Kiehl's Eye Alert uploaded by Danielle D.Kiehl's Eye Alert uploaded by Danielle  M.Kiehl's Eye Alert uploaded by Danielle  M.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

• Made with cooling extracts to energize and hydrate the thinner skin of the eye area
  • A potent blend of vitamins and Caffeine fights fatigue
  • With regular use, skin appears strengthened and the look of fine dehydration lines is reduced

How to Apply:
Gently pat eye treatment around and under eye area morning and night, or as needed

Key Ingredients

Caffeine
Caffeine is an alkaloid known for its stimulating properties. In our formulas, it is known to help reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness.

Cucumber Extract
Obtained via a unique cryoextraction process, Cucumber can help soothe and calm sensitive skin.

Vitamin C
Pure Vitamin C
L-Ascorbic Acid, also known as Pure Vitamin C, is a highly efficacious antioxidant known for its ability to improve the appearance of aging skin. In addition to antioxidant protection, Pure Vitamin C is known to help boost radiance, improve texture and visibly reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Dimethicone,Alcohol Denat.,Glycerin,Silica,Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Butylene Glycol,Peg-6 Isostearate,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Isohexadecane,Methylparaben,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Polysorbate 80,Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil,Tocopherol,Caffeine,Triethanolamine,Disodium Edta,Dimethiconol,Adenosine,Medicago Sativa Extract / Alfalfa Extract,Magnesium Sulfate,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Propylene Glycol,Hesperetin Laurate,Cucumis Sativus Juice / Cucumber Fruit Extract

Allison G.
I am obsessed with this. I have one in my bag at all times and at home. I dab a little under my eyes throughout the day and it wakes them right up!! This is a total game changer. Especially at the end of the day when my eyes start getting tired.
Pau S.
Bellevue, WA
I used to have a real bad dark circles, after my dermatologist recommended me the kielh's energy booster everything changed. No more bags or circles and my eyes look so much more awake and bright. I had tried more products like this one before but this is the only really worth it.
member-64fe1
It may be labeled for men, but DO NOT underestimate this little beauty. A little bit in the morning under my eyes and the puffiness and darkness are relieved
REYNA, J.
Dallas
I’ve seen improvement with continuous usage of this product. It’s a good size for the price since you only need a small amount to put under eyes.
Eugene O.
Philadelphia
A light eye cream for waking up tired eyes. It's caffeine for the eyes. I use it every morning before heading out to class.
Sarah W.
Arlington , VA
Best under eye cream I've tried. All you need is a tiny bit for it to do an asking job at reducing puffiness and bags.
Vanessa
I use this all the time it’s amazing it helps with the puffiness and with my dark circles. Very soft n light weight
Sarah J.
How good is this for dark circles?