BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

• Strengthens skin’s defenses against daily aggressors to keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day
  • Provides antioxidant protection with a powerful blend of naturally-derived oils, including Ginger Root, Sunflower and Tamanu, to help skin feel fresh and look energized morning to night
  • Paraben free, 100% natural origin, Mineral oil free, Non-comedogenic, Non-acnegenic

How to Apply:

• Lightly pat several drops all over face in upward circular motion, avoiding the immediate eye area.
  • Use every morning, after appropriate concentrated serum and before appropriate moisturizer and daily sun protection.
  • For optimal results, pair with the nighttime use of Midnight Recovery Concentrate.
  • KEY INGREDIENTS
    Tamanu Botanical Oil
    Tamanu Botanical Oil helps to reduce the appearance of daily damage as well as replenish and soothe skin; sourced from the nut of the fruit of the Tamanu tree, which is indigenous to French Polynesia.

Sunflower Botanical Oil
    Sunflower Botanical Oil helps to strengthen skin’s barrier; also known to improve skin smoothness, texture and hydration.

Ginger Root Essential Oil
    Ginger Root Essential Oil helps defend skin from free radicals and environmental aggressors with antioxidant protection.

Daily Reviving Concentrate
,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride,Dicaprylyl Ether,Dicaprylyl Carbonate,Squalane,Canola Oil,Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil Unsaponifiables / Sunflower Seed Oil Unsaponifiables,Tocopherol,Limonene,Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Oil / Orange Peel Oil,Coriandrum Sativum Seed Oil / Coriander Seed Oil,Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil,Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil,Citrus Grandis Peel Oil / Grapefruit Peel Oil,Zingiber Officinale Root Oil / Ginger Root Oil,Linalool,Citral,Geraniol,Malpighia Punicifolia / Acerola Fruit Extract

Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate
  • "I have switched my skin care routine to Kiehl's in the last winter and this was the one I was recommended. I use this with hydro pump in winter since my face gets very....I mean really dry. Before I switched, I could not wear foundation in winter time. However, this product saved me! Now I can enjoy wearing makeup in dry season too. I keep using this daily concentrate other seasons well since I have to stay inside where is dry from air conditioning. what can I say, I love the smell, the feeling when I put it on....I just love it." in 17 reviews
Valerie W.
Toledo, OH
This smells amazing and works so well! It helps lock in my hydration and also helps to soothe and take away the redness in my cheeks. These also have a high price point, but since you only need like 3 drops a day, this can last me over a year! Totally worth it!
Olivia C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: 1.oz more...
If you are looking for something to make your face radiant while also protecting it, this is the product for you. It’s a little pricey but completely worth it. You only need a few drops so the bottle lasts a long time. I love this product so much! I use it every morning. Since I started using it, which wasn’t too long ago, I’ve noticed a natural glow on my face. Kiehl’s products have never let me down. They always are amazing quality and fast acting. I would recommend this product to everyone.
Fiona W.
Washington, DC
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
I use this and the nighttime one. I have combination skin, and was worried about using an oil like this - but this helps keep my skin even. I put it on after cleansing but before makeup/moisturizer
Daniella M.
Columbus
I use this with my moisturizer in the morning or when I'm doing a gua sha facial session. It helps make my skin feel soft and even. It helps tame my dry patches (it doesn't make them go away completely though) it also has a smell to it that makes me almost think of farm crops? Or like a vegetable oil? So that is a deterrent for me, but it's lightweight so it doesn't make my face feel oily after which is a huge plus for me!
Taryn M.
WOW! I figured the sales associate was over hyping this serum to sell it to me (ya know, doing her job). This is so light weight, fast absorbing. I've been using this for just over a month now and m6 skin looks brighter and more supple. I use this every morning before applying my makeup. This does not affect my foundation application / wear throughout the day at all. I honestly feel like it stops the foundation from settling into my expression lines on my forehead. This has quickly become a staple in my morning routine!
Mariam H.
skokie
This was one of the first products that I bought from Kiehl's. I bought this when I was in my early 20's and I had a lot of acne. I started using this and my skin started clearing up. I'm pretty sure this oil isn't advertised as acne clearing but this really helped my skin a lot. I've bought this product at least 3 times. I normally buy the bigger bottle around Christmas time when Nordstrom sends me a 20$ off coupon.
Federica P.
Ridgewood, NY
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
This is the holy grail of face oils. I like using it in the morning after cleansing and give myself a short face massage. It leave my skin feeling light and hydrated, ready for makeup -or not! I really like it during days when I don't want to feel like I have too much product on, but still need a little moisturizer boost to get that special glow.
Anna S.
Vancouver
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Review for: 1.oz more...
Three to four drops of this and my skin is good to go. This oil absorbs quickly so I would recommend dropping it directly on your face and rubbing in immediately.
Sarah L.
Indianapolis
Review for: 1.7 oz more...
Ever since I started using this concentrate, I’ve noticed a huge difference in my complexion. I pat a few drops of this into my skin a few minutes before I put makeup on and I’m obsessed with how it makes my skin look. Even through the most full coverage foundations, it gives me a gorgeous glow. It’s the perfect morning pick me up for my skin.
Kateryna V.
Issaquah
Review for: 1.oz more...
I’ve been experimenting with mixing different facial oil into the foundations that did not work for me that well before, and this morning I added a few drops of the @kiehls Daily Reviving Concentrate into my @diormakeup Forever foundation. I’m pretty impressed with the result! The foundation didn’t sink into my fine lines as much as it did before, which is nice!
#motd #makeup #facialoil #faceoil #kiehls #makeupreview #makeupfun #diormakeup #tipoftheday #makeupbloggers #makeupcommunity #igtopshelfie #discoverunder2k #makeuptips #skincarecommunity #skincaretips #skincareproducts #dailyskincare
Jasmine D.
Brighton, U.K
I have acne and oily but sensitive skin, and I would really love to try this but worry that, due to my skin type, it won't be suitable. Does anyone have any experience with this product and oily skin?
Charlotte K.
Does anyone know a good dupe for this product?? On a budget and need something that works just as well
Erika D.
WILMINGTON, DE
Should this be applied before or after their Hydro Plumping Re-texturizing Serum Concentrate?
Mollie M.
Kiehl's Daily Reviving Concentrate is this worth the hype ?
Melanie G.
Waipahu, HI
Is this brand credibly natural ? Also, how long does this bottle last you if you're a daily user?