BY KIEHL'S

Kiehl's introduce their Damage Repairing & Rehydrating conditioner that promises to rehydrate and detangle even the most fragile, damaged and very dry hair without weighing it down. Infused with Moringa Tree Oil and hydrating Hyaluronic and Ceramides to smooth and fortify hair fibers and improve manageability. Ideal for chemically-processed hair or excessive heat styling. Sulfate-free, silicone-free, paraben-free 200ml see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Natalia V.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Must have conditioner. I have thin, wavy, color treated, heat styled hair. It has suffered a lot of damage from all the stress I give it. Split ends, hair loss, etc... and this line saved my hair. I used it regularly for a month and I saw a big difference. Absolutely love it. Totally recommend this.
Jasmine G.
Jasmine G.
Oakland, CA
This actually works! Maybe it's because I'm use to cheap stuff :( but this really is like my splurge item and it is definitely worth it!!! I bought it from my local mall, we have a booth over here that we just go to and buy it from no store or store front... packaging was neat just like everything else.
Raechelle B.
Raechelle B.
Marina Del Rey, CA
My hair is really dry eversince i bleached them! Conditioner is a must now! So this product is really good since it has a very nice scent and it works wonder! I bought it from amazon and yes i would buy it again! I'm so satisfied and love the product!
Trisha D.
Trisha D.
My biggest problem for my hair is split ends. Thank the heavens for this product! I love coloring my hair and this absolutely protected the color.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Love their product! It's nice natural products. My husband loves to use this at night.
Kaylee L.
Kaylee L.
This is excellent for damaged hair and I'm talking damaged: heat, teasing, brushing roughly, tangles, split ends! You name it this conditioner helps hydrate and heal the hair to make it stronger and gives it radiance. I noticed a huge difference after once use: my hair looks shiner and healthier, visibly hydrated. After using 4 times in one week I can feel that my hair is stronger and doesn't break as easy! The scent is quiet floral and lovely.
Orla L.
Orla L.
London
I bought this product  today from a Kiehls shop in London.  Definitely works,iv been using it for about 3 weeks now,after about 2 weeks I could really start to notice the difference in my hair.My hair was more soft and shiny. I am very pleased with the results, smells amazing and the texture is very soft and fluffy. I do straighten my hair a lot which damages it, using this product I am starting to notice the end of my hair rebuilding itself and split ends are almost unnoticeable. Great buy 🙌🏻
Emily H.
Emily H.
Anything from this brand I love! Have not got a bad thing to say about this brand there skin care section is amazing bug I've recently tried this procut and willl deffinately use more hair care products. This helps when using as much heat as I do and not making my hair feel so damaged. It's fantastic
Gemma D.
Gemma D.
G53 6QX
This is a must for my dry damaged hair. I could never find a good treatment that works on my overly bleached hair until I tried this. Must have for anyone with dry damaged hair.