BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Feel the instant firming effect of our indulgent velvety cream mask. Formulated with Hibiscus, whose flower is known to close during the night to preserve its nectar, our overnight formula delivers smoother-looking skin instantly. With continued use, our hydrating formula with Ginger Leaf works to soften the look of fine lines for a younger-looking complexion.

How to Apply

• Massage onto clean skin at night with an upward motion and feel the formula begin to work instantly.
  • Leave on overnight.
  • In the morning, cleanse skin to remove mask.
  • Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly with water.
  • Recommended for use five times a week.

Ginger Leaf
Sustainably sourced, reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Ingredeints
Aqua / Water,Pvp,Propanediol,Behenyl Alcohol,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Isoamyl Laurate,Mangifera Indica Seed Butter / Mango Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Oil / Shea Oil,Pullulan,Arachidyl Alcohol,Euphorbia Cerifera Cera / Candelilla Wax,Cetearyl Alcohol,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Coco-glucoside,Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract,Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Hibiscus Esculentus Seed Extract,Sodium Polyacrylate,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Arachidyl Glucoside,Ethylhexylglycerin,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Alpinia Galanga Leaf Extract,Sodium Polyacrylate Starch,Pentylene Glycol,Hydrolyzed Opuntia Ficus-indica Flower Extract,Phenoxyethanol,Adenosine,Tocopheryl Acetate,Eclipta Prostrata Leaf Extract,Pelargonium Graveolens Oil / Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil,Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract,Faex Extract / Yeast Extract,Citronellol,Xanthan Gum,Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf/Twig Oil - Bitter Orange Leaf/Twig Oil,Juniperus Virginiana Oil,Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract,Geraniol,Linalool,Lavandula Angustifolia Oil / Lavender Oil,Corallina Officinalis Extract,Curcuma Longa Root Extract / Turmeric Root Extract,Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil,Salvia Sclarea Extract / Clary Extract,Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil,Ocimum Basilicum Flower/Leaf Extract - Basil Flower/Leaf Extract,Dipteryx Odorata Seed Extract,Cistus Ladaniferus Leaf/Stem Extract,Coumarin,Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract,Citral,Rosa Damascena Extract,Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract,Tocopherol,Citric Acid

• Does this work? Is it worth the price?1 Answers
  • Do y’all love this overnight mask? Did it really make y’a...1 Answers
  • Does this really firm the skin? Kiehl's Ginger Leaf & Hib...1 Answers
Alison G.
Roseville, MI
WHAT in the WHAT! UNREAL texture, unreal results. Kiehls hits it right on the head with this product! I've never used anything like it. You go in assuming it's going to be a sort of gel or lotion consistency but it's an almost solid mask which melts with the heat of your finger tips, making it easy to apply all over the face. With how little product is taken from the jar, and smoothed all over my face, the longevity of this product is what makes the price tag worth it.

Skin effects: quick absorption but also sits on the skin in order to work over the night to give you instant results when you wake up in the morning. Your skin looks refreshed, well rested, hydrated, and firmed! I've never bought Kiehls products before but after using this I am sold on using their line for most of my skin care needs.
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
I would use this overnight mask everyday if I could. It’s a bit pricey but it’s worth it. The jar comes with a good amount of product, and you don’t need to apply a lot for it to work. Since I started using this mask, my skin is noticeably softer and tighter. I love how quickly I saw results. The smell is also amazing. Kiehl’s makes amazing products, and this one is no exception. Even though this is a firming mask, I would recommend this product to everyone. It’s never too early to start protecting your skin from aging.
Geneva C.
Dallas, TX
I love this mask ! I love how it makes my skin feel in the morning . It’s nice and gentle as well . I’ve used it a few times and it seems to be effective ! There aren’t many things about this brand that I don’t like !
Stacie P.
Flemington , NJ
Made my skin look and feel so amazing the next day when I put this mask on at night. Got it as a sample and purchased the full size. My skin is sensitive with skincare but this did not break me out. Highly recommended mask.
Jamie C.
Boston, MA
I really enjoyed this overnight mask. A little bit goes along way. It is a bit sticky but. It so much that it bothers me. My skin does feel nice and soft the next day so it works well. I would completely recommend
Morgan W.
Los Angeles
I do not like the texture of this mask on my face. I like my face feeling clean and fresh before I go to sleep, so the feeling of this being left on is strange to me. It’s thick, even when you apply a thin layer to the face. I also didn’t notice anything life changing when I would wake up. I say pass on this.
Stacy S.
Parrish, FL
I bought this on Keihl's website when they offered the 2 mini masks with any $75 or more purchase.  I bought this and one other product.  So glad I did.  My fine lines started to faded in about a week and my hood on my upper lid is much less than before.  This is a MUST for everyone.
member-4284c
This mask has your skin visibly moisturized with fine lines and wrinkles much less noticable in one night. I use it two/three nights a week for about 5 weeks now and I have seen a huge improvement in the firmness in my neck. It smells wonderful too.
Sarah G.
Philadelphia, PA
MAGIC IN A JAR, I am absolutely obsessed with this. I already bought a backup. I honestly can’t say enough nice things about this. I picked it up in Store and haven’t been able to put it down since. If you’re looking for something to smooth texture and acne without being too harsh on sensitive skin, i can’t recommend this enough.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
1,294 reviews
❤️This mask smells so so delicious and it works like a charm. I love to use this at least once to two times a week and I do notice a significant difference after I’ve been using it a few weeks now. I love this brand and for the price you get a lot of product
Janeigne N.
kerman ca
what does this do??
Ashley W.
Paragould, AR
When do I apply this mask overnight? After I clean my face? After toner? After moisturiser or in place of? Confused about how it fits into the night time routine. Thanks.
Ayana S.
How does this product react with combination skin oily/dry