It's a white cream consistency and it needs to be applied and messaged into the skin then it will not look heavy on skin and you do not need to re apply. After properly messaging it in I feel like I have nothing on my skin. Really like it.
People with oily skin would really like their Kiehls ultra facial one.
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
I used this a few times and hated it. I have extremely dry flaky skin and I thought I would end up loving this, but I’m the end all it does is ball up on your face because it’s made way too thick. It doesn’t melt into your skin and it just sits on top. I do not recommend.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Works great for both men and women I introduced my boyfriend to kheils and he absolutely loves it just as much as I do luckily we have an outlet store over in our area that sells this product for a little bit less and I am definitely an addict re buying it
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
I use this when I am traveling since my skin tends to get dryer when I travel and it is a really great product. I find that it's pretty gentle on my skin and I enjoy using it. I find that the price isn't terrible either. All in all I'm happy.