BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

Youthfully awakens and restores skin.

A perfectly paired facial oil duo formulated with natural ingredients and botanical oils that youthfully awakens skin every morning and dramatically restores skin every night.

Set Includes:

• Daily Reviving Concentrate: A revitalizing blend of naturally derived botanical oils that strengthens skin’s defenses against aggressors to keep skin youthful and radiant-looking all day, while repairing damaged skin with a gentle facial oil.
  • Midnight Recovery Concentrate: A natural replenishing face serum of pure botanical oils that provides vital nutrients to enhance skin's nighttime recovery and dramatically restores skin by morning.

Sophie S.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
I swear by both of these oils. The daily defense smells great and I see a noticeable difference in my skin when I consistently use these products! The set makes it affordable and albeit the full sized products are more expensive, you only use a few drops per day so the product last at least 6 months making it extremely work it!
Brenda K.
These products are beyond amazing! My skin feels and looks amazing, I just recently starting using both and I have seen a noticeable difference in the glow and texture of my skin! They have such an essential oil smell.
Anna M.
Frisco, TX
By far one of my favorite skincare serums I have ever used, and definitely my number ONE favorite overnight serums I have ever used. I rate this product, without question, with 5 out of 5 stars. I have loved every Kiehl's product I have ever bought, and this one is no exception.
Skye N.
Seattle, WA
I love the daily concentrate because it makes my skin look super dewy and my makeup also goes on way smoother. I'm not really sure the night concentrate does much since I do use about 5 other products every night. The price is definitely shocking for both to say the least.
TRACY V.
I bought this both for $47 on cyber Monday and received so many free deluxe+ full size cleanser for my purchase. Such a great deal! The morning oil is what I use most. It brightens my skin every morning and hydrates it. I love that it contains tamanu oil because this will fade my scars. In addition, the smell is soo good. The midnight oil is great too although I prefer not to use it because I seldom get breakouts with it.
Honey H.
Calgary , AB
Purchased at: Sephora
The midnight recovery is great, I love it, works well and it smells good. I’m not sure if I like the daily defence. That one makes my skin too oily for the day time. Kiehls have a great price point so it’s definitely a good starting point for someone new to skincare.
Sophia R.
These oils are fantastic and a staple in my day routine. I have oily skin but both products are great as they do not leave a greasy residue, they sink in and leave my skin feeling silky smooth and hydrated.
Rania D.
Dubai
I have only used the nightly reviving and have really love how hydrating it is. It doesn't do much good to pimples but for my dry skin it works wonders. Smells amazing too!