BY KIEHL'S #60 in Hair Serums

Restores moisture and repairs damage at the weakest areas of the hair fibers
Infused with Moringa Tree Oil and hydrating Hyaluronic and Ceramides to smooth and fortify hair fibers and improve manageability
Ideal for chemically-processed hair or excessive heat styling
Paraben-Free

How to Apply:
Apply to towel-dried hair. Use comb or fingers to distribute throughout hair evenly and style as usual. Do not rinse.
May be used daily.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse them immediately.
When used in the full routine, hair is up to 5x stronger and up to 1 year of damage is reversed

KEY INGREDIENTS
Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid
This fast-absorbing form of Hyaluronic Acid is known for its ability to hold up to 1,000 times its weight in water. Acting like a sponge, it draws moisture into skin’s surface layers and expands as it absorbs. Hyaluronic Acid is known to help smooth and plump and is commonly used in skincare products intended to visibly reduce facial lines and refine texture.

Damage Repairing & Rehydrating Leave-in Treatment
,Aqua / Water,Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil,Amodimethicone,Polyquaternium-37,Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate,Ppg-5-ceteth-10 Phosphate,Phenoxyethanol,Parfum / Fragrance,Acetamide Mea,Lactamide Mea,Dimethicone Peg-7 Phosphate,Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein Pg-propyl Silanetriol,Ppg-1 Trideceth-6,Behentrimonium Chloride,Trideceth-6,Olea Europaea Oil / Olive Fruit Oil,Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil,Linalool,Cetrimonium Chloride,Sodium Hydroxide,Geraniol,Caramel,Sodium Hyaluronate,2-oleamido-1,3-octadecanediol,Citronellol,Limonene,Benzyl Alcohol

bona A.
one of my favorite hair treatments it works really nice and I love kiehls as a brand over all. My hair feels softer and I noticed that it just looks healthier. I would recommend this product for anyone who over styles ttheir hair or colors it often.
Talia R.
E Brunswick, NJ
This product makes my hair feel silky and smooth. Though a little on the pricier side it is worth every penny. It smells delicious and really feels like it repairs my hair after each use. I would recommend to anyone with drier hair that needs some help!
Amanda A.
Pine Bush, NY
Another amazing product from Kiehl’s. As expected it completely moisturizes your hair. I have very curly but fine hair that is quite damaged and it makes it very soft and healthy all over again! I would definitely recommend to others!
Gin G.
London
My hair is dry and frizzy plus im a natural curl.i love this product it helps me have a healthy looking curly hair,it does lasts long and it meets my expectations.i highly recommend this one and would continue using
Jenni M.
This product is amazing! My hair is very curly, dry and frizzy so this serum helps rehydrate my hair and takes care of the frizziness which in turn makes my curls look so much more healthy and alive!
Richa P.
Old Hickory, TN
This is one of the best hydrating and damaging serum for hair out there. I use it after I wash my hair and before blow drying and it leaves my hair so soft and silky. It makes me feel like I got my hair done every time.
Alle' Vron
I absolutely love this product. It's a good leave in conditioner but even better as a detangler. After taking down my hair it was a matted tangle mess. With a few pumps from this serum. I was easily able to run my fingers through my hair. The only con I have it the size and price. I'm more than willing to pay for a product that works. But I would prefer a bigger bottle.
Chantelle R.
Santa Barbara
Helped my thin out hair , keep my hair feeling soft and silky. Good treatment to use every day . It almost like the 10 leave in it spray and it’s less expensive then it. My hair is black and curly and the product helped a lot with my frizz
Caitlyn W.
Austin, TX
This is a great leave in conditioner product. It made my hair feel softer and more manageable and helped with any knots. I think it helped my hair look smoother and gave it a stronger feel. I lied it a lot.
Ashley B.
Mesa, AZ
Living near the coast & Long Beach days my hair needs something to give it that extra smoothness. I feel like this is super affordable especially for all that you get.