BY KIEHL'S

Ultra facial cream intense hydration by kiehl's is formulated for those with dry skin. It instantly smoothes and softens while improving radiance and your skin's overall appearance with its lightweight formula. The cream also locks in moisture for 24-hour hydration. see more...

Brittany J.
Elizabeth
These are amazing creams! They keep my skin so soft and smooth before I go to sleep or after I wash my face in the morning. I just wish they weren’t so small. They could be a tad bit bigger but other than that I love I.T!
Brooke B.
Knoxville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved this! I tend to have dry skin in the winter and this was the perfect, lightweight night time moisturizer. It's a little too intense for daytime wear but perfect for at night. I definitely would buy it again and it smells amazing. Two thumbs up from me.
lidia R.
the area around my mouth is Extremely dry and literally every moisturizer/oil ive used hasnt done much but so far this moisturizer has been the only one that hasnt left my face feeling dry after waking up
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was great to use at bed time. I loved how luxurious it felt on my skin. It sunk in and made it feel supple until morning. I received it as a gift, and if I had an opportunity to splurge I would buy thisfor myself.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a cute moisturizer but is very expensive. The ingredients are all natural and it works well, it is very gentle and has never turned my skin red. I was a first time user and am not sure if it is worth the price.
Ashleigh T.
Alabaster, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a few times and hated it. I have extremely dry flaky skin and I thought I would end up loving this, but I’m the end all it does is ball up on your face because it’s made way too thick. It doesn’t melt into your skin and it just sits on top. I do not recommend.
Lacey M.
Cadillac, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’ve tried multiple moisturizers. I like how creamy this is. Smells great, easy to get every bit of product out of this container! I use it twice a day, especially during the winter months. I purchased this online along with the under eye cream (wasn’t a fan of that).
Alexis R.
Yorba Linda, CA
Really great quality, but if you are tight on money then there are definitely other options that are more reasonably priced. I have only purchased this once and probably wouldn't again. But if you have extra money to spend, this is a great moisturizer for people with dry skin.
shylo s.
Vancouver , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always love trying new moisturizers. My skin is fairly dry so this moisturizer was great for it. Kiehls is always a brand I trust and like trying new things in. It's very affordable which isn't always the case with moisturizers.
Parris H.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a wonderful product and I love the smell! Every time I use this product my face feels ultra moisturized, especially in the winter months. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a moisturizer.