Skin CareFacial SkincareLip Balms & TreatmentsKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm

Kiehl’s Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm

A moisturizing lip balm for men.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiehl’s Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm!
Product Highlights
The best lip balm for men! I initially bought this because nothing else would cure my dry cracked lips, but this works miracles! It is definitely pricey for a chap stick but the effects are well worth the price. I find that I fly through a tube of this extremely fast, so I buy two at a time to have a backup to save me a trip to the mall.in reviews
PROs +Very easy to apply +Silky texture +Great moisturizing effect +Contains a blend of oils that might nourish lips +No need to reapply often, stays on lips for a good while +Very nice taste, just like Peppermint Latte CONs -Contains Peppermint Oil, which might be too fragrant and irritating for lips -Priceyin reviews
Lana Y.
Salem, OR
A good stick style lip balm. No scents, no fuss. Just a simple, plain lip balm that does its job.
Kathy L.
Alexandria, VA
1,415 reviews
I love when I use it on my lip it leaves it soft and hydrated I like that it smells very good
Rosemarie M.
Fort Worth, TX
My husband is hard to impress but this is his favorite lip balm. He always has it in his jeans pocket
Joshua M.
Lakewood, OH
Kiehl’s Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Joshua M.
My absolute favorite lip balm. One of the few items I must have with me at all times. It works great and I only need to apply a few times a day. The price is fair and I'd recommend it to anyone who uses lip balm. The scent is minty but not overpowering and it tastes fine.
Josue M.
LasVegas
I love this hydrating lip balm because it does not shine. Feels like just natural hydration.
maggie C.
Oak Lawn, IL
i’m so sad i lost this!!!! it’s somehow matte and moisturizing AF at the same time. it’s sooo soft and unique. very different from most lip balms in my opinion. i’m gonna buy another right now
Isabel H.
Torrance, CA
Here cometh me pros and cons breakdown! Pros -a good everyday lip balm that can be used anytime. -truly is no shine. I stole this lip balm from my hubs and use it as a base layer prior to putting on a lip color -nice cool minty sensation after application Cons -not a fan of the smell for the facial fuel line. But then again I’m a lass using this man product.
Nicola E.
Newport Beach, CA
I love this Kiehl’s lip balm and think it is totally worth the price. It lasts a long time once applied which makes it totally worth it for me, and doesn’t leave lips dry once it wears off. Will repurchase forever.
Dillon Y.
Fort Myers
This is my all time favorite lip balm! My lips feel incredibly hydrated, smooth, and healthy when I use this product. The product doesn’t necessarily shine, but gives more of a matte glow that I really enjoy! I have been using this for years and will continue to do so!
Michelle L.
East Lyme, CT
Great moisturizing lip balm for a man or woman. Nothing that really stands out compared to others.

Looking for your answer?