BY KIEHL'S

Ultra facial cream intense hydration by kiehl's is formulated for those with dry skin. It instantly smoothes and softens while improving radiance and your skin's overall appearance with its lightweight formula. The cream also locks in moisture for 24-hour hydration. see more...

Amna S.
Amna S.
Dubai, N/A
Review for: For
This moisturiser is heavy for oily skin and best for normal to dry skin. My skin became too dry lately and I've been loving this moisturiser. It's a white cream consistency and it needs to be applied and messaged into the skin then it will not look heavy on skin and you do not need to re apply. After properly messaging it in I feel like I have nothing on my skin. Really like it.
People with oily skin would really like their Kiehls ultra facial one.
Isabel B.
Isabel B.
Oxnard, CA
Review for: For
Works great for both men and women I introduced my boyfriend to kheils and he absolutely loves it just as much as I do luckily we have an outlet store over in our area that sells this product for a little bit less and I am definitely an addict re buying it
Valeria M.
Valeria M.
Sanford, FL
Review for: For
I use this when I am traveling since my skin tends to get dryer when I travel and it is a really great product. I find that it's pretty gentle on my skin and I enjoy using it. I find that the price isn't terrible either. All in all I'm happy.
Ruth B.
Ruth B.
Orlando
Review for: For
Adoro Está crema, no puede faltar en tu tocador, si eres de piel normal a reseca tienes que usarla, la recomiendo muchosimo.