Kiehl's Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub - Grapefruit uploaded by Millie Y.Kiehl's Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub - Grapefruit uploaded by Jessica H.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

This rich and indulgent body scrub gently yet effectively exfoliates to remove dead surface skin cells without over-drying. Formulated with natural, microbead-free exfoliation particles and skin-enriching emollients that help smooth skin, our unique “body-scrubber” leaves skin silky soft, velvety smooth, and primed for moisturization.
How to Use:
Wet skin in the shower
Apply a small amount to the area to be exfoliated and gently massage in upward, circular motions
Rinse or remove with a wash cloth
For optimal skin hydration, pat skin dry after shower and immediately apply the Kiehl's body moisturizer of your choice
KEY INGREDIENTS

Aloe
Widely used for centuries in traditional and herbal medicine for its skin soothing benefits. It's also known to possess hydrating properties and helps increase the water content in skin. Our Aloe is sourced from the leaf of the Aloe Vera plant growing in the Dominican Republic.

Naturally Derived Exfoliants
Synthetic polyethylene beads replaced with crushed apricot seeds, perlite (comes from volcanic rock), scrub beads (waxy type bead)

Gently Exfoliating Body Scrub

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Hydrogenated Castor Oil,Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder / Apricot Seed Powder,Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Glyceryl Stearate,Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate,Peg-40 Stearate,Myristyl Myristate,Ammonium Polyacryloyldimethyl Taurate,Parfum / Fragrance,Sorbitan Tristearate,Undecane,Phenoxyethanol,Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil,Cetyl Alcohol,Tridecane,Luffa Cylindrica / Luffa Cylindrica Fruit,Sorbic Acid,Tocopherol,Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder,Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil,Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate,Coriandrum Sativum Fruit Oil / Coriander Fruit Oil,Benzyl Salicylate,Linalool,Chlorhexidine Digluconate,Propylene Glycol,T-butyl Alcohol,Sodium Hydroxide,Benzyl Alcohol,Benzyl Benzoate,Hexyl Cinnamal,Stearyl Alcohol,Myristyl Alcohol,Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil / Wheat Germ Oil,Alpha-isomethyl Ionone,Limonene,Chamomilla Recutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract,Ci 42090 / Blue 1,Ci 19140 / Yellow 5,Citric Acid,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil,Bht

Aryn B.
Hands down the best exfoliator I have ever used!!! I can't describe how soft and smooth my skin is after using it. I know it's a body scrub but the ingredients are so gentle I even used it on my face a couple of times and I loved the results.
Nedime S.
This is a good body exfoliator and it smells nice. It leaves my skin soft. One thing I do not like about is that it leaves residues on my bathtub that are hard to clean.
J. H.
I love using this once a week, right before I shave.  It's moisturizing and does not irritate the skin.  Smells amazing.
Tray ✨.
This body scrub feels great and smells great! I love how it makes my skin feel. I also love that it’s all natural!
Nayubel G.
This body scrub works perfect, it really leaves your skin like new, so soft.
Millie Y.
Toronto, ON
If this wasn't so darn expensive, I would give it a higher rating. The 250mL tub is $42cad, considering a tub of St Ives is only about $7...
I had a coriander scent of this (assume it's the same except the scent) in a deluxe sample and using it once was enough to convince me this is a fantastic scrub. It's quite gritty which I really like and my skin felt super smooth and not dry feeling after my shower. I think I would only repurchase this in the full size as a splurge item.
Michelle L.
Langley, BC
Purchased at: Kiehl's
Smells great, is moisturizing, and gentle but gets the job done. It feels super creamy and light weight. Doesn't hurt or leave red marks.