Kiehl's Day Care Kiehl's Facial Fuel No Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm - 4.4g/0.15oz uploaded by Lauren B.

BY KIEHL'S

Facial Fuel No Shine Moisturizing Lip Balm see more...

Tomi R.
Tomi R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best lip balm I've ever used. I've had problems with every kind of lip balm I've used (and that's been a lot) except for this one. Other lip balms leave my lips feeling dry and cracked or swollen after the balm dries. I have to constantly apply to feel like I'm getting anything out of it. With this balm I can apply a couple times a day and my lips feel soft and smooth. It is not greasy so I barely even notice when I have it on. Would definitely recommend!
Erica D.
Erica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so to be honest, my boyfriend bought this for himself. He loves it, it hydrates his lips, and has no shine (so he doesn't feel "girly" wearing it).

You guys, I am the worst and stole it from him. It works so well, and on some days I don't want my lips to look shiny, but I want some hydration.

I'll have to buy him a new one :)
Brendan C.
Brendan C.
Clarkston, MI
The best lip balm for men! I initially bought this because nothing else would cure my dry cracked lips, but this works miracles! It is definitely pricey for a chap stick but the effects are well worth the price. I find that I fly through a tube of this extremely fast, so I buy two at a time to have a backup to save me a trip to the mall.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
So yeah, this is technically a men's lip balm, but if you are a girl, do yourself a favor and buy it anyway- or steal it from a guy in your life if he uses it.

Like most other reviewers here, I too got hooked on it after stealing it from a male user. I was visiting my parents' house during christmas, and I found this lip balm. It was my dad's- whatevs.

It really cures chapped lips, and it smells minty. I like to think that the mint plumps your lips because it's a little tingly when you apply it- but the brand doesn't advertise this, and I have no way to prove it.

In any case, unlike other #highend #lipbalms, the Kiehl's Facial fuel, is not too creamy, and it doesn't leave your lips shiny, which is good if you are a girl and want to apply matte lipstick on top.

Kiehl's is a great brand, and they have a #recycling program. They will take back the packaging from your empty products at any of their free standing stores, and if you bring five empties or more, they will give you a full sized product as a token of appreciation. #Environmentallyfriendly
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Halifax, NS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff. Alone or under a lippie it works so well. I'm going to call the no-shine a lie but I wasn't getting it for that reason. Nice minty feeling and long lasting!
nicole c.
nicole c.
Ajax, ON
This is a great quality lip balm. Its not too think, the smell is great, but it need plenty of reapplying if you have severe dry crack lips like mine.
Deniz E.
Deniz E.
Ankara
Beauty Junkie Expert
PROs
+Very easy to apply
+Silky texture
+Great moisturizing effect
+Contains a blend of oils that might nourish lips
+No need to reapply often, stays on lips for a good while
+Very nice taste, just like Peppermint Latte

CONs
-Contains Peppermint Oil, which might be too fragrant and irritating for lips
-Pricey