BY KIEHL'S

• Affords an immediate skin-smoothing effect and with regular, tri-weekly use, helps to visibly minimize discolorations and small marks on face, hands, and décolleté
  • Over time, the look of facial lines is reduced and skin texture is significantly smoother and clearer, while the appearance of pore size is diminished
  • Helps to facilitate the absorption of topical skin treatments to maximize their efficacy
  • Micronized Shells (Diatomatious Earth)

A naturally occurring crystalline silica derived from diatoms, unicellular microscopic algae. This fine silica powder is a natural exfoliant to eliminate dead cells located in the epidermis or surface layer of the skin.

Shea Butter

• Micronized Shells (Diatomatious Earth)

Shea Butter
    Shea Butter is the natural fat obtained from the fruit of the African Karate tree and is widely used in lotions and cleansing products for its hydrating properties. Protects skin from dehydration, restores skin's suppleness and improves the appearance of dry skin.

Willow Herb (Epilobium Angustifolium)
    Derived from a plant commonly known as fireweed or willow herb. This plant is known to have anti-microbial and soothing properties for skin.

Kiehl's Epidermal Re-Texturizing Micro-Dermabrasion
  • "This is a good gentle exfoliant, would highly recommend especially if you have sensitive skin. I use it one or twice a week especially if I wore makeup most of the week. As it cleans the skin without stripping the natural oils of your skin. My skin feels refreshed and healthy. " in 4 reviews
Camillia T.
New York , NY
This exfoliator is my life saver. I have used this product for years and I honestly cannot go without it. The dead sea particles are gentle enough on my skin to use daily, and it is perfect at retexturizing and restoring a natural glow. It's significantly helped in reducing minor acne scarring and helps keep blackheads under my bangs at my hairline at bay. It's also helpful in minimizing pore size. If you're experiencing dullness and need to improve texture this is the product for you.
Antonia J.
Columbus
I love this product. Love. It does an amazing job removing dead skin cells and it leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. It’s truly like getting a mini-facial. The price is also very reasonable considering how well this works.
Diane J.
Agawam, MA
Kiehl's has always been one of my favorites for skin care.  I really liked how this product made my skin feel after applying.  Thier product line is very worth the outcome of your skin.  The packaging is also sturdy and great for the line.  I certainly will be restocking in this.
Kimi R.
Santa Barbara
I loved this product! My skin was so smooth and bright after just the first use. I noticed the texture in my skin reduced greatly after a week of use. Hands down one of my favorite skincare products.
memory l.
Minneapolis, MN
If you are looking to totally re texturizing your skin.. this is the product. The exfoliator are very fine and feel like little crystals scrubbing away all of that dead surface skin. Depending on how often you exfoliate I would start off with once a week and then build from there. This product does the job so you don't have to over do it. Be gentle with your skin. Great product!
Mari G.
Dallas , TX
I have very textured and dry skin, so I need a top notch microdermabrasion product for my skin type. I feel I only need the smallest amount and it goes a long way. The price tag is up there, but the results are worth the price tag. I feel that for the amount I need and uses I get out of a single tube is also worth the money.
Diane R.
Pasadena, CA
I just recently started using this and it has been amazing. I'm only 2 weeks in and I use it about 3 times a week. My skin feels so much smoother!!! I've also been noticing some brightness. I do use this with the vitamin c cream they have and I think together my skin has been great!!!
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
this product is a little harsh but it works to exfoliate and get rid of dead skin. it takes a little bit to get used to the roughness of the product but once youre past that it actually feels pretty good to really scrub with it. its expensive but definitely worth the price.
Isabella F.
Harrisonburg, VA
Holy cow. This is a miracle product. I only used a sample but after using it ONCE, I noticed that my skin was smoother and plumper. I have slightly dry skin and it seems to remove that and give me that clear, smooth complexion that we all dream of. I highly recommend this.
Deisther M.
Belleville, NJ
This product is amazing!!!! It's so gentle on the skin and it's so effective in making your face smooth. It exceeded my expectations and when I use this product, my makeup goes on so well. I truly recommend this to anyone who always wears makeup on a daily basis.