Kiehl's Deep Micro-Exfoliating Scalp Treatment uploaded by Lesley B.

BY KIEHL'S

Controls Dandruff And Promotes A Healthy Scalp
Formulated With Micronized Apricot And Argan Exfoliators
Dermatologist Tested To Help Loosen Flaky Buildup And Stimulate Healthy Turnover On The Surface Of The Scalp
How To Apply:
Use As The First Step Of Your Anti-dandruff System
Apply Onto Dry Or Moist Scalp Before Shampooing
Gently Massage Into The Scalp And Throughout Hair
Leave On Up To Five Minutes
Key Ingredients
Micronized Apricot Seed And Argan Shells
Exfoliating Ingredients That Loosen Flaky Buildup And Sloughs Away Dead Skin Cells On The Surface Of Scalp.

Deep Micro-exfoliating Scalp Treatment

Aqua / Water,Phenoxyethanol,Carbomer,Argania Spinosa Shell Powder,Prunus Armeniaca Seed Powder / Apricot Seed Powder,Menthol,Vitreoscilla Ferment,Sodium Hydroxide,Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil / Rosemary Leaf Oil,Thymus Mastichina Flower Oil,Linalool

Buy on Bloomin...
Jenn Y.
Staten Island, NY
The product has a tingly sensation which feels really nice when your scalp is super itchy. However it doesn’t seem to have a lot of long term effects, especially after you finish using the product. Also it took me forever to figure out how to properly use it, even with the help of the internet. Some people say to use it on wet scalp, some say on dry scalp...
Sara M.
Eagle
Cool and tingly on the scalp, takes a lot of effort to rinse out but I think
its worth it. I use a hard rubber scalp brush with it and it really helps with itchy crusty scalp that flares up occasionally. Ppl who use a lot of dry shampoo need this!
Linda M.
New Hyde Park, NY
I bought this because during the changing omg of the seasons my scalp gets very dry. I used it every other day and saw a drastic change in my scalp. Even after I stoped the usage I saw that the effects were long lasting. This is worth it.
Saira A.
Hafod, Swansea
I have a very dry scalp that is prone to dandruff and needed something that would help exfoliate it. I ended up buying this from Debenhams and it worked wonders. It is a little pricey but you don't need that much for it to work. It was definitely worth the investment. I use it once a week and its really helped calm my dandruff down
Lesley B.
Dubai
This is the best scalp product I've ever used. It's great for dry scalp, product buildup and/or dandruff. It's better than any medicated alternatives I've tried. When first applied there will be a slight tingling which is refreshing. I use one a week.
Shannon-Louise M.
Glasgow
This product is amazing. I suffer from dandruff and this really helped reduce the amount of dandruff in my hair. As good as it is I would say it's a bit pricey though, and I'm not a fan of the packaging. But I would definitely recommend to anyone who suffers with dandruff.
Melanie S.
I love all khiels products, iv used this product and it really feels like it's getting into and cleaning my scalp really well, I normally use this once a week, love the packaging would defnatly buy this again!