BY KIEHL'S

Our ultimate solution for eye-area fatigue after a long flight or a long night, our formula is made with cooling Cucumber and Alfalfa Extracts to energize and hydrate the thinner skin of the eye area. Its potent blend of Vitamin E and Caffeine fights fatigue as it helps combat dark circles and puffiness. With regular use, skin appears strengthened and the look of fine dehydration lines is reduced. see more...

Eileen S.
chicago, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome at reducing morning puffiness and I lovr that it contains vitamin c for brightening, caffeine and cucumber. Its a perfect combo for my morning eyes. I love the ingredients Kiehls uses in their products.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye cream would not die. I say that almost with resent. Haha. This made a lot of bold claims but I didn't find it particularly amazing. It did hydrate and wear well under makeup but that's about it. Wouldn't repurchase. Worth noting, my eyes would be a bit sensitive in the morning if I over applied at night.
Allison M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this. I have one in my bag at all times and at home. I dab a little under my eyes throughout the day and it wakes them right up!! This is a total game changer. Especially at the end of the day when my eyes start getting tired.
Eva K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I haven’t noticed long-term effects from this product, it deserves a spot on this list because it works miracles after a late night or a long flight. It contains some seriously hydrating ingredients, but its power lies in the effective duo of vitamin e and a heavy dose of caffeine. I am not exaggerating when I say this product immediately decreases under eye puffiness. Definitely recommend.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
AMAZING. My only word. I use this every night and wake up looking as though I slept 12 hours. I love how it works overnight, something else I don't have to worry about putting on in the AM. I wish it was bigger though, but that's not enough of a reason to give it any less than 5 stars.
Pau S.
Bellevue, WA
I used to have a real bad dark circles, after my dermatologist recommended me the kielh's energy booster everything changed. No more bags or circles and my eyes look so much more awake and bright. I had tried more products like this one before but this is the only really worth it.
Sarah W.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best under eye cream I've tried. All you need is a tiny bit for it to do an asking job at reducing puffiness and bags.