Kiehl's Deluxe Hand & Body Lotion with Aloe Vera & Oatmeal uploaded by Amanda S.

BY KIEHL'S

• Soaks in easily to leave skin soft and smooth
  • Available in a variety of our most popular scents

How to Apply:

• For best results, massage aloe vera lotion onto slightly damp skin after bathing or showering to seal in surface moisture
  • May be used daily or as often as necessary

Cool Kiehl’s Fact:

• Our Deluxe Hand & Body Lotions were formulated and first introduced to Kiehl’s patrons in the late 1960s and remain today one of our most enduring and beloved formulas.
  • Key Ingredients
    Aloe
    Widely Used For Centuries In Traditional And Herbal Medicine For Its Skin Soothing Benefits. It's Also Known To Possess Hydrating Properties And Helps Increase The Water Content In Skin. Our Aloe Is Sourced From The Leaf Of The Aloe Vera Plant Growing In The Dominican Republic.

Oatmeal
    Oatmeal Is Obtained By The Grinding Of Oats From Which The Husks Have Been Removed. It Contains A Colloid That Has Soothing Properties For The Skin. Oatmeal Generally Enhances Emulsion Stability, Increase Viscosity And Leaves A Smooth Feel. Often Used To Soothe Skin And Absorb Excess Oils. Also Used As A Soap Free Cleanser.

• Deluxe Hand & Body Lotion With Aloe Vera & Oatmeal

Aqua / Water,Glycerin,Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil,Propylene Glycol,Isopropyl Palmitate,Triethanolamine,Parfum / Fragrance,Stearic Acid,Squalane,Cetyl Alcohol,Dimethicone,Palmitic Acid,Phenoxyethanol,Glyceryl Stearate,Carbomer,Methylparaben,Dimethiconol,Simmondsia Chinensis Butter / Jojoba Butter,Xanthan Gum,Coriandrum Sativum Oil / Coriander Fruit Oil,Benzyl Salicylate,Butylparaben,Linalool,Sesamum Indicum Oil / Sesame Seed Oil,Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil / Sweet Almond Oil,Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil / Apricot Kernel Oil,Tocopherol,Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein,Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil,Ethylparaben,Benzyl Alcohol,Benzyl Benzoate,Hexyl Cinnamal,Propylparaben,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Avena Sativa Flour / Oat Kernel Flour,Triticum Vulgare Germ Oil / Wheat Germ Oil,Alpha-isomethyl Ionone,Limonene,Hydroxycitronellal,Geraniol,Coumarin,Eugenol,Citronellol

Elena W.
Detroit, MI
KIEHL'S is the brand for skincare! I bought the grapefruit scented lotion, and it smells like heaven❤ The smell is also very long lasting. Its very gentle on your hands, my sister uses it, she has really dry and sensitive skin, and she absolutely loves it! Contains aloe vera which was actually the reason I bought it in the first place. Definitely would buy it again!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
I love this stuff so much. Firstly, you get so much product in the bottle and it smells amazing. To me it smells like cinnamon candies and I think that's the coriander in it. It moisturizes my skin really well.
Hallie M.
Richmond, VA
Kiehl's products tend to be on the splurge-end of my purchases, however, this deluxe hand lotion certainly does what it claims. The scent is wonderful and a little goes a long way. Even my boyfriend likes it. I think it's a bit heavy for the summer (I live in Virginia, where it's hot and humid) but it's great for winter.
Aimee W.
Flagstaff, AZ
This product makes me jump for joy! Finally a product that I can use on my hands that leaves me with a nice moisture and not a sweaty,sticky feeling. I am very particular about my hand lotions. THIS IS A MIRACLE WORKER. Glad this sweet gem of a product came into my life! Would recommend to anyone and everyone.
Justine A.
This is such a great lotion. And I love that it is multi use. I can use it on my hands and body. The coriander is an intriguing scent. Kiehls makes some wonderful products and this is no exception. I recommend this great lotion. You won't be disappointed.
Alexa O.
Ladera Ranch, CA
This is great. The minute I saw 'oatmeal,' I had to get it. I have eczema and it was gentle enough on my skin. It is better than any other lotion I have tried, primarily because of the top shelf ingredients. I would def recommend this product to those who need moisture, but also have sensitive skin.
Alicia C.
Largo, FL
This lotion is so nice when my skin is especially irritated, it leaves me nice and moisturized without that sticky feeling a lot of moisturizers have. I especially love using it on my hands since I sanitize my hands multiple times a day! It really does the trick with restoring moisture.
Ashley P.
Clayton, DE
I love Kiehl's Coriander Deluxe Hand and Body lotion. I use it often, it keeps my skin hydrated. I love the scent, it's not greasy and goes on smooth. It's a little expensive but lasts long and works really well. I would def. buy it again.
Amanda S.
San Diego, CA
Love this. Don't leave home without it. Not only is it for your body it's also a hand cream. While it not being to heavy and just the right texture it smells wonderful. And ladies don't be mad if your man loves this too.
Sarah M.
Millersburg, OH
This lotion is amazing. Very gentle and soothing. I love putting it on before bed each night. Really seals in moisture, and reduces any redness or irritation you might have. Definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin.