3 varieties available
Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate
4.60 / 5 based on 422 Reviews
- Strengthens skin’s defenses against daily aggressors to keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day
- Provides antioxidant protection with a powerful blend of naturally-derived oils, including Ginger Root, Sunflower and Tamanu, to help skin feel fresh and look energized morning to night
- Paraben free, 100% natural origin, Mineral oil free, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic
How to Apply:
- Lightly pat several drops all over face in upward circular motion, avoiding the immediate eye area.
- Use every morning, after appropriate concentrated serum and before appropriate moisturizer and daily sun protection.
- For optimal results, pair with the nighttime use of Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
Tamanu Botanical Oil
Tamanu Botanical Oil helps to reduce the appearance of daily damage as well as replenish and soothe skin; sourced from the nut of the fruit of the Tamanu tree, which is indigenous to French Polynesia.
Sunflower Botanical Oil
Sunflower Botanical Oil helps to strengthen skin’s barrier; also known to improve skin smoothness, texture and hydration.
Ginger Root Essential Oil
Ginger Root Essential Oil helps defend skin from free radicals and environmental aggressors with antioxidant protection.
Daily Reviving Concentrate
,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Dicaprylyl Ether,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Squalane,Canola Oil,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables / Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiables,Tocopherol,Limonene,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil / Orange Peel Oil,Coriandrum Sativum Seed Oil / Coriander Seed Oil,Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil,Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil,Citrus Grandis Peel Oil / Grapefruit Peel Oil,Zingiber Officinale Root Oil / Ginger Root Oil,Linalool,Citral,Geraniol,Malpighia Punicifolia / Acerola Fruit Extract
Top Questions See all 30 Q&A
Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate
- "I have switched my skin care routine to Kiehl's in the last winter and this was the one I was recommended. I use this with hydro pump in winter since my face gets very....I mean really dry. Before I switched, I could not wear foundation in winter time. However, this product saved me! Now I can enjoy wearing makeup in dry season too. I keep using this daily concentrate other seasons well since I have to stay inside where is dry from air conditioning. what can I say, I love the smell, the feeling when I put it on....I just love it." in 17 reviews
I love this oil. I really don’t care about the night time oil. But this one is fanatic. I use it before my cream during the day and it has a great citrus type of smell. I would definitely recommend to anyone who needs a little more hydration and smoothness
I bought this on a whim one day because I’m obsessed with the night oil. I didn’t find anything amazing about this oil, it didn’t do much for my skin and I felt very oily throughout the day. I know that defeats the purpose but I don’t like heavy oils during the day.
Review for: 1.oz more...
I love this oil! It does an amazing job at hydrating my skin. I love using it in the morning before make up, and at night before going to sleep also. The smell isn't bad, and it gives you a beautiful glow. The only thing I don't like is all the fragrance and oils in it. My skin is very sensitive and cannot always handle that.
Review for: 3.4oz more...
I absolutely love this product. Have been using it for over 3 months now and my skin feels soft and hydrated. It's really a great product, very few drops of oil is enough for the whole face and it spreads so smoothly. I have a combination skin so not all products work for me but this one does not make my face greasy afterwards!! Totally recommend using it ASAP!!
As much as i wanted to like this, it actually broke out my under eyes. They looked terrible, as if I had a rash underneath my eyes. So so bad and itchy and painful.Other than my eye area, it was great for dry patches on my cheeks but I’m too afraid to continue using it because of the eye issue
This stuff smells fab. It smells of fresh lemon and helps start the day off right. I've only ever used this product in the morning to help brighten my skin. I would avoid using it any where around the eyes. It tends to goop up and make my eyes feel really tired and foggy all day.
Review for: 1.oz, Kiehl's Since 1851 Daily Reviving Concentrate more...
Vitamins!!! Smells wonderful, brighter skin, healthy glow! It's wonderful serum to use in the morning to help wake you up and make your skin glowy and awake! Kiehls is a great brand with natural products so you do not have to worry if you have more sensitive skin like myself.
Q & A
I have acne and oily but sensitive skin, and I would really love to try this but worry that, due to my skin type, it won't be suitable. Does anyone have any experience with this product and oily skin?
Should this be applied before or after their Hydro Plumping Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate?
Does anyone know a good dupe for this product?? On a budget and need something that works just as well
Es mejor este o el de la noche?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos