BY KIEHL'S

Enjoy an immediate skin-smoothing effect. Helps to visibly minimize discolorations and marks on face. This advanced treatment has a highly effective exfoliating quality. see more...

memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
If you are looking to totally re texturizing your skin.. this is the product. The exfoliator are very fine and feel like little crystals scrubbing away all of that dead surface skin. Depending on how often you exfoliate I would start off with once a week and then build from there. This product does the job so you don't have to over do it. Be gentle with your skin. Great product!
Diane R.
Pasadena, CA
I just recently started using this and it has been amazing. I'm only 2 weeks in and I use it about 3 times a week. My skin feels so much smoother!!! I've also been noticing some brightness. I do use this with the vitamin c cream they have and I think together my skin has been great!!!
Deisther M.
Belleville, NJ
This product is amazing!!!! It's so gentle on the skin and it's so effective in making your face smooth. It exceeded my expectations and when I use this product, my makeup goes on so well. I truly recommend this to anyone who always wears makeup on a daily basis.
Alicia P.
Toronto, ON
Love this product. It is a skin saver. I use it once a week and it really gives your face a good scrub down but doesn't make it activated. Love to use it before masks to help really clean out everything. It's expensive but it lasts a long time
Ashley G.
Vicksburg, MS
A must a must a must have! This is the best microdermabrasion scrub I have ever used. It is pricey but you don't need much and the bottle lasts forever. You don't need to use this every day either. I have to have it! Period!
Sandra R.
This is amazing for the skin, keeps my skin from looking smooth and soft. I am careful because it can be a little drying.
issa p.
morningside
Gets rid off all my excess dirt!! Absolutely love this product😁 very gentle if used the right wa