BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Feel the instant firming effect of our indulgent velvety cream mask. Formulated with Hibiscus, whose flower is known to close during the night to preserve its nectar, our overnight formula delivers smoother-looking skin instantly. With continued use, our hydrating formula with Ginger Leaf works to soften the look of fine lines for a younger-looking complexion.

How to Apply

• Massage onto clean skin at night with an upward motion and feel the formula begin to work instantly.
  • Leave on overnight.
  • In the morning, cleanse skin to remove mask.
  • Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water.
  • Recommended for use five times a week.

Ginger Leaf
Sustainably sourced, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Ingredeints
Aqua / Water,Pvp,Propanediol,Behenyl Alcohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Isoamyl Laurate,Mangifera Indica Seed Butter / Mango Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Oil / Shea Oil,Pullulan,Arachidyl Alcohol,Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Candelilla Wax,Cetearyl Alcohol,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Coco-glucoside,Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract,Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Hibiscus Esculentus Seed Extract,Sodium Polyacrylate,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Arachidyl Glucoside,Ethylhexylglycerin,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract,Sodium Polyacrylate Starch,Pentylene Glycol,Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-indica Flower Extract,Phenoxyethanol,Adenosine,Tocopheryl Acetate,Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract,Pelargonium Graveolens Oil / Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract,Faex Extract / Yeast Extract,Citronellol,Xanthan Gum,Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf/Twig Oil - Bitter Orange Leaf/Twig Oil,Juniperus Virginiana Oil,Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract,Geraniol,Linalool,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Corallina Officinalis Extract,Curcuma Longa Root Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil,Salvia Sclarea Extract / Clary Extract,Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil,Ocimum Basilicum Flower/Leaf Extract - Basil Flower/Leaf Extract,Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract,Cistus Ladaniferus Leaf/Stem Extract,Coumarin,Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract,Citral,Rosa Damascena Extract,Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract,Tocopherol,Citric Acid

• Does this work? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • Kiehl's Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Firming Overnight Mask.......1 Answers
  • Do y’all love this overnight mask? Did it really make y’a...1 Answers
olivia a.
London, London
i avoided overnight masks for such a long time, since thought they would be too heavy on my sensitive skin. this completely changed my opinion! the mask feels really luxurious and thick, but not in a way that clogs up your pores or leaves a residue on your skin. it smells SO nice and the results are amazing! my skin definitely looks brighter and less shiny in the morning!
Emily t.
ottawa, ON
This mask has the best smell to it. The consistency is pretty creamy and easy to work with. I noticed my fav looking fresher when I woke up the next morning. It’s a pretty gentle mask but the reason I’m giving it 4 stars is because it make my face feel pretty oily and didn’t settle into my skin quite fast enough, so it’s maybe a good idea to wait 10-20 minutes before going to bed when you put it on, otherwise you’ll wind up with a mess like I did. Haha
Alex L.
Lerma

Well, to begin to describe my love for this mask, I must tell you that here, where I live, it is too cold, what makes my skin, in the folds of my nose, dry so hard that my skin starts to peel, but for these dates, where the climate is rainy and cold.
I started using a special treatment for kiehl's skin care to test their products and see if they convinced me, inside the products that offered me this mask that after washing my face at night, I pogo my tonic, my serum and my cream (all of this same brand) I apply this mask, of which I only have to grasp a little with the tip of my finger and with that I feel that my skin has a very thick layer of this mask.
This mask, as its description says, feels the effects when putting them on, feels that it tightens the skin, but not much and gives an injection of instant hydration, which seems fabulous because it fulfills this aspect according to the label. The only complaint I have with this product is that, I have some fine wrinkles under my eyes, I have not seen that they have faded, although I have been around 3 or 4 months, I think it would be time to see these results that promise On the other hand, the wrinkles of the smile began to mark me and those at least if I have seen that they have diminished considerably, I believe that with these wrinkles I was left with a 50/50 although, regarding this, the mask was, for the most part, for the wrinkles in the eyes.
The mask moisturizes me quite well, the skin in these cold seasons does not dry, and that has benefited me a lot, I recommend you buy this mask, if you are looking for the benefits it gives you, always taking into account that wrinkles and more marked Maybe it takes a little longer to erase or even more.
Sharon J.
I have used this mask around 2-3 times now. I used it once every 2 to 3 days.
I have very dry skin and this mask worked great to calm and moisturize my skin. It sinks into the skin easily and does not look oily or feel heavy on the skin. But keeps skin perfectly moisturized through out the night.
I usually wake up with dry sometimes flaky and itchy skin. But on the nights i applied this mask i woke up with perfectly moisturized skin.
However, the only negative i have for this mask is, i have not noticed any firming of the skin. But i have only used it 2-3 times so far, so may be i will notice better results after few more uses.
v c.
Hong Kong
Received as sample. Tested during winter. Used twice then dumped.

Herb scented. White, thick consistency. Difficult to spread over skin. Did not notice remarkable difference in smoothness or firmness as described. No break outs experienced. No other negative effects either.

Overall, no benefits nor damage seen. Felt like product just sat on the skin without deep absorption. Too thick, heavy and waxy feel. Would not repurchase.
Jo S.
Aberdeenshire
So far I am loving this mask. I was a bit apprehensive about buying as I did think it was a bit expensive but a little really goes a long way with this mask. My skin is looking brighter and firmer and I’ve only used it a handful of times. The smell however isn’t to my liking but overall a really good product.
Lauren R.
The perfect mask if your skin is dehydrated and in need of some TLC. Although it’s pretty pricey it’s definitely worth it for the way it makes your skin feel. Very firming and hydrating. 10/10 would recommend!
Alejandra G.
Kiehl’s Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Firming Mask helps skin instantly
feel firmer and look smoother. With a rich, velvety texture, this creamy
formula is infused with sustainably sourced ginger leaf and hibiscus,
whose flowers are known to close and preserve its nectar overnight. Help
visibly firm skin while you sleep and reduce the appearance of fine
lines over time with this indulgent overnight face mask.

Emily S.
The product smells incredible!! I also found that it really hydrated the dry areas around my nose. It’s a pricey product and I would say that it is worth it, but there are alternatives that work just as well!
Shaimaa H.
Jubail
At first i thought this mask will clog my pores and make my oily skin greasy but surprisingly it was the opposite it made it more soft shiny and nourished i really loved the feeling of my skin the next day
I would repurchase
kerman ca
what does this do??
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
When do I apply this mask overnight? After I clean my face? After toner? After moisturiser or in place of? Confused about how it fits into the night time routine. Thanks.