BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Feel the instant firming effect of our indulgent velvety cream mask. Formulated with Hibiscus, whose flower is known to close during the night to preserve its nectar, our overnight formula delivers smoother-looking skin instantly. With continued use, our hydrating formula with Ginger Leaf works to soften the look of fine lines for a younger-looking complexion.

How to Apply

• Massage onto clean skin at night with an upward motion and feel the formula begin to work instantly.
  • Leave on overnight.
  • In the morning, cleanse skin to remove mask.
  • Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water.
  • Recommended for use five times a week.

Ginger Leaf
Sustainably sourced, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Ingredeints
Aqua / Water,Pvp,Propanediol,Behenyl Alcohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Isoamyl Laurate,Mangifera Indica Seed Butter / Mango Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Oil / Shea Oil,Pullulan,Arachidyl Alcohol,Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Candelilla Wax,Cetearyl Alcohol,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Coco-glucoside,Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract,Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Hibiscus Esculentus Seed Extract,Sodium Polyacrylate,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Arachidyl Glucoside,Ethylhexylglycerin,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract,Sodium Polyacrylate Starch,Pentylene Glycol,Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-indica Flower Extract,Phenoxyethanol,Adenosine,Tocopheryl Acetate,Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract,Pelargonium Graveolens Oil / Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract,Faex Extract / Yeast Extract,Citronellol,Xanthan Gum,Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf/Twig Oil - Bitter Orange Leaf/Twig Oil,Juniperus Virginiana Oil,Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract,Geraniol,Linalool,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Corallina Officinalis Extract,Curcuma Longa Root Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil,Salvia Sclarea Extract / Clary Extract,Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil,Ocimum Basilicum Flower/Leaf Extract - Basil Flower/Leaf Extract,Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract,Cistus Ladaniferus Leaf/Stem Extract,Coumarin,Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract,Citral,Rosa Damascena Extract,Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract,Tocopherol,Citric Acid

• Does this work? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • Do y’all love this overnight mask? Did it really make y’a...1 Answers
  • Does this really firm the skin? Kiehl's Ginger Leaf & Hib...1 Answers
norah mohammad a.
Riyadh
It can be use for all skin types but for me ,,
After cleansing I apply a visible lyre of this mask to my skin and leave for 5mts
Rinse it with warm water and massage gently in circular motion , then pat it dry with soft towel.
For three times a week .
Alisa R.
New Castle, DE
Probably my favourite mask from kiehls. Love the texture, smell and of course result. I prefer to use it twice a week and to use green mask ( cilantro and orange ) 1-2 times a week. That’s when I get super smooth , firm and hydrated skin
Natalja M.
I really like Khiel’s products generally. I liked this mask, for my sensitive skin it was a good solution, but I didn’t saw any amazing results. Skin feels good and fresh after however
Rubina G.
I got the sample in one of their shop. Unfortunately I don't find it so exceptional... maybe it's my impression, but my skin seems more dry ...
J O.
Love the smell. It makes the skin super smooth after the application. And in the morning you have a nice glow!
Aryanna💥
It did a really great job at moisturising my skin and by morning it felt firmer and looked more alive
Prih B.
Miami
Súper buena deja el muy rostro suave hidratado con mucha suavidad el aroma muy delicioso
Paola B.
Halifax , NS
First of all, you get a ton of product in this jar. My first impression is it definitely smoothed out my pores during my first application. I used it everyday as my last step in my skincare routine. You can see that your skin is a lot firmer in the morning! Good firming product!
Norina M.
khobar
I have not had a good experience with overnight masks ( which means sleeping with the mask on which always scares me since i fear not only my pillow sheets would be messy but also that ill be sleeping with a sticky face ) .
Well this mask is a game changer !! This kiehls mask has a soothing scent of ginger and hibiscus . It is non sticky in texture and is quickly absorbed into the skin. I know this might sound crazy but you do feel your skin being firmer from the first application alone! 😍
Melissa B.
Dubai, Dubai
The best overnight masque I have ever used I might say. Quite pricey but worthy anyway. I use this at night post my usual skin care routine and prior going to bed. The texture of this is nice and does not transfers to the pillow sheets. Have this on my face overnight and my skin feels smooth and moisturized. I also love the smell of it. ;)
When do I apply this mask overnight? After I clean my face? After toner? After moisturiser or in place of? Confused about how it fits into the night time routine. Thanks.
Janeigne N.
what does this do??
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
Ayana S.
How does this product react with combination skin oily/dry