BY KIEHL'S #15 in Face Oil

• Strengthens skin’s defenses against daily aggressors to keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day
  • Provides antioxidant protection with a powerful blend of naturally-derived oils, including Ginger Root, Sunflower and Tamanu, to help skin feel fresh and look energized morning to night
  • Paraben free, 100% natural origin, Mineral oil free, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic

How to Apply:

• Lightly pat several drops all over face in upward circular motion, avoiding the immediate eye area.
  • Use every morning, after appropriate concentrated serum and before appropriate moisturizer and daily sun protection.
  • For optimal results, pair with the nighttime use of Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Tamanu Botanical Oil
    Tamanu Botanical Oil helps to reduce the appearance of daily damage as well as replenish and soothe skin; sourced from the nut of the fruit of the Tamanu tree, which is indigenous to French Polynesia.

Sunflower Botanical Oil
    Sunflower Botanical Oil helps to strengthen skin’s barrier; also known to improve skin smoothness, texture and hydration.

Ginger Root Essential Oil
    Ginger Root Essential Oil helps defend skin from free radicals and environmental aggressors with antioxidant protection.

Daily Reviving Concentrate
,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Dicaprylyl Ether,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Squalane,Canola Oil,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables / Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiables,Tocopherol,Limonene,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil / Orange Peel Oil,Coriandrum Sativum Seed Oil / Coriander Seed Oil,Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil,Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil,Citrus Grandis Peel Oil / Grapefruit Peel Oil,Zingiber Officinale Root Oil / Ginger Root Oil,Linalool,Citral,Geraniol,Malpighia Punicifolia / Acerola Fruit Extract

Lily Z.
Review for: 3.4oz more...
Kiehl’s has many serum and this one might get forgotten at times. But this day time oil it's actually very amazing it has Tamanu and sunflower botanical oils which helps to strengthen your skin barrier; improves better textures and stay hydrated; it also has ginger root essential oil to defend and protect your skin from pollutions!
Allie W.
Bristol, TN
Someone gave this to me as a gift and I could kiss them for it. I love it so much. Alone to make my skin glow or under makeup it's A-freaking-mazing. It really does boost your skin and make it look and feel so healthy!!Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate
Naava R.
Absolutely the best facial oil. Oily skin no problem in the heat not problem wearing makeup no problem because it works I'm all of these situations, I highly recommend this oil oh did I mention it smells devine!
Cassie C.
Cranberry Twp, PA
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Daily Reviving Concentrate more...
i use this everyday after cleansing in the morning. my skin tends to get oily in the summer so i just use this lightweight serum and nothing else to moisturize. it feels super lightweight throughout the day and gives me enough moisture to where i am not dry at all.
Carley W.
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Daily Reviving Concentrate more...
I've been using this as my daily moisturizer for the summer. It's super nourishing and adds just enough moisture to my skin in the morning. It soaks in quickly so I can apply my primer and foundation on top without feeling greasy or shiny. Bonus: it smells so nice!
Jennifer B.
Spring, TX
Review for: 1.oz more...
I like this, but I do not love it. I feel like other things do just as well. I love the midnight recovery concentrate, so I assumed this would be the same, but it is not. I still like it, but I am unsure I would purchase it again in the future.
Renee M.
Very nice light weight oil that absorbs quickly and sits comfortably even on my combo skin. This worked for me in the winter when my skin was dry, a few drops mixed with my normal moisturizer did the trick nicely. I had a deluxe sample, would consider purchasing next winter.
Chelsea M.
This product is amazing! It smells so good and it feels great on the skin, even in the summer. It gives you a dewy glow that moisturizes your face immensely without making you break out. I have sensitive skin but this is very gentle and great!
Jeaumanneh H.
Milford, MI
Review for: 1.oz more...
This product is absolutely raves about! I tested in a Kiehl’s store and it was incredible. This is definitely worth the money. I’m so excited to purchase this as my Christmas gift to myself! The Midnight Recovery Concentrate is also amazing
Miranda S.
Sandy
I LOOOVE this product. I have combination skin and was worried about trying this, thinking it would cause my face to be too oily but I desperately needed something for my dry skin and I am so impressed! It makes my skin feel velvety smooth!
Jasmine D.
Brighton, U.K
I have acne and oily but sensitive skin, and I would really love to try this but worry that, due to my skin type, it won't be suitable. Does anyone have any experience with this product and oily skin?
Melanie D.
Ewa Beach, HI
Is this brand credibly natural ? Also, how long does this bottle last you if you're a daily user?
Rebeca R.
Es mejor este o el de la noche?
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
Should this be applied before or after their Hydro Plumping Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate?
Michelle D.
If I have oily skin, can I use a sunscreen after using this concentrate or is it better if I only use it at night to not mix the two products ??