BY KIEHL'S

After a long flight or late night, revive tired-looking eyes with our men’s eye cream with Caffeine and Vitamin B3. This lightweight under eye cream for puffiness and dark circles helps diminish their appearance with consistent use. Discover instant relief with this cooling, refreshing formula.
Visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffy eyes
Smoothes the under-eye area with weightless hydration for cooling, refreshing relief
Infused with Caffeine and Vitamin B3, our formula helps reduce eye puffiness and dark circles under eyes
For all skin types

How to Use Eye Fuel
Apply a small amount around and under eyes in a patting motion
Can be used morning and night
Explore our other Facial Fuel men’s skin care products like our Energizing Face Wash and Daily Energizing Moisture Treatment
Key Ingredients

Caffeine
Caffeine is an alkaloid known for its stimulating properties. In our formulas, it is known to help reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness.

Vitamin B3
Niacinamide, the form of Vitamin B3 used within our formulas, is known to help brighten skin. When used in topical skincare formulas, Vitamin B3 helps illuminate skin for increased radiance.

Ingredients
,Aqua / Water,Butylene Glycol,Bis-peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane,Sodium Stearate,Sorbitol,Glycerin,Propylene Glycol,Peg-150 Distearate,Phenoxyethanol,Caprylyl Glycol,Escin,Mel / Honey,Caffeine,Manganese Gluconate,Sodium Citrate,Sodium Dextran Sulfate,Hibiscus Sabdariffa Extract / Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract

Kaley H.
Indianapolis
I LOVE this product and take it everywhere. I call it my hangover RX. If you need to get rid of puffy eyes quickly this is great. The price is amazing too, since the product lasts so long. I recommend all my friends this product.
Charlotte G.
New York , NY
Pretty great results for the de puffing and making dark circles going away. Super easy application that doesn’t get all over your hand. The cold also feels great! Only thing to look out for is applying too much and then you get crusty eyes in the morning!
Kayli P.
Vancouver
This product makes my under-eye bags disappear! It is also gentle and works for my sensitive skin. It’s compact and has a nice cooling effect.
Andrew B.
Waterford, MI
Doesn’t work as great as I hoped it would. I don’t see too much of a difference but I do look a bit more awake when using this.
Brittany S.
Omaha, NE
Great for puffy and dark eyes!

Men and women can use the product!Kiehl's Facial Fuel Eye De-Puffer
member-b21a6
I didn’t really see much difference. I don’t think I would buy it again. Not worth the price.
Slobodanka R.
Burlington, ON
Recently started using the Kiehl's Eye Depuffer and have notice that it does really work.
I seriously love the feeling when I put it on in the morning; the coolness feels amazing and I love the feeling of the puffiness subsiding.

Definitely will be purchasing this product again.
Syeda Z.
Love this product for my eyes ! Spending on eye cream is really important as that area is very sensitive and for better results always spend on something worth it
Mia G.
Uxbridge , ON
This is a great quick fix, apply to your eyes before doing makeup, before bed or throughout the day for a quick pick me up!
Saffron M.
baldock
This product worked for my eyes as it was nice and cooling but once used I feel like it made my eyelids dry