• This “facial recovery accelerator” helps skin resist the affects of environmental stress for a healthy, invigorated appearance
  • Skin will feel refueled, re-energized and revitalized!
  • A customer favorite

How to Apply:

• Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed
  • To invigorate fatigued skin, apply to clean face in the morning
  • To refresh throughout the day, reapply as needed
  • Appropriate for all skin types

Kiehl’s Insider Tip:

• Keep a spare tube in the refrigerator for the perfect day-after pick-me-up.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Chestnut Extract

Chestnut Extract is derived from the Sweet Chestnut Tree native to Europe and Asia. This extract contains antioxidants that help to effectively neutralize free radicals.

Caffeine
    Caffeine is an alkaloid known for its stimulating properties. In our formulas, it is known to help reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness.

Vitamin C
    Pure Vitamin C
    L-Ascorbic Acid, also known as Pure Vitamin C, is a highly efficacious antioxidant known for its ability to improve the appearance of aging skin. In addition to antioxidant protection, Pure Vitamin C is known to help boost radiance, improve texture and visibly reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.

• Facial Fuel
    ,Aqua / Water,Cyclohexasiloxane,Alcohol Denat.,Glycerin,Butylene Glycol,Dimethicone,Zea Mays / Corn Germ Oil,Panthenol,Triethanolamine,Ascorbyl Glucoside,Glyceryl Linoleate,Phenoxyethanol,Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether,Polyacrylamide,Dimethiconol,Glyceryl Oleate,Carbomer,Cetyl Alcohol,C13-14 Isoparaffin,Parfum / Fragrance,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Methylparaben,Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil,Caffeine,Tocopherol,Hydrogenated Lecithin,Castanea Sativa / Chestnut Seed Extract,Benzophenone-4,Menthol,Limonene,Peg-100 Stearate,Glyceryl Stearate,Laureth-7,Hydrolyzed Soy Protein,Potassium Cetyl Phosphate,Butylparaben,Disodium Edta,Ethylparaben,Glyceryl Linolenate,Propylparaben,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Juice / Orange Juice,Citrus Medica Limonum Juice / Lemon Juice,Linalool,Citral,Ci 42090 / Blue 1,Ci 14700 / Red 4

Does this help acne prone skin?
How well does this work as a daily moisturizer?
Is this product actually moisturizing and effective for oily skin and acne prone skin will it clog the pores and cause breakouts??
Start your review of Kiehl's Facial Fuel!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This is great for guys. Non-greasy, no smell, and moisturizing. My brother loves it!! in reviews
Such a good product for my sensitive skin. Bottle is really cute and nice to give as gift. Is was so soothing to my poor over used skin. Will buy LOTS again.  Fantastic, garuntee to please! I hope theY sell a bigger size in the future or gift sets! Maybe expand on scents too. in reviews
Goldie L.
Alameda, CA
Kiehl's Facial Fuel uploaded by Goldie L.
My husband received a sample of Kiehl's Facial Fuel in his #BirchboxGrooming. He praised it so much that I had to try for myself. Wow It’s so refreshing and leave the skin feel SOOO soft and not greasy . He got hooked on this product and Facial Fuel Energizing Scrub Treatment for Men too
laahlo G.
Dallas, TX
Kiehl's Facial Fuel uploaded by laahlo G.
This was everything I wanted out of a cleanser! A great clean, lather and it smells good too!! I loved it so much I purchased 2- 16.9 fl oz bottles just so I don't run out! YES!
Audrey S.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
Even though this is for men, I still love it 😂 Kiehls makes the best basic, everyday use products. This cleanser does the job without drying out your skin. It also has that great man smell. I wish it removed makeup better but then again it is designed with men in mind.
Matt R.
Kiehl's Facial Fuel uploaded by Matt R.
I have combination skin and this product works great all day without causing much oil on my face. It has a subtle minty scent which I like, and applies easily. I switch between this one and the version with SPF, depending on how much sun I’m going to be exposed to.Facial Fuel + SPF15
Jared A.
Colorado Spgs, CO
My favorite moisturizer. Very refreshing for morning use. You only need to use a small amount and it doesn’t stay on top of your skin it actually works.
Sohail N.
Oshkosh, WI
My friend gift me this, this is one of the best product so far i used. Specially for guys dry skin
Asina P.
tx
Kiehl's Facial Fuel uploaded by Asina P.
I bought this product from Sephora for my dad! It’s a big size and I think it’s a good product for someone who doesn’t practice skincare, but wants to get into it. The smell is a little strong, but he likes how it keeps his face soft and hydrated.
Eric M.
Brunswick, GA
Ive tried 5 or 6 others and this one works best. I have dry to normal skin. My face stays on the dryer side during the week because of work. This moisturizer fixed that. It is not greasy. Leaves my face feeling smooth and hydrated.
Victoria M.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I love this! I ran out of my moisturizer and I used my boyfriends and it is very light but if my skin feels dry I just put on another layer. It goes on cool which feels amazing and it smells minty. I would highly recommend and I’m going to switch and start using this instead. The price point isn’t bad either.
Andrew M.
Enfield
Kiehl's Facial Fuel uploaded by Andrew M.
Smells awesome, absorbs fast. Doesn’t leave your fave feeling oily. Definitely met expectations.will be a returning customer. Cool blue bottle.