BY KIEHL'S

• Rehydrates and detangles even the most fragile, damaged and very dry hair without weighing hair down
  • Infused with Moringa Tree Oil and hydrating Hyaluronic and Ceramides to smooth and fortify hair fibers and improve manageability
  • Ideal for chemically-processed hair or excessive heat styling
  • Sulfate-Free, Silicone-Free, Paraben-Free
  • Fragmented Hyaluronic Acid

A form of Hyaluronic acid with a lower molecular weight and size is able to penetrate deeply and fill water reserves in skin.

Buy on Bergdor...*
Keely C.
Bellingham
I was introduced to this damage and repair from my sister. I love the way it made my hair feel. It didn't feel weighed down or gross after I used it. I thought my hair looked beautiful and I had a great hair day for the next 2 days! I'm not sure where she bought it that I have bought other stuff from this brand and is not too expensive and works good. I would recommend this to anyone whose hair feels damaged and dry. I have really curly hair and it always feels like it needs moisture. I felt like this did that for me!
Emilee O.
Edinburgh, IN
I started using this deep conditioner about a month ago and I am shocked at how much of a difference it has made in my hair. I had very dry and brittle hair that damaged easily. I started using Kiehl's Damage Repairing & Rehydrating conditioner after using Olaplex No. 3 and my hair has completely transformed into strong, shiny, thick hair. I am so satisfied with my purchase of this product.
Gabby S.
Philadelphia
YESS! After the thickening shampoo i use this. It is not heavy on your hair and let’s your thickening shampoo still do it’s job. It is a little expensive but i love it because it makes me feel confident in my hair since it usually looks lifeless
Dana A.
Arlington
I love this but I wish it was not as pricey! But you can really tell a difference in your hair after a single use. It made my hair feel softer, shined and more healthy overall. I was very satisfied with this product and will be purchasing again.
Alessandra L.
grand rapids
Love this conditioner. I am super picky about my conditioners just because of how much I prefer them to really moisturizer and hydrate my dry hair. I leave it in for 10 minutes while I'm showering and when I take it out my hair is SO soft and my curls are accentuated.
Susan D.
South Boston . Massachusetts
I like this conditioner but it is a little pricey. It makes my hair feel similar to other conditioners I’ve tried. I would buy this again but would be ok with alternatives as well.
Kaylee L.
This is excellent for damaged hair and I'm talking damaged: heat, teasing, brushing roughly, tangles, split ends! You name it this conditioner helps hydrate and heal the hair to make it stronger and gives it radiance. I noticed a huge difference after once use: my hair looks shiner and healthier, visibly hydrated. After using 4 times in one week I can feel that my hair is stronger and doesn't break as easy! The scent is quiet floral and lovely.
Kaylee L.
This conditioner is amazing for fried, split ends and dehydrated hair. It really helps reverse damage and heal hair shafts. This is a good thicker consistency and smells really amazing. Fresh floral scent, hair feels silly smooth and visibly looks hydrated afterward.
Rikki G.
New york, NY
I really love all the Keils products especially their skin products. When I have a little extra cash I will splurge for the hair products however I don't usually spend that much on shampoo or conditioner. Although I do think these products are great I don't think that they are significantly better than others.
Natalia V.
Orlando, FL
Must have conditioner. I have thin, wavy, color treated, heat styled hair. It has suffered a lot of damage from all the stress I give it. Split ends, hair loss, etc... and this line saved my hair. I used it regularly for a month and I saw a big difference. Absolutely love it. Totally recommend this.
April S.
Portsmouth, RI
Looks good wonder how it works