BY KIEHL'S

Keep skin hydrated and healthy, head to toe! Our Ultra Facial Cleanser gently cleanses without stripping, while Ultra Facial Cream hydrates for 24-hours. This set also includes, Creme de Corps a customer favorite for luxuriously rich hydration. Also enjoy, Ultimate Strength Hand Slave and Lip Balm #1 sure to keep hands and lips happy.

Set Includes:

• Ultra Facial Cleanser (2.5 fl. oz.)
  • Creme de Corps (2.5 fl. oz.)
  • Ultimate Strength Hand Salve (1.0 fl. oz.)
  • Lip Balm #1 (0.5 fl. oz.)
  • Ultra Facial Cream (0.25 fl. oz.)
  • A $38.00 Value

Rita S.
Saint Paul
I love @kiehls and @disney ! This year for their #hydrationessentials set, for every purchase ($29 value) will feed 212 meals for @feedingamerica and that is a great way to #thankyourself for supporting a good cause! Plus side you get a cute Mickey box!!Note: I’m not sponsored by Kiehls or Feeding America....I just love Kiehl’s products!
Nichole C.
Ok if your looking for a gift to give not expensive ... look no further I paid 26.00 worth every penny you get to sample 5 Kiel’s products all five are great !! CREME DE CORPS LOTION !! I love it do you know how sometimes a lotion will leave a white film and doesn’t soak in? This lotion doesn’t do that it just soaks right in and moisturizes your skin perfectly!
Ally C.
Hutchinson Is, FL
I got this gift box for my mom for Christmas and it’s absolutely perfect. The packaging totally drew me in and since the both of us love Kiehl’s products it was the perfect gift. I already know/have used the contents of the box and can personally say they are all high quality and work with my sensitive skin.
Jackie G.
Garnet Valley, PA
I purchased this for 3 different people so far! 2 for my female bosses at work and 1 for my boyfriend’s mom as Christmas gifts for this season! I feel like anyone can appreciate these we’ll-rounded gift sets with cult classic, quality, and luxury skincare hydration products from Kiehls! The extra plus of this gift set is the adorable disney packaging! The extra extra plus is that a portion of the money you spend purchasing these goes to Feeding America! It even tells you how many meals you will provide by purchasing this item. Could you ask for a more perfect Christmas gift?? #giftcrush Kiehl's Hydration Essentials
FantasyBeauty34🔮💎💄✨💋✨✨ B.
I love Mickey Mouse and I'm so glad they made this theme addition. The products are worth every penny because the ingredients are full of vitamins to help your skin and lips. It's not just a fancy product. Kiehl's is specifically specialized in skin treatments. It's like going to a dr for your skin in one walkin. They are just getting better over the years in treating every skin type. If you have not yet tried it you can walk in and get samples! I love the nourishment of all the products.
Tommy H.
Mobile, AL
I LOVE this little Kiehls x Mickey Mouse gift set. Its absolutely affordable. You’re getting all of these awesome product for such a low price. Only $21. I’ve received this Kiehl's Hydration Essentials for Christmas and I’ve been using it faithfully ever since! I’m definitely going to purchase this again and see all the other awesome products that they have to offer. 😊
Kaye T.
Monroe, NC
This is such a cute little set! I love it💕 It has all of your Kiehls essentials including their wonderful hand salve and body creme. Such a great gift!