Kiehl's Creme de Corps Smoothing Oil to Foam Body Cleanser

by Kiehl's Since 1851

• Our skin-smoothing cleansing oil transforms into a light, fine foam to cleanse skin, leaving it feeling nourished, soft, and velvety smooth.
  • Enriched with gentle cleansing Castor Oil, our formula lathers up and rinses clean and skin will feel supple and moisturized. Lightly scented with decadent notes of vanilla and almond, our silky formula envelops the body and the senses in a delightful indulgence!
  • Water free, Mineral Oil Free, Suflate free

How to Apply:

• In the shower: apply to wet skin and massage into a soft lather. Rinse thoroughly.
  • Grape Seed Oil

Pressed from the seeds of various varieties of grapes, an abundant by-product of wine making, grape seed oil is prized for its culinary uses as well as cosmetic. This clean-tasting, lightweight oil is rich in essential fatty acids (especially linoleic), antioxidants and vitamin E and is a superb all-over skin moisturizer and conditioner.

• Castor Oil

• The Castor Oil plant has a history of use in traditional remedies and is popular in the “Do-It-Yourself” cleansing category. In our formula, this classic ingredient acts to gently cleanse the skin. It is known to help with skin replenishment and barrier reinforcement due to the essential fatty acid content.

• Creme De Corps Smoothing Oil To Foam Body Cleanser

Zea Mays Germ Oil / Corn Germ Oil Ricinus Communis Oil / Castor Seed Oil Diethylhexyl Sodium Sulfosuccinate Cocamide Mipa Parfum / Fragrance Propylene Glycol Persea Gratissima Oil / Avocado Oil Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil / Grape Seed Oil Cocos Nucifera Oil / Coconut Oil Oryza Sativa Bran Oil / Rice Bran Oil Coumarin Tocopherol Benzyl Alcohol Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil / Sunflower Seed Oil Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiehl's Creme de Corps Smoothing Oil to Foam Body Cleanser!
One of my all time favorite products, in general and within the Kiehl’s line. I love the scent and love the oil to foam. Majorly genius with dry skin as well. I pair this with my Creme de Corps lotion.
Purchased at: Sephora
Smells amazing! I wish it would lather more but it does have a nice lightweight feel that doesn’t leave you feeling greasy after getting out of the shower. Although good quality, not sure I would purchase again because of the price.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is too expensive for how long it lasts. I only tried the sample bottle and didnt like the oil concept as i felt like it took a lot of oil to cleanse me properly
Flushing, NY
If I could give this product 10 stars I would. As a huge fan of the Kiehl’s body line this product is one that both cleanses and hydrates the skin at the same time! I’ve never had a product that does both as I do love to exfoliate my body and follow up with a shower oil. This 2 in 1 product cleanses using castor oil ( not pungent in the product as it does have vanilla to cancel out that scent). The smallest amount goes such a long way. Additionally if you you out of shaving cream, this is a great alternative! This is a must have for the shower!
Pocono Summit, PA
Love this stuff! Really gives you clean feel while leaving your skin with a glowing appearance. Sizing is perfect and a little goes a long way! So for the price it will last you a while. A must have when going on vacay. Thank you Kiehl's Creme de Corps Smoothing Oil to Foam Body Cleanser
Bountiful, UT
I love how this transitions from oil to foam. It amazes me every time. Haha. I am taking a medication that makes my skin extremely dry and this is a. body cleanser that doesn’t seem to make it more dry while still making me feel clean.
I was not a fan of this product. While a loyal fan of Khiel’s for years, I was rather disappointed with this one. The fragrance was less than desirable and I did not like the feel of the foaming oil. I have used oil cleansers on my face before but this was my first experience with an oil body cleanser and it did not make me feel… well clean. I have read dozens of raving reviews from other customers but this just was not for me.
Columbus, OH
This is currently my favorite body wash because it is gentle on my sensitive skin and it also leaves my skin feeling nourished and soft after my shower. I gave it 4 stars because I wish the body wash was more affordable.
Love this body wash! It smells amazing and leaves my skin super soft. You can use it with a loofah or not, depending on your preference. It is pricy, and i don’t feel like it’s very cleansing. I like to use it after my regular body wash.
Long Beach, NY
I think this is a great product for dry winter skin because my skin felt nice and hydrated after. My only issue is that this doesn't really foam up like a regular body wash so I found myself using more of the product so it doesn't last. But something I would definitely buy again as a treatment for dry skin but not for every day use.