BY KIEHL'S #46 in Face Oil

• Strengthens skin’s defenses against daily aggressors to keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day
  • Provides antioxidant protection with a powerful blend of naturally-derived oils, including Ginger Root, Sunflower and Tamanu, to help skin feel fresh and look energized morning to night
  • Paraben free, 100% natural origin, Mineral oil free, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic

How to Apply:

• Lightly pat several drops all over face in upward circular motion, avoiding the immediate eye area.
  • Use every morning, after appropriate concentrated serum and before appropriate moisturizer and daily sun protection.
  • For optimal results, pair with the nighttime use of Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
    Tamanu Botanical Oil
    Tamanu Botanical Oil helps to reduce the appearance of daily damage as well as replenish and soothe skin; sourced from the nut of the fruit of the Tamanu tree, which is indigenous to French Polynesia.

Sunflower Botanical Oil
    Sunflower Botanical Oil helps to strengthen skin’s barrier; also known to improve skin smoothness, texture and hydration.

Ginger Root Essential Oil
    Ginger Root Essential Oil helps defend skin from free radicals and environmental aggressors with antioxidant protection.

Daily Reviving Concentrate
,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Dicaprylyl Ether,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Squalane,Canola Oil,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables / Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiables,Tocopherol,Limonene,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil / Orange Peel Oil,Coriandrum Sativum Seed Oil / Coriander Seed Oil,Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil,Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil,Citrus Grandis Peel Oil / Grapefruit Peel Oil,Zingiber Officinale Root Oil / Ginger Root Oil,Linalool,Citral,Geraniol,Malpighia Punicifolia / Acerola Fruit Extract

Helen E.
Denver, CO
Review for: Kiehl's Since 1851 Daily Reviving Concentrate more...
Love this product! I as super disappointed when, while transporting it with me, almost half of my bottle spilled because the cap was not on fully in my makeup bag. However, aside from my clumsiness/unfortunate slip up this is an amazing serum. I use on days when I'm not wearing makeup after washing my face. It's great because it has vitamins and essential oils in it and if you use for days in a row/weeks in a row, you will notice a difference in brightness and overall feeling of healthiness on the skin. The smell isn't strong and it smells really natural. Kiehls has great skincare products and I was pleased with this concentrate overall!
Florence E.
Addison, TX
Review for: 1.oz more...
I love this oil! It does an amazing job at hydrating my skin. I love using it in the morning before make up, and at night before going to sleep also. The smell isn't bad, and it gives you a beautiful glow. The only thing I don't like is all the fragrance and oils in it. My skin is very sensitive and cannot always handle that.
Catherine R.
Flushing, NY
As much as i wanted to like this, it actually broke out my under eyes. They looked terrible, as if I had a rash underneath my eyes. So so bad and itchy and painful.Other than my eye area, it was great for dry patches on my cheeks but I’m too afraid to continue using it because of the eye issue
Brianna W.
Wellford, SC
Review for: 1.oz, Kiehl's Since 1851 Daily Reviving Concentrate more...
Vitamins!!! Smells wonderful, brighter skin, healthy glow! It's wonderful serum to use in the morning to help wake you up and make your skin glowy and awake! Kiehls is a great brand with natural products so you do not have to worry if you have more sensitive skin like myself.
Tonya W.
I have very dry skin and most foundations cling to dry patches. I use this oil under my makeup and it helps it go on much smoother with a beautiful glowy finish. It’s also one of the few oils I can use that doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Miranda S.
I LOOOVE this product. I have combination skin and was worried about trying this, thinking it would cause my face to be too oily but I desperately needed something for my dry skin and I am so impressed! It makes my skin feel velvety smooth!
Alison R.
Santa Clarita
Review for: 1.oz more...
My skin loved this. When I would apply this to a freshly washed face, my skin would drink it up. Having oily skin, I was weary of using an oil but it really helped to keep my skin hydrated and my oil production under control.
Jessica C.
Rochester, NY
Review for: 1.oz more...
I didn’t see much difference in my skin after using this oil for a month. I have purchased the midnight recovery oil and that oil is a much better oil. This oil was nice and it kept the skin soft but nothing to rave about it.
San Francisco , CA
Love the scent and the feels of applying this product. It absorbs into the skin quickly and it doesnt make my skin feel greasy or too oily. I have repurchased this product for the second time already and still loving it.
Stephanie S.
bloomfield hills
Review for: 1.oz more...
I love this product. It has a wonderful smell and absorbs into the skin easily. Great to wear under makeup. It does not make your foundation move. It is gentle on the skin and has really helped my dry skin through the winter. Would buy this again!
Jasmine D.
Brighton, U.K
I have acne and oily but sensitive skin, and I would really love to try this but worry that, due to my skin type, it won't be suitable. Does anyone have any experience with this product and oily skin?
Melanie D.
Ewa Beach, HI
Is this brand credibly natural ? Also, how long does this bottle last you if you're a daily user?
Rebeca R.
Es mejor este o el de la noche?
Erika D.
Wilmington, DE
Should this be applied before or after their Hydro Plumping Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate?
Michelle D.
If I have oily skin, can I use a sunscreen after using this concentrate or is it better if I only use it at night to not mix the two products ??