BY KIEHL'S

• A thin, free-flowing conditioner of superb quality for all hair types. For use after shampooing, as a conditioner or grooming aid any time. Detangles and moisturizes, leaving hair soft and manageable, but not greasy.
  • For use after shampooing, as a conditioner or grooming aid any time
  • Detangles and moisturizes, leaving hair soft and manageable, but not greasy
  • A customer favorite

How to Apply:
After shampooing with the Kiehl's Shampoo appropriate for your hair and scalp type, rinse hair thoroughly
Apply Formula 133 Hair Conditioner by gently working it into the scalp and hair especially the ends and combing through
Leave in for a few minutes and then rinse out
"Formula 133" may be applied again after rinsing and allowed to remain on hair as a conditioner and grooming aid, if desired

Cool Kiehl’s Fact:
The formula gets its unusual name from the fact that customers who were invited to test the product during development were so eager to have more that Kiehl’s chemists never had the chance to name the formula properly. “Formula 133” was their code name for their winning test sample!
KEY INGREDIENTS
Hydrolyzed Soy Protein

Hydrolyzed Soy Protein is a naturally derived protein of vegetable origin that is soluble in water. It is produced by the enzymatic hydrolysis of soya flour. When used in skin care products, it offers visible benefits to the skin to provide a smoothing effect and minimize the appearance of roughness and wrinkles.

Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Phyto Peptides)
Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, also known as by the collective name Phyto Peptides, is an effective substitute for hydrolyzed animal protein derived by acid, enzyme, or other method of hydrolysis. It offers conditioning, moisturizing and film forming properties and is widely in skin care products to help skin retain its moisture and improve its overall appearance.

Hair Conditioner And Grooming Aid Formula 133

Aqua / Water,Cetyl Alcohol,Behentrimonium Chloride,Stearyl Alcohol,Caprylyl Glycol,Benzoic Acid,Hydroxypropyltrimonium Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein,Hydrolyzed Soy Protein,Parfum / Fragrance,Sodium Hydroxide,Linalool,Limonene,Citronellol,Amyl Cinnamal,Citric Acid

Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
At first I read the bottle and was slightly confused: I could use this as a regular conditioner OR leave it in for grooming? How does that even work?! However once I tried it I fell in love. What’s nice is that you don’t have to freak out if you don’t rinse every inch of the conditioner out because it truly adds to the hydration quality of the product. It’s a great add to your shower routine. I love Kiehls!
Samy C.
I use it everyday because my gym carry this conditioner. It isn't a bad conditioner but it isn't that special either. I use it after shampoo, and also after rinse too. I like the fact you can use it after rinse and just leave it on clean hair. But does it help with any hair problem? not really. my hair doesn't look shinny after or healthy with less breaks
Johara H.
As someone with long, and medium to thick hair, I didn't find this conditioner potent enough. It still left my hair frizzy. There isn't much of a scent, if that bothers you. I feel like this would work best on those with fine, or straight hair. If you're considering a Kiehl's conditioner, I would go with the one from the Amino Acid line, especially if you have thicker, or longer hair.
bridge ☺.
Marlboro, NJ
I thoroughly enjoy using this conditioner after a long day at the gym (Equinox carries this one)! It leaves my hair smooth, silky and shiny and the smell is seriously so lovely. It makes my blown out hair look amazing and I love that you can double it as a leave-in conditioner !!! Love this stuff
Anna P.
This is by far the best conditioner I have ever used on my hair!! I have very thin hair and it is very frizzy. This conditioner 100% tamed my frizzys to the point where I didn't even need to use my serum! Also, it made my hair so soft and manageable. My hair was so shiny too! It doesn't have a fragrance which is also nice. I would 100% repurchase this and recommend to friends.
Mariela O.
Nunca los e usado diganme chicas alguna de ustedes lo a usado para que me hagan saber si es bueno o malo este producto
Shoshanna D.
Paramus, NJ
I love this kiehls hair conditioner. A little goes a long way with this product and it leaves my hair so healthy
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
This conditioner is great and I like the formula, leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated. I would reccomend .
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
If this wasn't so gosh darn expensive, I would continue buying it. When I had longer hair, this worked WONDERS at detangling!! My hair felt so silky and soft but didn't feel weighed down, i loved it!
DolledUpby J.
Vancouver , BC
This is okay, the scent is pretty industrial and lacks any nice qualities. The conditioning effect is very basic and I feel like drugstore conditioners do a better job for less money.