BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Feel the instant firming effect of our indulgent velvety cream mask. Formulated with Hibiscus, whose flower is known to close during the night to preserve its nectar, our overnight formula delivers smoother-looking skin instantly. With continued use, our hydrating formula with Ginger Leaf works to soften the look of fine lines for a younger-looking complexion.

How to Apply

• Massage onto clean skin at night with an upward motion and feel the formula begin to work instantly.
  • Leave on overnight.
  • In the morning, cleanse skin to remove mask.
  • Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water.
  • Recommended for use five times a week.

Ginger Leaf
Sustainably sourced, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Ingredeints
Aqua / Water,Pvp,Propanediol,Behenyl Alcohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Isoamyl Laurate,Mangifera Indica Seed Butter / Mango Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Oil / Shea Oil,Pullulan,Arachidyl Alcohol,Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Candelilla Wax,Cetearyl Alcohol,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Coco-glucoside,Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract,Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Hibiscus Esculentus Seed Extract,Sodium Polyacrylate,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Arachidyl Glucoside,Ethylhexylglycerin,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract,Sodium Polyacrylate Starch,Pentylene Glycol,Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-indica Flower Extract,Phenoxyethanol,Adenosine,Tocopheryl Acetate,Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract,Pelargonium Graveolens Oil / Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract,Faex Extract / Yeast Extract,Citronellol,Xanthan Gum,Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf/Twig Oil - Bitter Orange Leaf/Twig Oil,Juniperus Virginiana Oil,Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract,Geraniol,Linalool,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Corallina Officinalis Extract,Curcuma Longa Root Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil,Salvia Sclarea Extract / Clary Extract,Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil,Ocimum Basilicum Flower/Leaf Extract - Basil Flower/Leaf Extract,Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract,Cistus Ladaniferus Leaf/Stem Extract,Coumarin,Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract,Citral,Rosa Damascena Extract,Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract,Tocopherol,Citric Acid

• Does this work? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • Kiehl's Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Firming Overnight Mask.......1 Answers
  • Do y’all love this overnight mask? Did it really make y’a...1 Answers
Linda H.
Peoria, AZ
This is a must when I’m traveling. My skin gets so tired and dry when I’m traveling back to the Midwest from Sunny ☀️ Arizona 🌴 If I’m feeling like I need a pick me up or a refresher I simply grab this beauty. I highly recommend this mask! You won’t be disappointed at all!
Jasmine M.
Walnut Creek, CA
I love this mask! I tried a sample from kiehls and I feel in love with it. I first put on the suggested kiehls midnight recovery oil and then I applied this mask on top and left it overnight. When I woke up the next morning I saw that some bumps on my skin that I had the previous day were gone. I highly recommend this mask. I really want to purchase the full size now!
Lili W.
It’s very very moisturizing and it leaves your face feeling so smooth in the morning.  Kiehl's Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Firming Overnight Mask I got the deluxe sample size of this, & I got it with a purchase of a sunscreen online. I would buy it again, once I’m done with the sample.
Casey C.
Indianapolis
This I was excited for but it just didn’t work out for me I applied a thin layer across my face and went to bed and could feel it peeling off throughout the night. A couple days later had a pretty bad breakout which dosnt usually happen. Maybe for a more mature skin this would be great.
Neely D.
jacksonville
This stuff is incredible. First off it smells fantastic. But man this makes my skin sooo soft! I use this every other night and my skin looks and feels incredible. And a little goes a long way so it is worth the money as it will last a long time.
Madi M.
Mitchell, IN
I got a few samples of this when I purchased a large order & after using multiple times I’ve come to the conclusion that it’s okay. Maybe I didn’t give it enough time but i didn’t notice a huge difference. The smell is wonderful & light but I was a little disappointed.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Love at first night. The first time I tried this I was hooked. I woke up with a bright tight skin. The product smells great. Although It is on the higher end side, it worth every hour worked.
Rmomen14 M.
Clifton, VA
This masks is very thick which I don’t like for an overnight mask. The smell is weird but it doesn’t take too long to get used to. The morning after I used this overnight mask my face felt more plump and firm
Vanessa
A good overnight mask. I used it once on its own and then they recommended that it works best when u pair it with their midnight recovery oil. When used together it leaves it makes your skin feel renewed.
Suzanne G.
Wow. Want to feel clean younger and more beautiful. This mask is amazing. Great company that continues to create wonderful products that make us women feel so beautiful. Way to go!
Haylie E.
kerman ca
what does this do??
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
When do I apply this mask overnight? After I clean my face? After toner? After moisturiser or in place of? Confused about how it fits into the night time routine. Thanks.