BY KIEHL'S #15 in Face Oil

• Strengthens skin’s defenses against daily aggressors to keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day
  • Provides antioxidant protection with a powerful blend of naturally-derived oils, including Ginger Root, Sunflower and Tamanu, to help skin feel fresh and look energized morning to night
  • Paraben free, 100% natural origin, Mineral oil free, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic

How to Apply:

• Lightly pat several drops all over face in upward circular motion, avoiding the immediate eye area.
  • Use every morning, after appropriate concentrated serum and before appropriate moisturizer and daily sun protection.
  • For optimal results, pair with the nighttime use of Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Tamanu Botanical Oil
    Tamanu Botanical Oil helps to reduce the appearance of daily damage as well as replenish and soothe skin; sourced from the nut of the fruit of the Tamanu tree, which is indigenous to French Polynesia.

Sunflower Botanical Oil
    Sunflower Botanical Oil helps to strengthen skin’s barrier; also known to improve skin smoothness, texture and hydration.

Ginger Root Essential Oil
    Ginger Root Essential Oil helps defend skin from free radicals and environmental aggressors with antioxidant protection.

Daily Reviving Concentrate
,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Dicaprylyl Ether,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Squalane,Canola Oil,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables / Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiables,Tocopherol,Limonene,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil / Orange Peel Oil,Coriandrum Sativum Seed Oil / Coriander Seed Oil,Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil,Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil,Citrus Grandis Peel Oil / Grapefruit Peel Oil,Zingiber Officinale Root Oil / Ginger Root Oil,Linalool,Citral,Geraniol,Malpighia Punicifolia / Acerola Fruit Extract

Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate
  • "I have switched my skin care routine to Kiehl's in the last winter and this was the one I was recommended. I use this with hydro pump in winter since my face gets very....I mean really dry. Before I switched, I could not wear foundation in winter time. However, this product saved me! Now I can enjoy wearing makeup in dry season too. I keep using this daily concentrate other seasons well since I have to stay inside where is dry from air conditioning. what can I say, I love the smell, the feeling when I put it on....I just love it." in 17 reviews
Krystin R.
Denver, CO
Review for: 1.oz more...
I love this oil for when my skin needs a little extra kick!!! I have naturally oily skin so I usually use this in my night time routine but it's seriously so amazing and my skin always look supple and refreshed when I use this! PS. I always use this when I have a hangover-- works like a charm!
Amanda B.
A product rich in natural nutrients keeps skin luminous, healthy and protects against free radicals in the environment. Its fragrance and fast absorption are classified as one of the most acclaimed by the clientele of kiehls and call it the youth in a jar full of nutrients rich in nutrition for our skin, as well as contains protection against the sun's rays Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
I tried this at the recommendation of the salesperson at Kiehl's. I have to admit I was skeptical of using oil on my face year round. I LOVE this concentrate! I have used it winter, spring & summer. It hydrates my skin but doesn't make it oily or greasy. It absorbs quickly and has really improved the overall look & texture of my skin. I would definitely recommend this for normal/combo skin.
Kimberly M.
Bronx, NY
Review for: 1.oz, Kiehl's Since 1851 Daily Reviving Concentrate, 1.7 oz, 3.4oz more...
i really like using this in the morning because it helps give my skin a glowy base for my makeup. the smell really perks me up and i even bring it down to my neck and décolleté for a glowy summer look. My night time serum of the same brand has changed my life. Same with my day time and it's unbelievable. I swear by these 2 serums and u will see the change in 2/3 days of even tone, skin texture and supple.
Samantha T.
Review for: 1.oz more...
I got a sample of this in Birchbox and was LOVING it, it felt amazing on the skin and kept me super moisturized. It made foundation go on like a dream. This is slightly more than I would spend on skin care generally but I think this oil is worth it and a little bit lasts forever.
Geraldine A.
CHULA VISTA, CA
Review for: 1.oz more...
This makes such a difference in my skincare routine! It keeps my face hydrated and soft during the daytime and I can tell the difference when I don’t use it. A little goes a long way too because you only need 2-3 drops for your face. The 1oz bottle will definitely last you a year! I definitely recommend adding this to your skincare routine especially if you’re not using any oils.
Lisa B.
Roan Mountain, TN
I liked this product, it hydrated refreshed and revived my skin. I test a ton of products so this happened to have came to my house in a box I purchased. Since I have found my night cream I was looking for a day cream. I didn't really like the texture of it straight out of the tube but it felt good in my face, and had a cooling effect to it. Still, it's a good product.
Huda A.
Springfield, OH
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Daily Reviving Concentrate, 1.7 oz more...
Love this stuff! Even though I have combination/oily skin, this oil actually makes me look glowing and it definitely has improved my skin condition! I think overall, my skin seems to be clear and definitely looks a lot brighter! I use this to prep my skin before makeup and my makeup application looks flawless! Would definitely purchase again to keep it in my skincare routine!
Farhana C.
East Elmhurst, NY
Review for: 1.oz more...
I have been using this daily (morning and night) for one year and my skin is flawless. I love the smell and the way this makes me skin soft and even. It is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way when it comes to this product. I only use 3 drops at a time.
Alyssa R.
Bend, OR
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Daily Reviving Concentrate more...
In complete love with this product! My skin was noticeably improved from just one day of use. It was pricey but a little goes a long way and my skin feels and looks incredible. My mom asked me what foundation I was wearing when I wasn't wearing any!!! Completely happy with my purchase. Not too greasy and gives you a beautiful glow.
Jasmine D.
Brighton, U.K
I have acne and oily but sensitive skin, and I would really love to try this but worry that, due to my skin type, it won't be suitable. Does anyone have any experience with this product and oily skin?
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
Should this be applied before or after their Hydro Plumping Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate?
Rebeca R.
Es mejor este o el de la noche?
Melanie G.
Waipahu, HI
Is this brand credibly natural ? Also, how long does this bottle last you if you're a daily user?
Charlotte K.
Does anyone know a good dupe for this product?? On a budget and need something that works just as well