BY KIEHL'S

Ashley C.
Rotonda West, FL
No matter how great this is at first, it isn't packaged so that the ingredients stay active or stable for very long at all. Jar products, once opened, don't last any time because of being exposed to air, light and bacteria from your fingers. I purchased this product before I had done much research and did not know better. Also, I have since learned that eye creams are totally unnecessary. If you get excellent serums and moisturizers, use those under your eyes and on crows-feet. That's all eye creams are anyway, they can be used all over your face. They are no more concentrated or useful under your eyes than elsewhere on your face. If you have the extra money and just want a great eye cream, go for it! Just make sure to get a tube that doesn't let sunlight through. :)
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
I've tried countless creams over the past 10 years for my dark circles and concealers as well. Due to sensitivity in my eye area, none have worked and I've reacted adversely to some. After 2 weeks of using this dark circle corrector I'm in love! The slight tint works as a perfect concealer and texture is just right. My eyes are super dry and that normally leads to excess natural oils that my skin produces to over compensate and my makeup runs!! The past two weeks, I haven't had any troubles with runny makeup or flaking skin. I had a crazy week of a mix of overnight shifts and day shifts working 6 days in a row with overtime.
Sarah D.
Newnan
Used in combination with some of Keihl’s eye products, this cream helped revive this tired nurse’s dark, puffy, eyes and make me look like I’ve had the hours of restful sleep I dream of. Another A+ product from Keihl’s.
Ellie (.
I liked this cream but found it to be a bit too thick and sticky for my liking. It left me with greasy looking under eyes. Once it had eventually soaked in the overall result was good though. I just prefer a lighter consistency underneath my eyes as I find it's also better for applying makeup on afterwards.
Joanne P.
Boston , MA
Great product. Has a cooling feel that i love. I use it as part of my skin prep, especially on days that i wear makeup. It helps to my concealer and other eye product down with no patchiness. I love the Kiehl's brand overall so i knew that this would not be any different.
Sharon M.
Toledo
I enjoyed using Kiehl's eye treatment. (Although I'm not exactly sure that is the one I used.) I was not disappointed at all. The packaging was alright, nothing that really caught my eye. I would love to use this product but the cost is prohibitive.
Autumn L.
Hiawassee, GA
This product is amazing! It works really well and has reduced my "crows feet" around my eyes. My number one draw back that kept me from giving this 5 stars is that it's expensive. A lot of people can't afford to spend this kinda money on products.
Samantha S.
WORKS GREAT! this is a great brand and a trustworthly brand! it is great for all skin types! you need to truy this if you havent yet you must and tell your friends! try their other products as well! it is an amazing brand not that pricy as ewell so worth it
Debbie L.
La Quinta, CA
Love the packaging!  I use this at night and I wake up with flawless undereyes and that's important to me!  It hydrates and smooths out my fine lines and I won't exist without this in my collection!
Corinn B.
Arlington, VA
I love basically all of Kiehl's products and this is no expectation. I have been using it for years and really like the texture and result of this cream. I pair this with Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado