BY KIEHL'S #15 in Face Oil

• Strengthens skin’s defenses against daily aggressors to keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day
  • Provides antioxidant protection with a powerful blend of naturally-derived oils, including Ginger Root, Sunflower and Tamanu, to help skin feel fresh and look energized morning to night
  • Paraben free, 100% natural origin, Mineral oil free, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic

How to Apply:

• Lightly pat several drops all over face in upward circular motion, avoiding the immediate eye area.
  • Use every morning, after appropriate concentrated serum and before appropriate moisturizer and daily sun protection.
  • For optimal results, pair with the nighttime use of Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Tamanu Botanical Oil
    Tamanu Botanical Oil helps to reduce the appearance of daily damage as well as replenish and soothe skin; sourced from the nut of the fruit of the Tamanu tree, which is indigenous to French Polynesia.

Sunflower Botanical Oil
    Sunflower Botanical Oil helps to strengthen skin’s barrier; also known to improve skin smoothness, texture and hydration.

Ginger Root Essential Oil
    Ginger Root Essential Oil helps defend skin from free radicals and environmental aggressors with antioxidant protection.

Daily Reviving Concentrate
,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Dicaprylyl Ether,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Squalane,Canola Oil,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables / Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiables,Tocopherol,Limonene,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil / Orange Peel Oil,Coriandrum Sativum Seed Oil / Coriander Seed Oil,Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil,Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil,Citrus Grandis Peel Oil / Grapefruit Peel Oil,Zingiber Officinale Root Oil / Ginger Root Oil,Linalool,Citral,Geraniol,Malpighia Punicifolia / Acerola Fruit Extract

Brianna W.
Wellford, SC
Review for: 1.oz, Kiehl's Since 1851 Daily Reviving Concentrate more...
Vitamins!!! Smells wonderful, brighter skin, healthy glow! It's wonderful serum to use in the morning to help wake you up and make your skin glowy and awake! Kiehls is a great brand with natural products so you do not have to worry if you have more sensitive skin like myself.
Tippy &.
Tampa
Review for: 1.oz more...
I like this a lot, helps with morning moisture. I feel like it offers my skin a nice refresh. It is pricey but it lasts a long time, had mine for 5 months and it’s only 1/3 gone!
Emely T.
Review for: 1.oz, 3.4oz, 1.7 oz more...
This is such a wonderful facial oil. When I started using this product my skin was super oily. I was hesitant but worked so well with my skin. Left it so soft. Even thought it is a little pricey, I would definitely recommend. Love this is the morning. A little goes a long way.
Serena H.
Love this oil! My skin used to have large pores and texture on top of my cheeks. After using this I have seen a great change, use about 2 drops in the morning and it covers my whole face. Doesn't feel like an extra layer on the skin really soaks in.
Marisol G.
Kearny, NJ
Review for: 1.oz more...
I've been using this oil for a week now and I'm really loving how it makes my skin feel. No more dry patches! Even though I'm oily, it soaks into my skin nicely. I'm not too keen on the orange scent, nor the $42 price, but if it works well, I'm game!
Gayle E.
Mankato
I bought this because I'm in love with the midnight recovery concentrate. I don't love this as much. It smells good, but I think my skin doesn't do as well with an oil during the day as it does at night. It makes my skin feel and look greasy, which I don't like during the day. During the winter I have better luck using it than in the summer.
Tara A.
Salt Lake City
Review for: 3.4oz more...
YES. So much yes to this hydrating product. Repeat user on this. My face was a mess not too long ago and this product saved me. It works well with makeup and doesn’t make your skin look weird when you do add this in with concealer or foundation.
Amy A.
Review for: 1.oz more...
I started using this about a month ago and the appearance of my skin has improved dramatically! My skin looks much brighter and more radiant. It’s very lightweight (somewhere between a watery serum and a lightweight oil). I use it almost every morning and apply it by patting it on. It absorbs very quickly! Kiehl’s has a winner with this!
Kristina B.
Vacaville, CA
Review for: 1.oz more...
As far as face oils go this is a great product. I have oily skin and it is a perfect lightweight moisturizer with a pleasant scent. I don’t use it everyday but when I need a little boost in the morning. It looks great under makeup too.
Gaga G.
Review for: 1.oz more...
I received a mini of this from Kiehl’s, and I really liked it. I could see a difference in my skin quality and it did not make my face oily. Con: the cost. I was not wowed enough by this to repurchase. I want to find another option.
Jasmine D.
Brighton, U.K
I have acne and oily but sensitive skin, and I would really love to try this but worry that, due to my skin type, it won't be suitable. Does anyone have any experience with this product and oily skin?
Melanie D.
Ewa Beach, HI
Is this brand credibly natural ? Also, how long does this bottle last you if you're a daily user?
Rebeca R.
Es mejor este o el de la noche?
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
Should this be applied before or after their Hydro Plumping Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate?
Michelle D.
If I have oily skin, can I use a sunscreen after using this concentrate or is it better if I only use it at night to not mix the two products ??