BeautyFaceFacial SkincareKiehl's Since 1851
Kiehl’s Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner

Kiehl’s Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner

Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner

Iss this good for dry skin?
It is good for oil skin?
Whhat skin type is good for ?
Start your review of Kiehl’s Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner!
Zahra K.
Spring, TX
Kiehl’s Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Zahra K.
Purchased at: ULTA
One of the best toners I have come across! I have really dry and sensitive skin, so I’m very selective with what I use, and this has been great so far! It doesn’t irritate or dry your skin at all and really helps your face feel calm and refreshed! Smells good and leaves your skin feeling clean and tight (in a good way)
Brooke K.
Philadelphia, PA
Kiehl’s Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Brooke K.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is one of Kiehl’s best product! It has clean ingredients and is fragrance free, which is hard to find with Kiehl’s. It’s a light weight, gentle toner. You can’t go wrong with this!
Lauren D.
Northville, MI
Kiehl’s Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Lauren D.
This is by far the best toner I have ever used. Having sensitive skin makes it hard to find a product that does not irritate my skin, but also helps it. The scent of this is like a spa and the cucumber really does calm my skin. It is a gentle toner that really packs a punch. My skin feels so much cleaner after using this and really picks up what my cleanser left behind. I will continue to repurchase.
Eve W.
Berkeley, CA
Kiehl’s Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Eve W.
Purchased at: Sephora
Génial !! Ce toner est vraiment top pour les peaux normales à sèches et/ou sensibles! Formule sans alcool, ne dessèche pas, pénètre rapidement et besoin de peau de produit. Pas d’odeur particulière. Je recommande ! [product:kiehl’s-cucumber-herbal-alcohol-free-toner]
zoe L.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS TONER. IT HAS CHANGED MY LIFE! It feels SO good and refreshing on my skin. I look forward to using it at the end of the day! Before this toner, I didn’t have any skincare routine. After I bought this, I realized the importance of skincare. I’m not sure the price of this, but whatever the price is, you should totally buy this!!!
Hannah R.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Kiehl’s Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner uploaded by Hannah R.
This is my favorite toner in so long, smells so nice without any perfume and is so gentle. The price is amazing for the brand also. Using this morning and night with a moisturizer is going to help the skin stay hydrated. Amazing, yes please.
Suz B.
Gambier, OH
I used to use this product as a teenager. It’s really good for sensitive skin and smelled nice, but when I started breaking out more, I switched to something more strong. I recommend this product for anyone with sensitive skin or less acne prone skin.
Katrina M.
Easton, PA
This toner is gentle, light and has a great refreshing scent. I love that it's alcohol free so it's not drying.
Kayla O.
I always used to skip toner because of the BURN but this one is alcohol free, which means it doesn’t burn! It feels so nice and cooling and after being consistent- I saw such change in my skins overall appearance and texture!
Kaitlin S.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This product leaves my face feeling cleansed. Cleanser alone wasn’t getting all my makeup off so this is great for that. It has a light scent which is nice. Hasn’t helped with my acne but I don’t think it’s made it worse either.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
stephanie T.
Warren , OH
il y a 2 ans
Kiehls Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner does this work for anyone with dry skin?
Tara K. il y a 2 ans
I have dry skin and this works great .