BY KIEHL'S

Kiehl's damage repairing & rehydrating leave-in treatment restores moisture and repairs damage at the weakest areas of the hair fibers. this specially designed formula is infused with Moringa Tree Oil and hydrating Hyaluronic and Ceramides to smooth and fortify hair fibers whilst improving manageability. How to use: Apply to towel-dried hair. Use comb or fingers to distribute throughout hair evenly and style as usual. Do not rinse. May be used daily. In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately. Paraben-free 75ml see more...

Buy on Bergdor...*
Alle' Vron
I absolutely love this product. It's a good leave in conditioner but even better as a detangler. After taking down my hair it was a matted tangle mess. With a few pumps from this serum. I was easily able to run my fingers through my hair. The only con I have it the size and price. I'm more than willing to pay for a product that works. But I would prefer a bigger bottle.
Kaleigh H.
Medford
Kiehl's is a really high end brand that never disappoints. From their hair care to their skincare, their products work wonders. It is worth the money spent. It is quick, easy, and effective! I would definitely recommend this product, and I plan on repurchasing soon!
Olivia R.
Washington, DC
I have naturally dry hair. On top of that, I have colored and heat damaged hair. Needless to say, I need to repair and rehydrate! Kiehls serum did just that. It was recommended to me in stored and I absolutely love it. I am highly satisfied with my first uses!
Kristina S.
Ozone Park, NY
My sister has a bottle of this and I borrowed it because my hair was so damaged. I love the cute bottle it comes in and it made my split ends look healthier after a few uses. The scent is not strong and the results last all day! Definitely recommend!
Erica P.
Dallas, TX
If you need to rehydrate your dry ends/hair this is the product for you. Relatively expensive but worth t in the long run. I have dyed hair and live in hot weather so this product really helps my hair get back to a healthy stage. Highly recommend
Krystal H.
I use it whenever I feel my hair needs needs moisture and it does the job of your repairing your hair. I do a lot of ironing on my hair and this really helps repair my ends of my hair! My hair def feels healthier when I apply this on my hair.
Pamela S.
Santa Fe, NM
This stuff is amazing! You can use it as a leave in, which is what I do. It isn't oily feeling, and keeps your hair feeling clean. It also moisturizes my hair really well!
nick w.
I think this is a great serum makes yoyr hair very shiny and soft and tames frizz and flayaways. Doesn't really have a smell that lasts all day tho
Madison A.
Spokane Vly, WA
This stuff is magical. It has helped my dry damaged hair, and it made it become strengthened.
Nicholas T.
Dubai
I put this in my hair when I get out of the shower. I feel it's working. I like the texture and it makes my hair feel good after working all day having used a lot of product. I would buy this again and again.