Kiehl's Eye Alert uploaded by Danielle D.Kiehl's Eye Alert uploaded by Danielle  M.Kiehl's Eye Alert uploaded by Danielle  M.

BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

• Made with cooling extracts to energize and hydrate the thinner skin of the eye area
  • A potent blend of vitamins and Caffeine fights fatigue
  • With regular use, skin appears strengthened and the look of fine dehydration lines is reduced

How to Apply:
Gently pat eye treatment around and under eye area morning and night, or as needed

Key Ingredients

Caffeine
Caffeine is an alkaloid known for its stimulating properties. In our formulas, it is known to help reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness.

Cucumber Extract
Obtained via a unique cryoextraction process, Cucumber can help soothe and calm sensitive skin.

Vitamin C
Pure Vitamin C
L-Ascorbic Acid, also known as Pure Vitamin C, is a highly efficacious antioxidant known for its ability to improve the appearance of aging skin. In addition to antioxidant protection, Pure Vitamin C is known to help boost radiance, improve texture and visibly reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and other signs of aging.

Ingredients

Aqua / Water,Dimethicone,Alcohol Denat.,Glycerin,Silica,Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Butylene Glycol,Peg-6 Isostearate,Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer,Isohexadecane,Methylparaben,Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer,Polysorbate 80,Glycine Soja Oil / Soybean Oil,Tocopherol,Caffeine,Triethanolamine,Disodium Edta,Dimethiconol,Adenosine,Medicago Sativa Extract / Alfalfa Extract,Magnesium Sulfate,Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate,Propylene Glycol,Hesperetin Laurate,Cucumis Sativus Juice / Cucumber Fruit Extract

Danielle  M.
Wellington, FL
Kiehl's Eye Alert as you can see, I finished the entire bottle! This Eye Alert has been an EYE SAVER! I have kept it in the fridge to really help with the puffyness! It does help with the dark circles, but for me, since I have hereditary dark circles, I use it to fight puffyness! Love this product and will definitely be repurchasing!
Gloria K.
I bought this based on the recommendation of a Kiehl's employee. It's just okay. I don't have any issues with it, but at the same time, it doesn't do anything for my eyes! It has a nice light texture and absorbs pretty quickly. I apply this in the morning since it's light (and apply something more hydrating at night). I've used this for a few months now and haven't seen much benefit, so can't say that I recommend this. I'm still looking for a great eye cream!
Shannyn D.
Boston
Apparently, this is for men but I'm using it because I have some serious new mom bags and circles. This does seem to reduce puffiness fairly well, but doesn't seem to do much for the dark circles. I mainly use this in the morning prior to applying concealer because it depuffs after being up every 2 hours.
Eileen S.
chicago, IL
This product is awesome at reducing morning puffiness and I lovr that it contains vitamin c for brightening, caffeine and cucumber. Its a perfect combo for my morning eyes. I love the ingredients Kiehls uses in their products.
Lisa G.
Columbus, OH
I don’t get dark circles but If I get less than 8 hours of sleep you can see it in my eyes. A teeny dab of this and they really do brighten up. I love the cooling feeling
Danielle D.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a great depuffer. I do not use it as an everyday eye cream, as it is more of a gel and not very hydrating. But the best uses are for after a long night, a good cry, or traveling. Pat this on, give it a couple seconds, and I swear you will be at least 50% less puffy.
Eva K.
new york, NY
While I haven’t noticed long-term effects from this product, it deserves a spot on this list because it works miracles after a late night or a long flight. It contains some seriously hydrating ingredients, but its power lies in the effective duo of vitamin e and a heavy dose of caffeine. I am not exaggerating when I say this product immediately decreases under eye puffiness. Definitely recommend.
Katy R.
Spring, TX
This eye cream would not die. I say that almost with resent. Haha. This made a lot of bold claims but I didn't find it particularly amazing. It did hydrate and wear well under makeup but that's about it. Wouldn't repurchase. Worth noting, my eyes would be a bit sensitive in the morning if I over applied at night.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
AMAZING. My only word. I use this every night and wake up looking as though I slept 12 hours. I love how it works overnight, something else I don't have to worry about putting on in the AM. I wish it was bigger though, but that's not enough of a reason to give it any less than 5 stars.
Mallorie P.
Iowa City
I use this every morning to wake my eyes up. Since I tend to have puffy eyes in the morning, I use this product to reduce the appearance of said problem. The product lasts for a very long time for just a small bottle which is amazing for a tight budget.
Sarah J.
How good is this for dark circles?