BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Feel the instant firming effect of our indulgent velvety cream mask. Formulated with Hibiscus, whose flower is known to close during the night to preserve its nectar, our overnight formula delivers smoother-looking skin instantly. With continued use, our hydrating formula with Ginger Leaf works to soften the look of fine lines for a younger-looking complexion.

How to Apply

• Massage onto clean skin at night with an upward motion and feel the formula begin to work instantly.
  • Leave on overnight.
  • In the morning, cleanse skin to remove mask.
  • Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water.
  • Recommended for use five times a week.

Ginger Leaf
Sustainably sourced, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Ingredeints
Aqua / Water,Pvp,Propanediol,Behenyl Alcohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Isoamyl Laurate,Mangifera Indica Seed Butter / Mango Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Oil / Shea Oil,Pullulan,Arachidyl Alcohol,Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Candelilla Wax,Cetearyl Alcohol,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Coco-glucoside,Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract,Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Hibiscus Esculentus Seed Extract,Sodium Polyacrylate,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Arachidyl Glucoside,Ethylhexylglycerin,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract,Sodium Polyacrylate Starch,Pentylene Glycol,Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-indica Flower Extract,Phenoxyethanol,Adenosine,Tocopheryl Acetate,Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract,Pelargonium Graveolens Oil / Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract,Faex Extract / Yeast Extract,Citronellol,Xanthan Gum,Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf/Twig Oil - Bitter Orange Leaf/Twig Oil,Juniperus Virginiana Oil,Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract,Geraniol,Linalool,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Corallina Officinalis Extract,Curcuma Longa Root Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil,Salvia Sclarea Extract / Clary Extract,Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil,Ocimum Basilicum Flower/Leaf Extract - Basil Flower/Leaf Extract,Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract,Cistus Ladaniferus Leaf/Stem Extract,Coumarin,Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract,Citral,Rosa Damascena Extract,Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract,Tocopherol,Citric Acid

• Does this work? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • Kiehl's Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Firming Overnight Mask.......1 Answers
  • Do y’all love this overnight mask? Did it really make y’a...1 Answers
Kristina B.
I haven’t used this mask for very long. It was a little too thick for my liking, especially to sleep with overnight. But my skin did feel very nice in the morning when I washed the product out. It was very smooth.
Jennifer H.
Colorado Springs
Purchased at: Sephora
Stuff is amazing :) best mask ever. Definitely helps with fine lines and makes my skin super soft after using.. will be continuing to buy. If you have not tried go buy now you will not be disappointed!!
Adina N.
USA
All i can say is WOW. This overnight mask is amazing. I use it twice and week and I'm extremely happy with the results I see. Firming and my skin feels so smooth.
Kelsea M.
Reston Va
I just got this! I haven’t tried it yet but it smells amazing and feel like butter when I’ve tried it in my hand. I can’t wait to work this into my skin routine.
Vilma G.
Austin, TX
Lately I’ve been really into overnight masks. I mean who doesn’t love stuff that helps your skin while you are sleeping?! I am also a HUGE @kiehls fan, and so when they came out with their Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Firming overnight mask, I rushed to get it. As expected, I really love it! It’s supposed to help smoothe and firm skin, and in the morning, my skin definitely feels so nice and soft. The texture is creamy but not sticky, which is great bc it won’t get your pillow goopy.
Adrianis M.
Kissimmee
Its great to help lift your undereye skin and your smile lines get a but of a lift as well. I use it at night and before applying makeup. It also smells heavenly!!
member-4424d
Over night mask soak in and keep your skin feeling soft. It’s a really great over night mask . Sephora is a good place to buy it . It’s a really good value . Not pricey at all. Yes I would recommend it
Marlen B.
East Boston, MA
This mask is soooo good! It smells amazinggg, I’m obsessed with the smell and the texture. This overnight mask has a velvet texture but it absorbs onto the skin so quickly! So you wear it at night up to 5 times a week, skip your moisturizer, this mask helps to smooth, hydrate and firm! I find that it doesn’t leave any residue on my pillows & when i use it i always wake up to more radiant, smooth skin. Its soo good !
REI T.
Really plumping and nourishing. Make sure you are applying it to clean face and going straight to bed with this one! Otherwise it may and I’m only saying that it MAY start crumbling on your face if you’ll rub it. Has very pleasant lightly spicy sent. Adore its bouncy and the same time goo like texture! And as always little goes the long way with Kiehls.... in the morning I do feel the difference.
Morgan F.
Oconomowoc, WI
Another amazing product from Kiehl’s. This brand just keeps amazing me!! I tend to stay away from over night masks because I hate getting oil on my silk pillowcases but I made an exception and tried this. While it is a very thick when applying, it is not oily at all and actually rather matte after a few minutes. When I rinse with cold water in the morning my skin is dewy and bright!
Haylie E.
kerman ca
what does this do??
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
When do I apply this mask overnight? After I clean my face? After toner? After moisturiser or in place of? Confused about how it fits into the night time routine. Thanks.