BY KIEHL'S

Plump and moisturize skin for a smoother appearance with our hydrating serum. This formula provides intense hydration to help plump skin and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Infused with 15% Glycerin and Shiso Leaf Extract, our hydrating serum helps revive dull skin for a smooth, healthy-looking appearance.
Intensively hydrates to help improve the appearance of tired-looking or dull skin that can be caused by age-related dehydration
Helps plump skin to smooth the appearance of fine lines and uneven skin texture
Formulated with 15% plant-based Glycerin and Shiso Leaf Extract
Demonstrated to help correct the signs of age-related dehydration in a clinical study
For all skin types

Heritage Highlight
Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum Concentrate was the winner of Marie Claire’s Prix d’Excellence de la Beauté in 2015.
How to Apply Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturing Serum Concentrate
Dispense one pump of hydrating serum into hand
Apply evenly to clean skin before your moisturizer in the morning and at night
May also be used on the eye contour
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with water

KEY INGREDIENTS
Glycerin
Glycerin
Glycerin, a well-known skincare ingredient, is highly compatible and naturally occurring within skin. Within our formulas, it is a powerful humectant known to help retain moisture and soften skin.

Full List of Ingredients

• I have been looking to up my skincare game, eliminate wri...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Janay F.
Redford, MI
So for a while, it seemed like my skin was getting increasingly drier as I got older. I was very used to have dewy, glowy skin all year round but my skin seemed to be turning against me. This serum completely turned this around for me. After a few days I noticed that I was waking up with increasingly dewier skin than the day before. I also noticed that my texture was slightly smoothing out. The consistency is a little on the thicker side and slightly siliconey. A little also goes a pretty long way, so the longevity of the product (kind of) makes up for the hefty price.
Christeen S.
Leesburg
Hefty price tag, but will last a good amount of time and therefore worth every penny. I have dry, sensitive skin and this really helped when incorporated into my night skincare routine since it does not have a fragrance. I will use it every other night because it is intense and I feel like that’s all that’s needed and I’ve noticed a difference in firmness of my skin. Love it.
Kaley H.
Indianapolis
Wish I could rate this product 6/5. This is my all time favorite. It is safe to use around the eyes so I just lather it all over the place. It is extremely gentle and is great for all skin types because once on the skin it just feels like water. I notice a huge difference in my skin with this. 100% worth the price. Will be a forever customer of Hydro plump!
Crystal K.
Winston-Salem
This is probably my favorite skin care item I’ve ever used. I have very dry and dehydrated skin. I usually have to put multiple layers of moisturizer on just to not feel like the desert. But 1-2 pumps of this on under my moisturizer is a god send, feels amazing I love it
Momoko T.
Vancouver
This serum is probably my best friend. I was told that I have oily skin but my skin is still dehydrated, so having this serum would help bring back water into my skin while preventing oil from producing. It is gentle enough to use around your eyes and it also helps smooth out any bumps and rough texture on the skin. I used to have a lot of random small bumps on my skin, especially on the cheeks and now it have almost disappeared. I cannot put my makeup on without this serum because it truly helps smoothen out the skin and minimizie pores.
Mikaela S.
This was introduced to me and it changed the whole texture of my face. I never knew how dehydrated my face was. After using this consistently, my face became less oily and had a much more even texture all around! It’s expensive but completely worth the price!
Irina R.
Somerville, MA
I'm in love with Hydro-Plumping Re-Texturizing Serum! It makes your skin look really radiant, smooth and hydrated - and what more do you need!? Somewhat silicony texture sits well on the face and doesn't clog pores. I have a dehydrated sensitive skin, and when I'm using the product, I'm almost forgetting about - that's how great this serum is! I also find that it diminishes redness and helps healing pimples and acne scars faster. Overall, I'm on my 4th bottle and going to keep repurchasing!
Shamira C.
Port St Lucie, FL
Love this serum! It's very light and non-irritating. Really hydrating. It definitely diminishes lines overtime, through daily use. It's expensive, but worth it. A little goes a long way. I would recommend and purchase again!
Rebekah H.
This is the first serum that I started using regularly! The price is decent for how much use you get out of the bottle. I used this serum day and night and followed with the Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream. Great moisture. I always go back to this serum!
Neely D.
jacksonville
I had read about this on a blog and wanted to try it for myself. I love the way it makes my skin feel when I use it and it really has softened my skin. I’m not sure it’s worth the price though (why it’s 4 stars and not 5)
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
Should this serum be used before or after the night/day concentrate oil? I have both but am uncertain the order to apply them. Thanks!
Samantha Y.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I have been looking to up my skincare game, eliminate wrinkles/increase plumpness and softness/ eliminate blemishes. Is this a product that would actually help with any of this?