Kiehls Deep Micro-Exfoliating Scalp Treatment 100ml uploaded by Lesley B.

BY KIEHL'S

Active treatment for dandruff control - Controls dandruff and promotes a healthy scalp - Deep Micro-Exfoliating Pre-Shampoo Scalp Treatment helps gently exfoliator and balance the scalp. - With micronized Apricot and Argan exfoliators - Dermatologist tested to help loosen flaky buildup and stimulate healthy turnover on the surface of the scalp. How To Use: Use as the first step of your anti-dandruff system. Apply onto dry or moist scalp before shampooing. Gently massage into the scalp and throughout hair. Leave on up to five minutes. For best results, follow with the Scalp Purifying Anti-Dandruff Shampoo to complete your regimen. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Linda M.
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I bought this because during the changing omg of the seasons my scalp gets very dry. I used it every other day and saw a drastic change in my scalp. Even after I stoped the usage I saw that the effects were long lasting. This is worth it.
Saira A.
Saira A.
Swansea
I have a very dry scalp that is prone to dandruff and needed something that would help exfoliate it. I ended up buying this from Debenhams and it worked wonders. It is a little pricey but you don't need that much for it to work. It was definitely worth the investment. I use it once a week and its really helped calm my dandruff down
Lesley B.
Lesley B.
Dubai
This is the best scalp product I've ever used. It's great for dry scalp, product buildup and/or dandruff. It's better than any medicated alternatives I've tried. When first applied there will be a slight tingling which is refreshing. I use one a week.
Shannon-Louise M.
Shannon-Louise M.
Glasgow
This product is amazing. I suffer from dandruff and this really helped reduce the amount of dandruff in my hair. As good as it is I would say it's a bit pricey though, and I'm not a fan of the packaging. But I would definitely recommend to anyone who suffers with dandruff.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
I love all khiels products, iv used this product and it really feels like it's getting into and cleaning my scalp really well, I normally use this once a week, love the packaging would defnatly buy this again!