BY KIEHL'S #15 in Face Oil

• Strengthens skin’s defenses against daily aggressors to keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day
  • Provides antioxidant protection with a powerful blend of naturally-derived oils, including Ginger Root, Sunflower and Tamanu, to help skin feel fresh and look energized morning to night
  • Paraben free, 100% natural origin, Mineral oil free, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic

How to Apply:

• Lightly pat several drops all over face in upward circular motion, avoiding the immediate eye area.
  • Use every morning, after appropriate concentrated serum and before appropriate moisturizer and daily sun protection.
  • For optimal results, pair with the nighttime use of Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Tamanu Botanical Oil
    Tamanu Botanical Oil helps to reduce the appearance of daily damage as well as replenish and soothe skin; sourced from the nut of the fruit of the Tamanu tree, which is indigenous to French Polynesia.

Sunflower Botanical Oil
    Sunflower Botanical Oil helps to strengthen skin’s barrier; also known to improve skin smoothness, texture and hydration.

Ginger Root Essential Oil
    Ginger Root Essential Oil helps defend skin from free radicals and environmental aggressors with antioxidant protection.

Daily Reviving Concentrate
,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Dicaprylyl Ether,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Squalane,Canola Oil,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables / Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiables,Tocopherol,Limonene,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil / Orange Peel Oil,Coriandrum Sativum Seed Oil / Coriander Seed Oil,Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil,Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil,Citrus Grandis Peel Oil / Grapefruit Peel Oil,Zingiber Officinale Root Oil / Ginger Root Oil,Linalool,Citral,Geraniol,Malpighia Punicifolia / Acerola Fruit Extract

Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate
  • "I have switched my skin care routine to Kiehl's in the last winter and this was the one I was recommended. I use this with hydro pump in winter since my face gets very....I mean really dry. Before I switched, I could not wear foundation in winter time. However, this product saved me! Now I can enjoy wearing makeup in dry season too. I keep using this daily concentrate other seasons well since I have to stay inside where is dry from air conditioning. what can I say, I love the smell, the feeling when I put it on....I just love it." in 17 reviews
Helen E.
Denver, CO
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Daily Reviving Concentrate more...
Love this product! I as super disappointed when, while transporting it with me, almost half of my bottle spilled because the cap was not on fully in my makeup bag. However, aside from my clumsiness/unfortunate slip up this is an amazing serum. I use on days when I'm not wearing makeup after washing my face. It's great because it has vitamins and essential oils in it and if you use for days in a row/weeks in a row, you will notice a difference in brightness and overall feeling of healthiness on the skin. The smell isn't strong and it smells really natural. Kiehls has great skincare products and I was pleased with this concentrate overall!
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 1.oz more...
If you are looking for something to make your face radiant while also protecting it, this is the product for you. It’s a little pricey but completely worth it. You only need a few drops so the bottle lasts a long time. I love this product so much! I use it every morning. Since I started using it, which wasn’t too long ago, I’ve noticed a natural glow on my face. Kiehl’s products have never let me down. They always are amazing quality and fast acting. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Daniella M.
Ellicott City, MD
I use this with my moisturizer in the morning or when I'm doing a gua sha facial session. It helps make my skin feel soft and even. It helps tame my dry patches (it doesn't make them go away completely though) it also has a smell to it that makes me almost think of farm crops? Or like a vegetable oil? So that is a deterrent for me, but it's lightweight so it doesn't make my face feel oily after which is a huge plus for me!
Taryn M.
WOW! I figured the sales associate was over hyping this serum to sell it to me (ya know, doing her job). This is so light weight, fast absorbing. I've been using this for just over a month now and m6 skin looks brighter and more supple. I use this every morning before applying my makeup. This does not affect my foundation application / wear throughout the day at all. I honestly feel like it stops the foundation from settling into my expression lines on my forehead. This has quickly become a staple in my morning routine!
Mariam H.
skokie
This was one of the first products that I bought from Kiehl's. I bought this when I was in my early 20's and I had a lot of acne. I started using this and my skin started clearing up. I'm pretty sure this oil isn't advertised as acne clearing but this really helped my skin a lot. I've bought this product at least 3 times. I normally buy the bigger bottle around Christmas time when Nordstrom sends me a 20$ off coupon.
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
This is the holy grail of face oils. I like using it in the morning after cleansing and give myself a short face massage. It leave my skin feeling light and hydrated, ready for makeup -or not! I really like it during days when I don't want to feel like I have too much product on, but still need a little moisturizer boost to get that special glow.
Maddie W.
Shawnee, KS
Taylor K.
Review for: 1.oz more...
Love the light weight hydration this serum offers, but beware- while it seemed to keep my zits at bay originally, when combined with a nighttime oil, it can easily lead to clogged pores. I still use this serum, and I love Kiehl’s, but I do not use this oil when my face seems already well hydrated.
Ashley D.
Review for: 1.oz more...
This stuff it truly amazing. I will def be repurchasing once I finish mine and a little goes a long way! I put this one before makeup application and my foundation glides on so smooth and doesn't emphasize texture at all. It made my skin supple and dewy. Love.
Gabi B.
Loved how this looked on my skin. Was very hydrating and gave a good dewy glow to the skin without looking unnatural. I would buy this again for the look that it gave my skin, but for my skin itself it didn't do very much. Very good smell to the oil, and a nice texture.
Jasmine D.
Brighton, U.K
I have acne and oily but sensitive skin, and I would really love to try this but worry that, due to my skin type, it won't be suitable. Does anyone have any experience with this product and oily skin?
Melanie G.
Waipahu, HI
Is this brand credibly natural ? Also, how long does this bottle last you if you're a daily user?
Rebeca R.
Es mejor este o el de la noche?
Erika D.
WILMINGTON, DE
Should this be applied before or after their Hydro Plumping Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate?
Michelle D.
If I have oily skin, can I use a sunscreen after using this concentrate or is it better if I only use it at night to not mix the two products ??