BY KIEHL'S

Ultra facial cream intense hydration by kiehl's is formulated for those with dry skin. It instantly smoothes and softens while improving radiance and your skin's overall appearance with its lightweight formula. The cream also locks in moisture for 24-hour hydration. see more...

Valeria M.
Sanford , FL
I use this when I am traveling since my skin tends to get dryer when I travel and it is a really great product. I find that it's pretty gentle on my skin and I enjoy using it. I find that the price isn't terrible either. All in all I'm happy.
Jennifer M.
atlanta
A little goes a long way for this product. Although it is a bit pricey the smaller one last me a while and I always put it on under my makeup.
Ruth B.
Orlando, FL
Adoro Está crema, no puede faltar en tu tocador, si eres de piel normal a reseca tienes que usarla, la recomiendo muchosimo.
Katya đź’‹.
Holland , PA
My face is dry so I need as much hydration as I can get. When I use this cream on my face feels moisturize soft and amazing
Heather P.
Issaquah
I really like this product. Very hydrating. Doesn’t feel heavy after applying. No overpowering scent.
Ileana P.
Davenport, FL
There’s no way to go wrong with this product. I have combination skin and it works amazing
Serena M.
I absolutely love this cream in the winter. I used to work a job where I would be exposed to the cold air for my whole shift and it seriously took a toll on my skin. By using this moisturizer, I was able to restore the moisture in my skin and keep it hydrated through the whole season. Although I love this product, i wouldn't use it on my skin in the summer as it provides a little too much moisture.
Sophie C.
Shropshire
Oh my god...AMAAAAZING!! I got a sample size of this in a goodie bag and I won’t hesitate to buy the full sized! So gentle on my sensitive skin and while it seems quite heavy it goes into the skin smoothly and lightly. Couldn’t recommend enough!
Sophie D.
This is Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cream incredible. It's my new favourite moisturizer. My skin feels incredible after every use.

Since purchasing this I have also purchased the kiehls shampoo, conditioner and avocado eye cream and love them all!
Roudha A.
dubai
Great to use before applying makeup, leaves your skin soft and hydrated and fresh, very suitable for dry skin