BY KIEHL'S SINCE 1851

The mildest of all our toners, this elegant non-drying, alcohol-free cucumber-based toner is made with the finest gentle herbal extracts for a gentle, natural soothing, balancing and mildly astringent effect. Leaves skin soft, clean, soothed and toned with a beautiful, elegant after-feel.

• Our iconic facial toner for dry and sensitive skin
  • The mildest of all our toners, ideal for dry and sensitive skin types
  • Made with the finest gentle herbal extracts for a gentle, soothing, balancing and mildly astringent effect
  • Leaves skin soft, clean, soothed and toned

How to Apply:
For use after washing to remove any residual cleanser or make-up or anytime as a freshener
Saturate a cotton pad with the facial toner and apply as needed.

Cool Kiehl’s Fact:
Our Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner was formulated in the late 1960s and remains today one of our most enduring and beloved formulas among Kiehl’s customers.

KEY INGREDIENTS
Allantoin

Allantoin is a compound found in the root of the comfrey plant, a hairy perennial Eurasian herb long used in herbal medicine. Known to be a bacteria inhibitor, Allantoin can soothe and reduce skin inflammation in various product formulations.

Cucumber Extract
Obtained via a unique cryoextraction process, Cucumber can help soothe and calm sensitive skin.

Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-free Toner

Aqua / Water,Pentylene Glycol,Phenoxyethanol,Propylene Glycol,Sodium Pca,Methylparaben,Allantoin,Cucumis Sativus Fruit Extract / Cucumber Fruit Extract,Aloe Barbadensis / Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice,Camphor,Chamomilla Recutita Extract / Matricaria Flower Extract,Urtica Dioica / Nettle Extract,Equisetum Arvense Extract,Betula Alba Extract,Ci 19140 / Yellow 5,Ci 14700 / Red 4,Ci 42090 / Blue 1

• Is this product recommended for oily skin?1 Answers
  • Is the cucumber smell in this super strong? 3 Answers
  • I need a new toner, without all the harsh chemicals, is t...2 Answers
Kiehl's Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner
  • "It's so gentle on your skin, you won't be sad you tried it. Cucumber is also known to be very moisturizing and helps to fade skin spots. " in 6 reviews
Amanda R.
I really like this toner- it works well at cleaning out my pores and the fact that it’s alcohol free is so so good! After using it my skin has an overall softness to it and I have very sensitive skin, so the fact that it didn’t make me break out in little itchy dots is fantastic 🙌🏼
Catherine R.
Flushing, NY
I’ve used a toner before but stoped using it because it was very drying. This one on the other hand attracted me because it has no alcohol. I’m not happy that it has a green color because I could do without dyes on my faces. Other than that I love it, it feels cool on the skin and leaves it lightly moisturized. My face feels clean, tighter (not uncomfortably though) and refreshed. I feel this would be a great product in the hot sticky summer so I’ll make sure I have this close!
yufei l.
san jose, CA
BEST TONER EVER! Usually i️ prefer the yellow one but this cucumber one omg. it’s so cheap for how much u get and how great the quality is. my face breaks out to literally everything but not this!! if ur face gets dry, it might feels stingy when u apply it. but after using this and the moisturizer for a while, ur face will b in the best condition ever. i️ have been using it for 5-6 yrs now and have bought so many bottles that i️ don’t even remember living my life without it. and i️ can’t imagine what my life would b like if i️ don’t have this
Vi N.
San Jose
This stuff is great! I have sensitive skin that runs on the dry side and this is a wonderful alcohol free toner. I was using the Clinique 2 clarifying lotion which ruined my skin because of the high alcohol content. I've been using this cucumber toner for several months and it has helped my redness. I use it morning and night. I just bought my refill last week before I realized kiehls was being sold at Sephora! So glad Sephora is finally selling kiehls.
Cyndi G.
Omaha, NE
I love this toner it’s perfect for sensitive skin and feels amazing. It lasts a long time and I use it daily. It helps cleanse my face way more then what a cleanser alone would do. I will purchase again.
Amy S.
Fresno, CA
This product is great for acne-prone and sensitive skin. I love it for removing the excess makeup my face wash doesn’t remove. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed and clean.
Claire N.
Suwanee
It was great! I have pretty sensitive skin and had been using the Ultra Facial Toner, but it was causing a lot of dry patches and rough spots. I switched to this, and it's much more gentle. The price is really good for the amount that you get. I got it last year and still have over half of the bottle to go through!
Kassie K.
The Kiehl's Cucumber Herbal Alcohol-Free Toner is the perfect toner for my dry, sensitive skin. Gets the job done without leaving my skin irritated and dry!
Olivia B.
I love this toner because of the ingredients and I feel like when I use it, it met my expectations. However, I wished it did a little more. I do enjoy using it though, and would rebuy!
Magdalena B.
New York
I don’t use toner everyday, but still this is my favorite one when I really want to clean my skin and go through all the proper steps. It’s very gentle on the face and not drying, which I like, and just leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean after cleanser.
Kady E.
Is the cucumber smell in this super strong?
Linda F.
brooklyn, NY
I need a new toner, without all the harsh chemicals, is this a good one, I have sensitive skin
Andrea R.
Miramar
Hola, este producto me sirve para la pigmentación roja en mi rostro?
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Is this product recommended for oily skin?

Sephora