BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

• Instantly brightens and fights dark circles with mineral optical diffusers

• Smooths and firms lines to reduce the appearance of crows feet
  • Helps lift skin to reduce the appearance of under-eye bags

How to Apply:

Apply a small amount of eye treatment with fingertip along the orbital bone and under eye area Pat gently without pulling skin

Key Ingredients

Vitamin C
Pure Vitamin C
L-ascorbic Acid, Also Known As Pure Vitamin C, Is A Highly Efficacious Antioxidant Known For Its Ability To Improve The Appearance Of Aging Skin. In Addition To Antioxidant Protection, Pure Vitamin C Is Known To Help Boost Radiance, Improve Texture And Visibly Reduce The Appearance Of Lines, Wrinkles And Other Signs Of Aging.

Linseed Extract
Expressed From The Oil-rich Seeds Of The Flax Flower, Linseed Extract Is Extremely High In Omega-3 Fatty Acids, B Vitamins, Potassium, Lecithin, Magnesium, Fiber, Protein And Zinc, Which Gives It Strong Anti-aging Capabilities To Reduce Wrinkles And Increase Firmness.

Caffeine
Caffeine
Caffeine Is An Alkaloid Known For Its Stimulating Properties. In Our Formulas, It Is Known To Help Reduce The Appearance Of Under Eye Puffiness.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water
Glycerin
Dimethicone
Alcohol Denat.,Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter / Cocoa Seed Butter,Butyrospermum Parkii Butter / Shea Butter,Sucrose Stearate,Poly C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate,Hydrogenated Polyisobutene,Stearic Acid,Palmitic Acid,Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid,Synthetic Wax,Sodium Polyacrylate,Phenoxyethanol,Nylon-12,Pentylene Glycol,Caprylyl Glycol,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Secale Cereale Extract / Rye Seed Extract,Caffeine,Chlorphenesin,Xanthan Gum,Sodium Hydroxide,Ci 77891 / Titanium Dioxide,Hydrolyzed Linseed Extract,Dimethiconol,Tocopherol,Mica,Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Adenosine,Glycine Soja Protein / Soybean Protein,Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract,Sodium Benzoate,Saccharum Officinarum Extract / Sugar Cane Extract,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water / Orange Fruit Water,Citrus Limon Fruit Extract / Lemon Fruit Extract,Acer Saccharinum Extract / Sugar Maple Extract

Yanell D.
This is a rich, balm-like eye cream, and you only need a very little bit. Complaints about absorption issues seem like application issues. Like the Rosa Arctica Eye Balm, it helps to warm the cream up between your fingers before application.
Jose L.
Los Angeles, CA
Love this stuff. It’s like my “eye crack” it works amazing. I use this along all the other Facial Fuel products. The smell is amazing and it makes your skin feel all nice, clean, and tingly.
Michael O.
Boynton Beach, FL
I did not love this eye cream.  I did see less darkness under my eye which I enjoyed.  That, however, was not enough to balance out the negatives I felt of this cream.  It was very drying and left my undereye area feeling very tight (not in a good way).  It left my fine lines looking worse than they are. Was not happy.
Brandie B.
Charlotte
There’s a great immediate difference as far as before and immediately after you use this cream! I haven’t really seen much of an overall difference though from before i ever had used this product til now. I got it from tj maxx or Marshall’s so it was pretty cheap!
Sada H.
I love Kiehl’s and I do love the feeling my under-eyes feel afterward. Applying this eye cream is harder because it’s fairly thick and firm. Getting it out of the jar is not convenient.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I love this product. After a couple days use I really noticed a difference in the skin around my eyes. The skin looked and felt more taut. I would recommend this product to anyone!
Carolina G.
Mcallen, TX
This formula is great! It's effective if you're struggling with symptoms of early anti-aging. The product itself is easy to apply and feels high quality. The packaging is durable and easy to travel with. Definitely recommend!
Kaylee L.
Pretty great eye cream, got this for my dad as a birthday gift as he has very dry skin around his eyes. He used this and after the second use his dry skin was completely taken care of! Good scent and does not feel too heavy on the eye!
Teresa F.
Orlando, FL
I love this stuff.. you can feel the lifting as you apply it and it feels nice on your skin
DiiiNa A.
Duesseldorf
I love the concept of Kiehl's Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer. Compared to other eye creams, this product doesn't work as well when it comes to decreasing puffiness around the eyes. It feels cool & refreshing when you apply it, but it's hard to notice the results. I primarily use this as an eye refresher after a long day at work or before I go out at night.