Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Kara D.Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Lauren B.Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm uploaded by Joshua M.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

• Protects thinner lip skin from dehydration
  • Formula is shine-free for a matte application
  • Perfectly portable for use on the go

How to Apply:

• Apply liberally, and allow an excess of the lip balm to be absorbed

Key Ingredients
Shea Butter
Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products for its hydrating properties. The benefits of Shea Butter for skin include protection from dehydration, restoring skin’s suppleness and improving the appearance of dry skin.

Vitamin C
Pure Vitamin C

L-Ascorbic Acid, also known as Pure Vitamin C, is a highly efficacious antioxidant known for its ability to improve the appearance of aging skin. In addition to antioxidant protection, Pure Vitamin C is known to help boost radiance, improve texture and visibly reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.

Ingredients

Squalane,Ethylhexyl Palmitate,Cera Microcristallina / Microcrystalline Wax,Polyethylene,Isopropyl Palmitate,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Ozokerite,Mentha Piperita Oil / Peppermint Oil,Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Sodium Saccharin,Limonene,Linalool

Kiehl's Facial Fuel No-Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm
  • "The best lip balm for men! I initially bought this because nothing else would cure my dry cracked lips, but this works miracles! It is definitely pricey for a chap stick but the effects are well worth the price. I find that I fly through a tube of this extremely fast, so I buy two at a time to have a backup to save me a trip to the mall." in 3 reviews
  • "PROs +Very easy to apply +Silky texture +Great moisturizing effect +Contains a blend of oils that might nourish lips +No need to reapply often, stays on lips for a good while +Very nice taste, just like Peppermint Latte CONs -Contains Peppermint Oil, which might be too fragrant and irritating for lips -Pricey" in 3 reviews
Olivia D.
Milford, CT
I started using this lip balm after stealing it from a guy friend of mine. I bought it directly at the Kiehls store. This is technically a “mens lip balm”. I love how it glides on so easily and doesn’t make my lips feel covered in product. It is light and has a minty smell to it.
Rini B.
Absolutely moisturising and perfect for matte lippies. I have always been looking for a lip balm to wear under my matte lipsticks and I got an answer in this form. A cooling, hydrating formula with no shine. Both me and my husband love this formula and have repurchased it. Worth the price and a shot.
Gina R.
Liverpool
I get very dry and cracked lips, this lip balm helps nourish them a for short amounts of time bu my lips are so sensitive I could not use it for more than a day or two at at time.
Kara D.
A wonderful lip balm that keeps your lips moisturizer without making them peel or feel uncomfortable. I find that some lip balms (Burt's Bees) make your lips tingle or only peel more if they're really chapped. This lip balm does not. It moisturizes really well, applies well and is invisible after applied. It's a normal-sized lip balm and easy to carry around anywhere. It's white and goes on clear with a slight minty scent, but not overwhelming.

10/10 recommend
Joshua M.
Brunswick , OH
My absolute favorite lip balm. One of the few items I must have with me at all times. It works great and I only need to apply a few times a day. The price is fair and I'd recommend it to anyone who uses lip balm. The scent is minty but not overpowering and it tastes fine.
Tomi R.
Best lip balm I've ever used. I've had problems with every kind of lip balm I've used (and that's been a lot) except for this one. Other lip balms leave my lips feeling dry and cracked or swollen after the balm dries. I have to constantly apply to feel like I'm getting anything out of it. With this balm I can apply a couple times a day and my lips feel soft and smooth. It is not greasy so I barely even notice when I have it on. Would definitely recommend!
Adelina G.
Milwaukee, WI
I purchased this to keep in my kit for when I do male grooming. It's hydrating with a subtle scent and does not leave a shine so it's perfect for my male clients, they tend to appreciate items like this. I purchase this at my nearest Macy's and always recommend it to my clients.
Michelle P.
So yeah, this is technically a men's lip balm, but if you are a girl, do yourself a favor and buy it anyway- or steal it from a guy in your life if he uses it.

Like most other reviewers here, I too got hooked on it after stealing it from a male user. I was visiting my parents' house during christmas, and I found this lip balm. It was my dad's- whatevs.

It really cures chapped lips, and it smells minty. I like to think that the mint plumps your lips because it's a little tingly when you apply it- but the brand doesn't advertise this, and I have no way to prove it.

In any case, unlike other #highend #lipbalms, the Kiehl's Facial fuel, is not too creamy, and it doesn't leave your lips shiny, which is good if you are a girl and want to apply matte lipstick on top.

Kiehl's is a great brand, and they have a #recycling program. They will take back the packaging from your empty products at any of their free standing stores, and if you bring five empties or more, they will give you a full sized product as a token of appreciation. #Environmentallyfriendly
Erica V.
Okay so to be honest, my boyfriend bought this for himself. He loves it, it hydrates his lips, and has no shine (so he doesn't feel "girly" wearing it).

You guys, I am the worst and stole it from him. It works so well, and on some days I don't want my lips to look shiny, but I want some hydration.

I'll have to buy him a new one :)
Brendan C.